Unsure feelings

My Vampire Princess

 

 

" So it's real? Your'e getting married?"

 

 

The surprised yoseob looked at her beloved dongsaeng unconvinced as he squinted his eyes, criticizing her.

"Yah"  Hye ri said, "Why would you not believe me" she pouted, Yoseob chuckled and pinch her cheeks.

" I just... Well, your'e too young to get married" Yoseob shook his head and sighed, "The last time i saw you you were like 5 and now" Yoseob smiled at her sweetly " Your'e getting married" Hye ri blushed.

"Are you sure about this?" This time, this question hit hye ri, it never occured to her that her Oppa would doubt and somewhat is not favor of her getting married. But he is right, Is she certain about this.

"Does he love you?" it was now hye ri turn to look at her oppa wide eyed,

"Wh-what are you talking about Oppa?" Hye ri nervously laughed. "of course he loves me, that's why were getting married"

" I dont know, it just seems not right..." Yoseob look through the cold stained windows and sighed.

"You know that tussauds and orleanders never have a good relationship before and.." Yoseob held her hands and he knows that she still doesnt know about everything and she is in great danger if she will marry the heir of the Tussuads clan.

"What are you saying" hye ri voice cracked. She never doubted key's love for her or that's what she thinks. all this time, Is she even sure about marrying key?

"What if he's just using you" Yoseob said coldy, his eyes never left hers, makng hye ri surprised and terrified.

"Aish ~ Im sorry for scaring you dongsaeng." Yoseob laugh, as if nothing serious just happened, hye ri looked at his oppa dumbfoundedly.

"Oh, I almost forgot, i have to go" Yoseob said as he glanced at his watch and put on his coat. 

"Im sorry dongsaeng, I wish I have more time but..." yoseob sadly looked at her, 

"i-it's fine" Hye ri unsurely said. "B-But what do you mean by that" Hye ri could not understand her feelings right now, Her oppa's words seem so real and certain but she loves key and that's all that matters.

 

 

 

but

 

Does he love her the way she does?