Chapter 3

Forgotten

A/N: Sorry for any mistakes in this story~ hope you will like it~ :)

*Woohyun's pov*

Kim Myungsoo pulled me up gently "You don't look too good , it's better if you go to infirmary . You are a new student right? Do you know how to get to the infirmary?"

"Myung!" unlike just now , i ran towards myungsoo with a speed of 5 m/sec and threw myself onto myungsoo "I knew it! Myung! I knew that you won't leave me alone! You are finally back , do you know how long have i waited to see you , I thought that i would die before being able to see you!"

"Erm..." Even though Myungsoo is ridiculously hungged by an octopus , he still smiled gently , "You said that you have waited very long to see me , so why do you want to see me?"

I was shocked "What are you saying? Don't you know me? I am Woohyun!"

Myungsoo stared at me cluelessly "Sorry but I always have a bad memory , maybe we've met before but i forgotten , do you have something to tell me?"

"You don't know me? You have forgotten me? No this is impossible" I suddenly grabbed Myungsoo " I have waited for 15 years and you said you forgotten me?!"

"Erm..." Myungsoo started but was cut off by me

"Ahh... I know you must be testing me , testing if I still remember you right?"

"Sorry..."

"For the past 15 years , I have collected every single magazines that is related to you , I can show them to you!"

"But..."

"..... It hurts."

"Huh?" Myungsoo was starting to get annoyed getting cut off by woohyun everytime he tried to talk.

"It hurts , Myung" i brought his hand up to my chest , "It hurts so much here , but thinking that i would be able to see you , no matter how much pain it is , i have endured it . Because you are waiting that's why no matter what happened I have endured it. But , you already , you forgot everything about me." I stared at Myungsoo sadly "Why did you forget me , why , Myung...."

"What are you doing!" Sunggyu shouted coldly "I thought that you gave up but the next second you are already with Myungsoo"

"Myung.. why... aren't you staying at home to recuperate?" Min Young asked .

"Recuperate..." I asked anixiously"Are you sick? I remembered that your body was weak , a mere cold can let you lay on the bed for the next few days , what happened to you this time? Is it serious?"

Myungsoo looked shocked

*Myungsoo's pov*

Everyone knew that i have to rest for a few days to recover an illness but nobody actually knows that its only that my body is weak. How did he know that? 

"Do we really know each other?" I asked him again.

*Woohyun's pov*

"Myung..." you really have forgotten everything about me...

*Sunggyu's pov*

"Yah , when are you going to stop ignoring other people's presence" Sunggyu said . I don't know why but seeing them interacting is annoying me "Kim Myungsoo , don't you think that you should take care of your fiancee first?!"

"I am sorry that i neglected you recently Min young" Myungsoo said as he walked closer to Min young."How are you?"

"I am fine , it's just that there are alot of people , i am scared." Min young said while turning to meet Woohyun's eyes seeing that woohyun was also looking at her , she jumped into myungsoo's chest.

"Don't worry ," Myungsoo cooed "he is not a bad person"

"But he said that he was gonna snatch you away from me."

*Woohyun's pov*

"you are woohyun right? i am sorry but i am occupied today , which class are you in? i will find you next time."

Myung... You are still so gentle , but it is not directed at me , neither are you opening your hands to me ... To you i am only a stranger now right?

"Erm , Woohyun shii..." Myungsoo started seeing that woohyun was spacing out.

"What a nice weather we have today , right?" Everyone was dumbfounded at woohyun's words wondering why did he change the topic suddenly. "This is a nice weather to take a nap , don't you think so? i am going back to sleep , you should sleep too~" I said as i walked away.

*nobody's pov*

As myungsoo walked out of the music room a figure jump out from no where causing him to take a step back.

"SURPIRISE~" Woohyun said with a nicely packed lunch box in his hands "Myung , you haven't ate your lunch right? To give you a surprise i stood here waiting for you to come out for very long , and i want to tell you it's okay if you don't remember me , we will just have to be friends again~" Woohyun stuffed his lunch box in myungsoo's hands and walked away with a smile on his face.

*Sunggyu's pov*

"Wow , I am really impressed , I didnt expect to see you still in woolim high" I said coldly to woohyun .

"You dun like it? Why?" Woohyun stared at me before he continued" Ah.. I know , you must be jealous of myungsoo because he is more popular than you "

"Who said that i am jealous?"

"Aish , if you are jealous that myung has a lunch box and you don't" Woohyun stop and reach into his bag to get someting."You can have this instead~" He stuffed a packet of riceballs in my hands

"even my cat doesn't eat this" I retorted

"Yea , i did it casually " He smiled and started to walk away. 

I bet looked like an idiot being fooled right now , tsk I started to vent my anger on the riceballs in my hands . i just can't bring myself to throw it afterwards Even if it is squashed , i still.... can be eaten right? I took a bite It's quite nice , despite the looks of it I finished it still thinking why didn't i just throw it away...

*During P.E lesson , Woohyun's pov*

I was going to skip the lesson but seeing that it's basketball , I couldn't resist and went to play abit , in the end ... i had an attack

I didn't thought that it would cause an attack , it's just basketball...Aish I am lucky that Dongwoo wasn't here or so i thought , I walked to the infirmary alone trying to ignore the pain that increases with every step i took . When i opened the door , I didn't expect to see Dongwoo there , the first thought i had in my mind was: Run!

"If you dare to make your condition worser " Dongwoo said with a serious tone "I will make sure you learn your lesson this time"

I walked into the infirmary reluctantly and asked "Why are you here Dongwoo?" "I am a doctor here"Dongwoo replied smiling.  Wow even though i knew that dongwoo has his way to settle things , thats why he can get me into woolim high but i didn't expect him to come too

"Lie down , I am going to check your heartbeat" Dongwoo said while walking to the bed.

"Woo , I have known you for 13 years already but i still don't know exactly what are you" I said while he is checking 

"I am a doctor"

"Yea i know but a doctor is not enough to get me into woolim , woo ," 

"You understand quite alot " Dongwoo cut off my words " did you see myung?"

"Yes" I replied sadly " But he had forgotten me"

"And he has Min young as his fiancee."

"you knew?" I was shocked , i didn't know that he would know it.

"And you still doesn't want to give up?" Dongwoo asked

"I will let myung fall in love with me again" I said 

"Do you remember that i told you , your father is also in woolim?" 

"Yea , you found out who he is?"

"Yep " Dongwoo hesitated for a while but smiled "And he is also Min young's father."

 

A/N:I hope you still enjoy this chapter even though i was naggy :)