Im sorry

My Vampire Princess

" I..I love you hye ri....and it's not right"

 

 

 

___________________________________________

 

Hye ri's legs began to tremble. Is it wrong for key to love her? why? after all they're getting married.

Just then Key's Father appeared infront of them, 

" Kim Kibum" His father's cold voice echoed through the dark hallway. Key tightened his hold on hye ri's hand and before he go, he made a small smile to hye ri.

"wait me in the car" Key said and they disappeared.

Hye ri sighed, still not used of that  " disappearing thingy" She sometimes thought that if the time comes, she will be one of them, a full blood. 

Hye ri suddenly remembered that she was standing all alone  in that long dark hallway, the curtains were closed and only candles lit up the way, 

" Aish~ how can i figure the way out of here" Hye ri sighed and just decided to walk straight until she ended up on a very huge door at the end of the hallway,

" Is this like a dead end?" She decided to go back but she heard a voice..........

 

key.

 

" everything was going according to plan" Key said, standing infront of his father who was looking through the huge glass window.

" are you sure,son?" his father turned to him, smirking " I think you've fallen for her"

key stiffened. Yes. It's True that he have fallen inlove with Hye ri. He didn't say anything, the room was filled with the laughter of His father.

" How can you kill her, if you have fallen for her"

with these words, Hye ri's world seems to crash, Her heart tightened as she fell on her knees, She hardly can't breath as tears falls on her eyes.

" So this marriage was planned! a SET UP?!" Key yelled as he slammed the wooden table which immediately broke. His Father looked at him.

" You really think i was going that easy on the Orleanders?" His father eyes changed, so do key.

"You must change her first...before you could kill her, then you can have her power and be the next King of our clan" with that words Key's father vanished.

Hye ri heard all of what they said, she immediately stood up, gathering all her strenght to walk back, How? How could he do this to me? he's only after my power after all? at every thought of it, Hye ri weakens and she suddenly felt pain.. a different kind of pain again on her chest,. She can't breath as she fell on floor. she clutched her chest..and Her mark...Her mark was glowing,..sending pain all over her body, she tried not to scream and forced herself to walk,. until she can't do it anymore and her vision got blurred.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Hye ri who was unconscious for an hour, found herself lying on a unfamiliar bedroom. 

"Wh-Where am i?" she whispered. she turned her head on the other side, 

"Oh.. Hyung She's awake" a blonde angel looking guy said.

she noticed these persons before, they are key's friends....and they were also Vampires.

"Your'e awake. How you feeling?" a cute guy, with large eyes approached her with a smile.

" uwahh~ your so pretty Noona" That blonde guy said again as he leaned closer to Hye ri.

" yah ! Taemin Stop that" a guy with a cute small eyes said as he pinched taemin's ears making Him yelped.

" aish ~ Hyung!" he said as he rubbed his ears.Just then Key entered the room and they obediently left. Hye ri jolt up on the bed and her eyes became watery, her fingers were trembling. key was leaning on the wall with  hands on his pocket.

" are you alright?" he said as he walk closer to examine Hye ri,

" Don't come closer" Hye ri stuttered, her voice was trembling because of fear, 

" what are you talking about?" key asked as she didn't mind what hye ri said and sat beside her. Hye ri scooted away.

" Hey... your'e acting weird" Key smiled.

" Stop pretending Kim Kibum" Hye ri said coldly. " I know everything"

Key stopped and looked at Hye ri's trembling tears," Your'e going to kill me aren't you?" A single tear landed on Hye ri's cheeks,

" this marriage.. It's just a set up," Hye ri said, as she was gathering strenght to act strong

"Stop-" Key's voice was firm and cold.

"You used me... You want me to fall for you"Hye ri harshly punched key's chest

" Stop-"

" Your'e just after my powers... You cold hearted monster" she continously hit key's chest.

"Stop it hye ri"

" I shouldn't have fallen for you.... I shouldn't have~"

" I said stop it!" key harshly crashed his lips into hye ri's. Hye ri tried to pull away but key pinned her on the bed.

" Key! stop!!" she shouted as tears continously falling on her eyes. But key insisted and trace kisses on her neck.

" Please.. Key.." She tried to get off, but she can't. key was now on top of her as he kiss her collarbone and her neck leaving a mark

" Key.." Hye ri gave in and responded on his kisses, she circled her arms around key's neck and play with his hair, Key started to hye ri's shirt and hye ri let out a moan.

" Hye ri..." Key looked at her intensely in the eyes, He wiped Hye ri's tears and kiss Hye ri's chest mark. Hye ri moaned. making key .

He threw hye ri's shirt on the floor and started to his shirt fastly, his hands were caress hye ri's thighs until it reached hye ri's curves.

" Key... stop" Hye ri moaned a little bit loud, key put his hand on ,

" YAH ! Key what are you both doing there" they heard someone yelled outside.

" . they're still there" Key said as he last pecked Hye ri's lips.

" Put your shirt on" Hye ri nodded, She went into the bathroom and splashed water on her face.She saw the mark on her neck,.

"what did i got myself into?" she said, crying as she locked herself up on the bathroom.

Key on the other hand was on the bed,. with his hands on his hair.

" Aish~ why did i do that to her?" he whispered

" Im sorry "a tear landed on his eyes

" Im sorry Hye ri...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________

 

eeekkk~ Ok so this Chap. was a bit RATED

I don't know how to write a rated one.. so i guess im just at this level

forgive me, but im working on it though :)

Thanks for the support guys :)