Why can't you?

My Vampire Princess

 

 

Flowers with tears photo: black rose for Goddess of Tears Black_rose_for_Goddes_of_tears_by_s.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hye ri's POV

 

 

As I closed my eyes, I smiled, I can't wait for this moment to happen. I mean Key was the one who will change me and i felt nervouse yet safe at his arms. I tightened my hold on key's neck as i pushed him closer to me. Right when I felt his fangs almost pierce my skin he suddenly stopped.

"I love you" Key murmured as i felt his cold lips pressed on my neck. I shivered at his touch and he gently  pulled away, his eyes were now on it's storm gray ones and slowly his fangs retracted, closing his eyes as i watched how his fangs were now on it's normal canine ones.

I sighed and looked at him "Why did you stop?" I said, a bit disappointed. I mean i'll be turning 18 soon and I'll change no matter what, why can't he do it right now. I looked away with my lips slowly pouting.

Key chuckled and cupped my chin and I met his gray one's staring intently at me that i can feel a rush of waves on my body. "Isabelle, it's not the right time" I stood up and dusted the sand on my bare legs.

"So when is the right time? huh?" Im frustrated and disappointed at the same time. I looked at key one more time before trurning away. 

"Dammit! Isabelle, would you just listen?" Key wrapped his strong arms around my waist and I struggle to free myself but it's absolutely hopeless.

With a sigh, I finally stopped struggling. I can feel Key's breath on my neck and that turmoils me even more. "Why can't you just wait Hye ri.." Key softly whispered in my ears. His chest was pressing against me and I felt wobbly at the same time. 

"I can,.. But it's hurting me.." I softly said as tears are threatening to fall. Now is not the right time to cry,..Dammit. Kay gently turned my face and I was again lost at his eyes. Everytime I ask him to change me he just give me that same answer all over again,.. if only he know how this whole transformation is killing me, I looked away unable look at him any further and pry of his arms.

"I'll be in the car" I said as I left him standing alone in the sand, with the beautiful moonlight that makes him glow and it hurts me to ache for him at that moment.

 

 

 

 

 

Key's POV

 

Right at that moment, I couldn't help myself. I lost control and when reality hits me i was only centimeters away from biting her. her pale ivory skin that is gleaming under the moonlight. oh sweet temptations. I mustered every ounce in my body to stop from myself. I breathe in her sweet vanilla scent and brushed lips against her neck saying "I love you"

She shuddered and I smiled, I gently pulled her away and I tried my best to retract back my fangs and saw her looking at me intently. "why did you stop" She said and by her tone I can tell that she's awfully disappointed.  

I cupped her chin and make her look at me "Isabelle, it's not the right time" I softly said and I was hoping for her to understand instead she stood up and dusted her legs from the sand. She abruptly walked away and I sighed. I used my speed to wrap my arms around her tiny waist and pulled her on my chest. 

With a sigh I said "Dammit! Isabelle, would you just listen?" She struggled to pry her body from my grasp but within minutes she calmed down and i take that time to turned her body facing mine. Her bosom was pressed against mine and I can feel her heart pounding fast. I gulped.

'Why can't you just wait, Hye ri" I looked into her eyes but she wouldn't meet my gaze. With a sigh she looked at me and said "I can... But it's hurting me" her voice was trembling and I feel like changing her right now,.. But I just cant. Truth is Im afraid..afraid of what might happen to her, afraid that she can't bear the pain or worst she'll die. 

"I'll be in the car" Her voice echoed in my ears like a soft siren, I stood there looking hurt, i watched her as she walked away as her scent still lingers on me like an addiction.

 

 

 

 

 


 

Hi. :D

Omg. Thank you guys for the support :) 

Like even though i haven't updated regularlry, Thanks! You guys are the best ^^

Thanks for my subscribers for keeping up with my story so far. ;) Oh, and BTW Im editing every chapter in this story, redoing it again :( cause i found so many  well mistakes. 

Thanks also for the lovely comments.

Thankssss :)

ooh.. and also if you have time please do check my other story ;)

Make Me Fall In Love With You

it's already completed but I'd really appreciate if you guys subscribe or read it :)

Thank you !

 

XOXO