It will hurt Her

My Vampire Princess

 

Hye ri was silent for a moment, what if he really doesn't love her? what if he's just using her? what if his only after her powers?
 

Yoseob patted hye ri's head and sighed "aish ~ yah! i was just kidding, don't take it seriously" Yoseob chuckled but he wants Hye ri to think more. he was not sure about the marriage thing with the Tussuads.

"Think Hye ri,... Before it's too late" Yoseob half smiled at his dongsaeng and took her hands.

" I dont want anything bad happen to you, your'e fragile hye ri, anytime you can breakdown" 

"Oppa, Im old now. I-I can handle myself" Hye ri smiled and hugged his beloved oppa.

"aish ~ it's getting late, i need to talk with your brother" Yoseob pouted and make a long sigh, He and Hye ri's brother are friends and there are some arrangements he need to make with him. Hye ri  lead him to the door and bid goodbye.

 

 

"be careful,...... Hye ri" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Key's POV

 

"Aish ~ Hyung! what are we doing here?" Taemin whined like a kid, while minho was trying to calm his dongsaeng down.

5 vampires were wandering around the forest and these idiots don't know where are they going, they just keep on walking, following Key. The Prince of Tussuads, heir to the throne.

"Yah ~ Where are you taking us?" Jonghyun sound irritated, the moon was a bit red making the vampires go thirsty and wild.

"I can't take it anymore.." taemin coldly said as his eyes instantly changes to crimson red, Jonghyun sighed and looked at Minho who was already ing his sleeve, Taemin quickly plunged his fangs into Minho's wrist and the other winced in pain but tried to hold it back as taemin his blood like a wild beast.

"Taemin~ That's enough" Jonghyun calmly said as he saw pain in minho's eyes. But taemin continues to the blood like a wild animal, blood was dripping down on his mouth.

"Enough!" Key finally spoke. Taemin stopped and catch his breath. He looked at his hyung and cry.

"Im sorry hyung... i just..cant hold back it... Hyung, im sorry" Taemin sobbed and wipe the blood on his lips. Minho patted his back and smiled at him.

" I understand, I've been through that"

"Being a newborn is hard... I just-" Taemin sobbed.

"I dont want that to happen to hye ri" Key spoke out of nowhere. picturing what will hye ri turn out to be after she will transform....into a vampire.

"But,.. She will experience it. She's no exception, key" jonghyun softly spoke. Key clenched his fists as he foresees the sufferings that Hye ri will undergo.

"It will Hurt her," Key looked at taemin, in anytime soon, it will be the next Full moon and Hye ri will become one of them.

"it's near....and She's not aware of it" Key said looking at the sky with bloodshot eyes.