Chapter 9

Forgotten

A/N: Please forgive me for any mistakes in here, I hope you like it ^^

*4 , outside the park , woohyun’s pov*

“What? The park is closing? Are you kidding me? It’s still so early!”

“I am sorry but this park closes quite early , actually , it’s not that early , the amusement parks around here closes at such times too…” The security said

“No!” I sat back down “I am waiting for Myung here.”

The guard shook his head and turn to leave locking the gates.

I looked down , letting the shadows cover the sadness in my eyes “You should be back after sending the dog to the hospital… Why are you not here yet?” I squat down and hugged myself .

*6 in the evening , Sunggyu’s pov*

Just what is that brat doing? I thought he was crying and it shocked me a little at first but he stayed there in that position for 2 freaking hours! Could it be that he fell asleep?

“Mr sunggyu , I believe you had already know enough of my daughter , I will leave the rest of the time to you youngsters.” She said and left. I turned to the girl sitting at the opposite direction of mine and said “If you don’t wanna die just keep your mouth shut! Drink your juice! When you go back just tell them that today was amazing but you don’t have any feelings towards me , arraso?”

“D…de…deh…” the girl stuttered

“Good.” I said and turned to stare outside of the window. Woohyun haven’t ate anything for the whole day right? What the… He is still squatting down and hugging himself? Will he get tired?

*10 at night , Myungsoo’s pov*

“I will look forward to our collaboration in the future “Someone said and shook hands with me “Oh , no It is my honor to be able to work with you.” I replied with a smile .

*11 pm , Sunggyu’s pov*

“How long are you planning on staying here?” Woohyun looked up and turned away “Go away , the one I am waiting for is not you.”

“Woohyun!” I shouted and grabbed his shoulder pulling him up gently “Do you love him that much?”

*Woohyun’s pov*

I turned around ignoring him , after a while and he didn’t shout of something , I turned around to see a big bun infront of me “You haven’t ate for the whole day right? Eat this first.” Sunggyu said , his voice filled with fatigue , but at this moment he sounded so warm… I grabbed the bun and started to eat messily , he chuckled and said “eat slowly , don’t choke , no one is snatching it from you.” He took out a bottle of juice out of no where and pass it to me. “Woohyun ah…” he said “You really like cherry blossoms right? Do you have any sweet memories under it?”

“What did you say?” I said with my mouth full “Pfft.” He laughed “You are so cute~” he patted my head.

There was a moment when we didn’t say anything to each other and there was pure silence between us ,  to my surprise , it didn’t feel awkward at all .

“Do you still remember you asked me if I hated cherry blossoms?” He started “It’s not like I hate them or anything , in fact I loved them.” I stared at him curiously then why? “When I was a kid , I did hated them , my mom died under a cherry blossom tree. I stopped eating and stared at him shocked . “Don’t look at me like that , it’s not like I am sad or anything , maybe the rime we spent was too little , when she died , I didn’t feel anything , maybe even if the times we spent was more , I also won’t feel sad , because at that time , I was a emotionless person”

It’s not like you are full of emotions right now.

“But I met an angel.”

“Angel?” I finally can talk

“Yes , that angel told me not to doubt love. Even if I don’t like anyone at that time , it just means that the one that can make me feel love is still not here yet , if I wait patiently that person will appear.”

This sounds familiar… Where have I heard it before?