Chapter 11

Forgotten

A/N: I hope you like this~ :)

*Myungsoo’s pov*

Today has already ended , is he still waiting?

I sat in the car and told the driver “I want to go to a place first” I told him the address .

*Woohyun’s pov*

“There is only 15 mins left “ Sunggyu looked at his phone “Still don’t want to give up?”

I sat under the tree and stayed silent.

“Troublesome” He complained but did not make a move to leave.

“It’s the same , like last time” I said softly

“Huh?”

“It the same when my mother abandoned me , she asked me to wait here , but she didn’t come back. No matter how long I stayed here , she never came.”Sunggyu walked over towards Woohyun.“I knew from the start , I knew that my mother is not going to come. But I am still hoping , wait for a little longer, just a little longer, mother will come soon. So don’t give up, wait for a little longer.”

“Enough! Shut up!” Sunggyu raised his voice and pulled me up “Lift your head! Look at me!”

I lifted my head and smiled “I am so foolish.”

*Sunggyu’s pov*

“Woohyun?” I was shocked . I thought that he was crying , but he is actually smiling? There is no emotions in his eyes , no sadness , no pain , no despair , it’s so empty that it scares people.

“Woohyun…”

“Is Myung going to abandon me too?”

I pulled Woohyun close to me and hugged him tightly “Don’t think about that damn Myungsoo already! I am the one that is standing infront of you now! It’s me! Look at me ,  only I am by your side , only I can protect you! Forget that bastard Myungsoo! From now onwards , I would be by your side!”

“No.”

“Bwoh?” I stared at him “Even now you are not going to look at me? You don’t even need to think before you reject me , do you dislike me that much?”

Woohyun stood there and remained silent.

I can’t take it anymore and shook him “Speak! Don’t stare into blank space like a corpse! Is losing Kim Myungsoo so scary? Talk!”

“It is very scary.” Woohyun didn’t struggle , his voice is so calm but empty “Even the things said is same as that time , he ask me to forget my mother , Myung will stay by my side forever. But he lied , he don’t even remember who I am.”

“Kim Myungsoo is Kim Myungsoo! Me is me!” I shouted “ I won’t lie , I won’t forget you. I will do what I said!”

“But , I don’t want to believe.” Woohyun pushed me away “Believing is a very scary thing to do. I will look forward to it , my heart will ache , I will feel despair. I put everything at stake but in the end I might get nothing. This kind of things , once is enough.”

“Woohyun” I said gritting my teeth “I repeat , I am different from Kim Myungsoo! I don’t need you to put everything on stake , I just need you to believe! You don’t have to love me , you can reject my feelings , but please believe me!”

“Woohyun looked at me and smiled “Mianhe”

*Myungsoo’s pov*

 00.05am

“Turn right infront”

He is still there , I know.

He is waiting for me , I know it.

So I have to go.

Even if he is disappointed , even if he left , I also have to go.

Because , I love him.

*Woohyun’s pov*

 00.25am

“Kim Myungsoo is not going to come.”Sunggyu said coldly

“I said that he is not going to come , did you hear that?” He pulled my hands and turned me to face him “What are you expecting? Didn’t you said that you don’t want to believe anymore? Didn’t you said that it is scary? Didn’t you said that once is enough for this kind of things?”

I shook my head “I don’t know….”

“What do you not know?! Don’t know if you really don’t dare to believe? Don’t know if that is a excuse? You still like him! You have not given up yet! You still have hope in love! Then why can’t you give me a chance?!” Sunggyu shouted

“I don’t know.” I look at him hopelessly “Why did mother abandon me? Why did Myung abandon me too , can you tell me? Why does everyone throw me away?”

“Bastard!” He hugged me tightly so no one saw his expression , Sunggyu looks like he is going to kill someone right now. “Do you want to stay like this? Staying in the shadows of the past not accepting the reality now. Woohyun you are a coward! Even though you look stronger than anyone on the outside , you are actually a coward!”

*Myungsoo’s pov*

00.50am

“Stop the car”

I ran out of the car right after it stop , looking around.

“Woohyun.” I mumbled. I walked towards the empty long bench and sat down .

“Looks like , in the end , I am being abandoned” I laughed coldly

*Sunggyu’s pov*

1.00am

“Faster! Oxygen bottle! Patient’s heart stopped beating , prepare for defibrillation! Fast!”

In the hospital , I stared at the chaotic situation infront of me ridiculously. Just 15 mins ago , he was still waiting for that bastard Kim Myungsoo with Woohyun , and Woohyun was like he won’t leave until he see Myungsoo. But after a while , Woohyun’s face turned pale and he squatted down breathing heavily , clutching his chest  scared the hell out of me. I sent him to the nearest hospital thinking that he would be fine after eating some pills but now they are sending Woohyun to the emergency room!

“Yah!” I grabbed one of the nurses running about “Just what is wrong with the person inside?!”

“Are you his friend? Can you contact his parents? The patient’s condition is very critical and in urgent need of a operation.” The nurse said

“Operation?!” This is getting more and more ridiculous “What illness does he have?”

“Con heart failure.” The nurse is getting impatient “Can you contact them now? We need to seek their permission to operate their kid”

“Con …..” I was appalled “You are lying right?” I grabbed the nurse’s collar “ That violent kid?That monkey that keeps appearing out of nowhere? He has heart disease? Are you kidding me!”

“She was just joking” a gentle sound came from my back and I turned around to see a good looking guy standing there.

“Director!” the nurse beamed when she saw her savior.

“You are the director of this hospital?” I let go of the nurse “you said that she was joking with me , so you are saying that the condition of that guy inside is not critical right?”

“Yes.” He smiled “I have known him for years , he often came to my house to play when he was young , I know his condition the best. Although his heart has a few problems , it is not serious.”

He patted my shoulder “Just wait and see, he will be out soon.”

Right after he said that , the door was kicked open and Woohyun appeared shouting to the nurses “I told you I am not sick, stop nagging like some old women”

“See” He laughed.

I am totally speechless at this scene.

“But” A doctor walked up and said “your condition… it’s better if you let us check.”

“you are so annoying , I said I am okay!” the doctor was thrown on the floor and Woohyun turned and stoned there.

“Woo?!”

He look like he did something wrong and was caught by his parents “Woo , I…”

“It’s okay , just don’t do this next time.” The director named Woo went up and rubbed Woohyun’s hair “Your friend was very worried”

*Woohyun’s pov*

“Ah.” I looked at Sunggyu “Mianhe , Sunggyu , I ….”

Sunggyu suddenly walked near me and shouted “Bastard! Why didn’t you tell me earlier that your heart has problems! I was so damn ing worried! That nurse actually lied to me that it was Con heart failure , I am gonna kill that stupid nurse!”

“Sunggyu.” I chuckled

“You are really okay?”

“Yea ” I said and spin around “See , I am okay.”

“You are okay….” Sunggyu suddenly hugged me and leaned his weight on me like his energy was out. “Yah , Kim Sunggyu! You are so heavy!”

“I am glad that you are fine…” We slipped down slowly to the floor and sat there. He spoke sounding relieved and pained “Please , stay fine. It’s okay if you don’t love me. It’s okay if you want to ignore my feelings , but please don’t scare me like how you did today , please.”

“Sunggyu……” I stoned

Sorry , sorry , sorry. I am sorry but I can’t promise you that……