Chapter 4

Forgotten

A/N: Hope you enjoy this~ 

*Woohyun's pov*

He is also Min Young''s father...

"Ah!" Someone screamed i looked around to see that it was actually Min Young that screamed.

Three guys were surrounding Min Young , and Min Young was crying , without any second thought i went over and shouted "Stop!What do you think you are doing?"

"What? We are only trying to be friends with her" One of the guys said looking innocent. "Making friends?" No matter in tv , novels or mangas they are always using this as their reason can't they at least have some creativity? "Ohh i see den you can die now." With that said I threw him a punch and he went flying to the wall . The other two guys just ran away without saying anything.

I went over to Min Young "It's okay now" I reach to pull her up "They are gone."

"Yah!" She shouted "Don't come near me! you are all bad guys! Daddy! Myung! Save me!"

Am i Cinderella's step mother or something? And Min Young is still shouting.

"Don't tell me" I said slowly"Those guys are not bad guys you are shouting because you are afraid of people toucing you?"

"Don't come near me! Don't touch me!" Min Young shouted again and somehow answered my question...  I am totally speechless...

"Sorry , I have Haphephobia , other than my father and Myung , I will scream when being touched" Min young started slowly"I am sorry , you saved me but i shouted at you"

"I didn't exactly save you right?" I said "Since you weren't really in danger or something"

"Thank you" min young said again.

"why did you come to school when you have Haphephobia?" I asked curiously.

"My daddy didn't want me to come , " She started . Daddy... This unfamiliar word made my heart hurt a little.

"He said that i can stay at home and with him around , he won't let anyone hurt me." Min young sigh " But he cannot take care of me forever , I will need to be independent so that i won't let him worry about me"

"Your daddy" More like talking to myself , I mumbled " Love you very much ..."

"Yep!" Min Young smiled widely "I like daddy the most!"

Her smile is so irritating

"Since you are fine , i will be going" I stood up and prepared to leave.

"Wait! Don't go!" Min young shouted nervously and grabbed my hands.

"i thought you can't touch anyone except your daddy and Myung?" I stared at her hands 

"i am sorry" She let go of my hands"I just wanted to tell you something."

"What?" I said and sat down again

"Erm... i wanted to say.."She said nervously"Can you don't snatch Myung from me?"

I stared at her coldly" What if i said no?"

"I always thought that you are a bad guy " She continued"But you are not , if not you will not save me just now. Since you are not that bad then why must you snatch myung away from me? You said that he WAS yours , but he had forgotten everything about you , Now he love ME !"

Forgotten...

"Yea , right , he forgotten me" I replied calmly without any feelings

"Can you give up on Myung?" Min young pleaded " I can't live without him! I can give you whatever you want just don't snatch him away please is it okay?"

"You will give me anything? What about your daddy?"

Min young was stunned "What do you mean?"

"You said that you would give me anything if i give up on Myung , then can you give me your daddy ?"

"How can i do that?!" Min young retorted

"I thought you said that you would give me anything?"

"It's different!"

"What is different? Myung is a human , your daddy is also a human , if i give you myung den why can't you give me your daddy?"

Min young said "but i am his only princess..."

A sharp pain is spreading in my chest.

"You are indeed selfish , everyone you love must love you. I am sorry but to me you are no one , so don't expect me to give up anything for you." I said ithout any feelings in it

"But you still can find someone else even if you don't have myung , but i can't touch anyone except him! We are different!"She argued.

"Yea , we are different indeed " I interupted her " You have Myung , you have your daddy and alot of other people caring for you, but i..."

I only have Myung left in my world... In this world I only have myung , I am living only for him, If he really don't like me anymore , then i have no point in living...

My chest tighten , ignoring the pain , I stood up , clenching my fist.

"Myung doesn't love you at all!" Min young said"He doesn't even remember you how do you expect him to love you , to him you are just another stranger!"

I stood there stunned , clenching my fist tighter ." Even if he really forgotten me and doesn't love me anymore , he should be the one telling me , not you" I said and started to walk away.

I fell down onto the ground holding my chest breathing heavily "I , I can't stand it anymore , Myung.." The pain is spreading "Why did you forget me..."

*Sunggyu's pov*

"Yah ! What happened to you?"

Woohyun lifted his head to see a shocked Sunggyu starring at him worriedly

"What are you trying to do this time?" I said "Yah stand up , do you think that i will be fooled again?!"

Woohyun is still holding his chest keeping quiet.

"Yah...... are you really sick?" I was starting to get worried.

Woohyun still remained silent.

"Yah!" i walked nearer to him"What are yo-"

"Surprise!" Woohyun stood up and shouted suddenly, which startled me.

"You!" I was fooled again!

"It's no use , you won't win agaisnt me"He looked at me with sympathy "Cherry blossom , we met here for the first time , so much memories"

"Don't change the topic!" I shouted It's not even one week since then! Memories my foot!

"These trees are withering" Woohyun said , face filled with sadness.

"What are you trying to do? Don't think that i would be tricked for the third time! It's better if it withers!" I shouted at him.

"you don't like cherry blossoms?" Woohyun asked 

"It's none of your business!" I retorted

"You are the second person that i have met that dislike cherry blossoms , The first one..." Woohyun stopped to think "I saw him when i was eight , he was only 10 years old but he made himself like an old man."

"Yah i am not intersted in listening to your story!"

"He was crying when i saw him but he just wouldn't admit it , what's there to be shy of , it's only crying, Gyu also agrees with me right?"

"Don't call me gyu!"

"Someone related to him died under the tree , and he said that cherry blossoms survived by blood."

"....What did you say?" I asked.

"I told him i was an angel and he actually believed it!"

I stood there stoned.

"Don't tell me a family of yours also died under cherry blossoms , thats why you dislike it?" Woohyun stared at me and asked

"Hello~ Don't stare at me like that"

Silence

"Say something?"

silence

"You can stay here and stare into blank space all you want , i am going back" Woohyun said and walked away.

"......It was you." i said

"what did you say?" Woohyun turned around and asked

I stood there still shocked. Woohyun ignored me and walked off.

Since you decided to save me , why did you give up on me?

Since you decided to come back to me , why did you forget me?

 

A/N:I hope you all enjoyed reading this~ ^^