Surrender

My Vampire Princess

 

~ Chapter 33 ~

 

 

Lovers may die, but true love never dies.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hye ri and her foster mother spent hours talking and catching up about everything, with tears on her eyes Mrs. Miya hugged Hyeri warmly and sent her regards to Key who was watching, smiling at them the whole time.

"It's great to see you again, Hye ri" Mrs Miya led them to the doorway and give one last hug to both of them.

"I'll miss you so much" Hye ri kissed her foster mother cheeks, She's the one that spent her life protecting her, taking care of her. She hugged her back and key held her hands.

"I'll take care of her, I promise" Mrs. miya smiled at them and bid her goodbye.

 

 

 

"Now what?" Hye ri giggled as key and her were walking by the beach, the pitch black clouds looks like an endless horizon of stars, gelaming above, the rushing waves hit their bare feet. Nothing's more peaceful in hye ri's mind than being with key, holding her like she's the most fragile thing in the world.

"What are we doing here anyway?" Hye ri rested her head on key's shoulder as they walk hand in hand together, it was late at night and no one was at the beach, except for them.

"Hye ri... I-I"  Key stuttered, Hye ri looked at him with worry plastered on her face. "Hey, what's wrong?" She held his face with her free hand and caress his cheek.

"I can't lose you" Key took her hands and kiss each of her fingers, Hye ri smiled and bought her lips to his. A simple kiss that sends a lot of emotions between them.

"tomorrow is your birthday.." key sighed. " you have to be a vampire by then,.. I j-just dont-" Hye ri held up her hand and looked at the man before her eyes, the man the she loved and will love forever, it's funny to see that key, the prince of the tussuads was stuttering. She know that the transformation will hurt a lot and maybe she will change, emotionally, maybe she's not like before.

"I know your'e scared.." key leaned in so that their foreheads were touching. "Im scared too, hye ri, Im so scared that i'll lose you, i can't lose you, your'e the only reason that im living Hye ri"

"You are also everything to me, Key.." 

"What if you just be what you are a human, God, how i wanted you-" Hye ri pressed her lips on key to shut him up. She pulled back and smiled.

"Just shut up and kiss me" 

Without any hesitation, Key crasjed his lips onto hers, fire engulfing their bodies, hye ri was melting at the passion between them and she enjoy everything right now. Key pulled her closer and circled his arms around her waist he slid his hand under her shirt,teasing her bare skin Hye ri shiver at the cold hand that was drawing circles at her back, she gasp and pulled key closer and tangled her hands on his hair. their kiss was growing intense as Hye ri allowed key to dominate her, entering her cave and exploring , their tounges met and fireworks explode among them.

"I want you Hye ri, " key whispered between her lips.

"I want you as much as you want me," Hye ri smiled on his lips and she heard him groaned. within seconds she was pushed at the warm sound, key hovering above her, his eyes were black and she was panting.

Key smirked "We didn't even started yet" Hye ri blushed but key presses his self to hers once again, key was doing wonders on her lips, on her body, his hands roam her bare skin, trailing kisses on her jaw and settling down on her neck. he kissed her hard enough that she suddenly whimper and gasp. Key bit her lip and she taste...blood.

"Wha-?" Key quickly scrambled off her, and to her surprise key looked he's in pain.

"Im sorry, babe...i just" Hye ri looked at key and there she saw it, key's fangs were out, gleaming in the dark. his eyes were red and he was looking at her with pain.

"Im sorry Hye ri... Im sorry" he kept on saying. Hye ri crawl towards him and sat on his lap. with blood still on her lips key couldn't look at her much less be near her.

"Im a monster, God, I shouldn't do that" Key murmured.

"No. Your'e not a monster, and i don't mind" hye ri chuckled and pressed her forehead on his.

"I might hurt you hye ri, im actually hurting you, i was just kissing you and what more if i want to go further than this" Key was penetrating his gaze on hers, he looked at the blood that was currently dripping on her lip. he gulped and looked away..he can't be hungry. No.

"Then hurt me" Hye ri said slowly that it was almost a whisper. "Hurt me" Hye ri moved closer and literally pressed her body on key, She doesn't have any idea how Key was holding back his lust, his passion...his hunger

"you don't have any idea what you are doing to me," key focused his eyes on hye ri's brown ones, he gulped again and he can feel that he was giving in, his fangs were piercing out. "Your'e torturing me" he said, an inch away from their lips.

Then he snapped, His eyes were gleaming dark, changing color from black to devilish red and his fangs...hhis fangs were out, he tightened his hold on Hye ri's waist drawing her closer, her bosom touching his chest. He can feel her..her warmness, her beating heart, her smell, her taste.... Hye ri arched her neck making key see her pale ivory skin that was like gleaming under the moonlight. He can feel her pounding heart but he gran key's hair and gripped on it.

"I love you, Hye ri" key said drawing closer and Hye ri's eyes closed as she felt key's mouth against her bare skin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys and gals:)

Thanks for still subscribing on this story. I just want to inform you that im editing every chapter and might some make changes.

thanks again and happy reading everybody. Xoxo