Chapter 12

Forgotten

A/N: I hope this won't be boring for you all~ ^^

*Woohyun’s pov*

The moment I step into the school , Sunggyu appeared infront of me “Woohyun , I won’t give up. He started “even if I am nothing in your heart , even if you won’t look at me , I , won’t give up. I won’t give you to Kim Myungsoo, I swear.” With that said he turned and walked away.

Why… Staring at his leaving back , I grabbed my chest tightly. Why was I shaken ? Why do my heart hurts so much?  “The one I like is Myung… Myung , it’s Myung…”

After school.

“Finally~!” I hugged my textbook and walked out the class with my head down. Whatever the teacher said today was not registering in my head at all… Just when I step out of class , I felt someone knocked my head. “Little fool , why are you sighing?” I lifted my head angrily and stared at Sunggyu “Stop calling me a fool! And , don’t hit my head!”

“Hmmm , that’s right , you are already so stupid , if I keep on hitting it , you might become a retard soon.”

“You!”

“Hey look , it’s Sunggyu and that violent guy.”

“I heard that Myungsoo oppa didn’t meet her that day.”

“Wah , seriously? He was just dumped by myungsoo oppa and now he is sticking to Sunggyu oppa. So irritating.”

Why? Why? Why? No matter where , no matter when , there would be people gossiping here and there? I can’t take it anymore!

“Yah!” I shouted to them.

“Wait.”Sunggyu pulled me back “It is not worth to get mad at such small things.”

“But , they---”

“Leave it to me” He smiled and snapped his fingers. In an instant , a group of armed guards appeared and said “What can we do , young master?”

He smiled again and pointed to those girls “Settle them.”

“Deh!” Those armed guys answered and grabbed those girls away in an inhumane speed.

-Silence-

Murder! This is murder! I am the eyewitness!

Sunggyu smiled and point his fingers towards the crowds “Do you have anything else to say?”

The crowd took 3 steps backwards and shook their heads.

“Good” He turned to me and smiled  “Now everything is settled.”

“Yahyah.” I am speechless “what do you mean by settle….”

“You are going home now right?” He asked me back “I will sent you back , okay?”

I squinted my eyes “What are you planning to do?”

He smiled and rubbed my hair “I just want to pamper you”

My heart skipped a beat and I stared at him forgetting how to speak.

“What?” He asked “touched by me?”

I blushed and lowered my head “N-no!!”

I mumbled “The one I like , is myung.” Slowly , Sunggyu’s smile faded.

“Woohyun hyung!” a cheerful voice broke the silence “Woohyun hyung, I finally found you!” I turned around and saw a boy looking around 8 or 9 years old running towards me “Sungyeol?”

“Woohyun hyung~” The little boy jumped on me, the impact causing me to stumble back a bit , luckily Sunggyu caught me in time.

“He is?” Sunggyu asked.

“He is Lee Sungyeol.” I lowered my head and asked Sungyeol “Sungyeol , why are you here? Did your dad allow you to come?”

The kid named Sungyeol looked away “I can come whenever I want to , I don’t need his approval.”

“Aish , this kid” I said “Since you are already here , just let it be then.”

“Yah ,” Sungyeol looked behind me “Are you Woohyun’s boyfriend?”

Sunggyu stoned a while and turned red “No- not yet”

“Ohhh I see~” Sungyeol nodded and turned to me “Woohyun , can I see Myung? You have been talking about him since I was a kid.”

“Err… , it not that I don’t want to let you see him but…” I thought about the situation we are in right now…

“Myung doesn’t want to see me? Myung doesn’t like me?” Sungyeol said with his puppy eyes.

“Ani , Myung…” I said and was cut off

“What about me?”Myungsoo smiled and walked towards us.

“Myung!” I stood the stoned forgetting to have any reaction while Sunggyu was staring at Myungsoo eyes fiiled with hostility.

“Are you Myung?” Sungyeol ran towards him and said “I am Lee Sungyeol , nice to meet you.”

“Lee… You are the young master of the Lee?” Myungsoo asked Sungyeol

“Ehhhh , you know me?”Sungyeol said in a shocked tone

“ I saw you at a party before but I didn’t really take a close look at you so I didn’t recognize you immediately , but I remembered after you said your name.”

“Ohhh , so Myung knows me~ I am so happy~”Sungyeol said jumping around. “Myung~ Can you bring me to the playground?” Sungyeol asked with his signature puppy eyes.

“Sungyeol,” I walked over “If you want to go to the playground , I can go with you , Myung has things he need to do.”

“Ehhhhh , but I want to go with Woohyun hyung and Myung.” Sungyeol said half begging.

“Then let’s go together”Myung said and Sungyeol started jumping around again.

“Yay! You must come too” Sungyeol turn to look at Sunggyu and Sunggyu accepted it without thinking , which in turn made a lot of them shocked. Myung and a choding that will create problems anytime and Sunggyu, isn’t this weird? If another Min Young came this would be troublesome , so I must stop them!

“It is already evening , the playgrounds should be closed.” I said and this time Myung spoke “About that , it is okay , I know a place better than playground.

In the end , we all went to an arcade.

“Wow , that is so cute~” Sungyeol went straight towards a soft toy grabbing machine. “Myung!Myung! How much is this?” Myung signaled us to wait for him and he went to the counter. When he came back , he brought a bag full of coins back and said “Now , we can play all we want”

“Up! Down!Left!Left! Hit the rabbit! Yah the rabbit not the tiger! Aish you finished this game so quickly!”

After the screen showed a big GAME OVER on it , Sunggyu turned to stare at Woohyun who kept on complaining “Come and try it!”

“I will show you what is pro! What is so difficult about this game?” Woohyun said and pick up the gun. When the game starts , Woohyun bangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbang Shot 10 shots continuously.

The game screen showed : GAME OVER

“Why… How did this happen?” Sunggyu played longer than this!

“Hahahahaha” Sunggyu tapped my shoulders “This means you missed the targets for 10 times , hahahahahaha”

Myungsoo went over and started playing , after 10 mins , the game finally ended and the game screen showed : YOU WIN! The staff took a bunny soft toy and passed it to Sungyeol.

“No way! I want to try it again!” Sunggyu said not satisfied with the outcome.

 A while later Sunggyu came and held 5 to 6 bunny soft toys in his hands. And I went over and started to play the game again, soon me and Sunggyu were competing with each other.

*Myungsoo’s pov*

I felt someone tugged my sleeve.

“Myung.” Sungyeol looked at me shyly “Can you bring me to the washroom?”

“Of course” I said and held his hands as we walked to the washroom.

“Myung , what is that?” After going to the washroom we found a new game.

“It is a car racing game.” I replied.

“It looks fun” Sungyeol said

“you wanna try it?”

“Yes!”

“Then let’s play~!” I said and we walked over to the machine.

*Woohyun’s pov*

“Wahahahaha I caught a soft toy~” Woohyun said holding a soft toy cat in his hands “Hahahaha you can’t even catch this?”

“That is luck! Luck!” He emphasized .

“Just admit it~ You are an idiot~ Hahahahahaha”

Staring at Woohyun’s face , Sunggyu let out a relieved sigh “Nice”

“Huh?” I looked at him cluelessly

“Your smile…” He reach his hands out and caressed my cheeks. My cheeks felt hot when he touched me. Taking his hands back he continued smiling “You are restless recently , I am worried ,but now I can see your happy face again , that’s great.” His smile is so gentle and warm.

“Ah!” Screams can be heard and I turned to see what happen. I heard someone said that a little boy fainted there or something. My eyes widen , I ran towards that direction.

“Sungyeol!”