Can you stay here....please

My Vampire Princess

i feel like im falling into a deep, deep endless hole in my life

I want somebody to catch me... i want to wake up on this nightmare

i was starting to cry... but then a cold hands grabbed me and bring me closer to him...

he genuinely smiled at me and hugged me....

 

 

key......

 

" Hye ri?" a voice snapped me out of thoughts, im back in reality,  jae-oppa looke at me with a worried expression, key was pacing the room back and forth.. his hands were on his chin.. he was thinking deeply.

 

" This isn't real? is it?" i nervously laughed, as if i was taking this as a joke that jae-oppa would come up.. but the look on his eyes tells me that it wasn't ,he lowered his head.

" why?....." Key stopped and looked at me worriedly.  The look on his face makes him even more handsome.

" I think our parents can explain" jae sat next to me and hold my hands.

" wh- our parets already knew about this?" Key said, his tone was cold, filled with hatred, i flinched.

" yes, of course they knew about this... they planned this" jae obviously said..

My mind was mixed up, i don't know where to believe  anymore, i don't know where to ask, i don't know ..... i don't know....

 

"B-But why?" Key stammered, i was a bit surprised at his sudden reactions, he sounded scared and this is the first timethat i saw him like that, he took a deep breath before he calmed himself.

"It's better for the both of you to find it out on yourselves" This is what i don't like about jae-oppa he always leaves us clueless. I sighed.

"Im tired," i blurted out, they both looked at me.

" I must go home too..  i need to take a rest" key said as he did'nt look away from me, i can tell in his eyes that it's going to be okay.. i don't know how, but i can trust him right?

I make my way upstairs, then sulked myself in the bed.. i hugged my pillow tightly as tears kept from falling on my eyes..

" crying doesn't help solve our situation" a voice out of nowhere said, 

" Wh-Whose there?" Great. i sounded so freaking scared.. and from the curtains a figure was slowly approaching at me

" K-Key?" i snickered.. he looked at me amused as he raised an eyebrow

" what.. nothing.. it's just it's kinda cool that you're randomly popping out of nowhere" I smiled.  he chuckled

" I wish i could always see you smile like that" he whispered but i actually heard it.

" so.." 

" so." he walk closer and sat at the edge of the bed.

" I know you're scared Hye ri" he softly gaze into my eyes.

" i don't know what's going on through our parents minds,.. but whatever it is, i think it's for the safety,.. of the both of us" he sounded so confident about it.. i want to ask him about giselle, why did he killed her, but i know this is not the right time.

"key...." i blurted out, 

" can you stay here...please" . what did i just say, i quickly covered my face with the pillow. then i felt someone scooted beside me. 

then key was only inches away from me..

' Wh-at ." i stuttered. he smirked.

" You said, you wanted me to stay" he looked at me with pleading eyes which was incredibly cute.. i gulped, how can i resist him.

" B-But.." he put his cold fingers on my lips "ssshhh.... just sleep ok, i'll be right here" I was blushing so mad right now.

" anyway we'll be husband and wife anytime soon" I softly elbowed him. he chucked then he place his arms around me and my head on his chest i close my eyes, wishing this moment could last forvever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

but it will not...