Chapter 6

Forgotten

A/N: I hope you like this chapter~ :)

*Sunggyu's pov*

I saw Woohyun standing under the trees again I walked over and hold his shoulders turning him so that he is facing me.

"Oh , Hi , what are you doing here?" He asked smiling.

"You are mine." I looked straight into his eyes.

"Huh? What are you trying to do?" Woohyun said " You have been weird since that time... What are you trying to do?"

I stared straight into his eyes trying to find something but there is only , curiosity. Nothing . So he doesn't remember me...

"You forgotten everything." He laughed coldly

"What.... What have i forgotten? Ah!" I grabbed him by his wrist "Ah! It hurts! let me go!"

"you only remember your Myung?!" I pulled him closer "You only have him in your heart?!"

"Yes!" He stared at me "I only remember Myung! , I only have him in my heart! I love him! " He said and turn to leave looking slightly angry.

*Woohyun's pov*

What has gotten into him? He is so weird.

I felt Sunggyu pull me and before i was able to react , I was pinned on the floor with Sunggyu on top of me. "Are you going to see Myung?!" He said through gritted teeth. He is so strong! I kept struggling but he didn't seem to be affected by it. "Are you going to find Myung now?!" He asked again. "So what if I am going to find him?!" I struggled for abit "It's none of your business!"

"You are mine , only mine." He said and he leaned forward What is he doing?! Is he going to kiss me?! I haven't even let Myung kiss me! "NO!" I shouted and knee him in his stomach.

"Urgh..." He groaned and held onto his stomach , I quickly stood up and as i was about to leave , my hand was once again grabbed by Sunggyu "Can't I be the one?" "...." Did i hit him that hard? Why does he sound like he is in pain? I turned around , his eyes are filled with pain "Only Myung? I can't be the one?" "...." "I really don't have any chance?" Sunggyu is grabbing me like a drowning guy grabbing onto wood , 'Don't let me go , don't go to his side , No...' was the only thing i can see in his eyes...

Don't fall in love with me. Loving me will make you regret and hurt. So don't fall in love with me , please... I took a deep breath and pulled my hands away from him "Yes , you don't have any chance against Myung."

Sunggyu laughed softly "So that guy is so important to you?" He stood and pinned my on the ground again "But he already forgotten you!" "Ah! It hurts!" The sudden impact made my body numb "What is wrong with you?! Are you pitying Min Young ? If that is the reason , then i don't think you need to do this , she is showered with love everyday. If you really are trying to tell me you love me , I am sorry but i have no feelings towards you , we are not even friends." I pushed him away "Being forgotten by Myung is my business and not yours." I turned and start to walk away "If there is a tiny bit of hope , i won't give up!"

"What if he rejects you?" Sunggyu sound so cold and lost right now , I felt my heart clenched abit and i stop walking.

"If Myung tells you that he doesn't love you! He rejects you!" He said desperately.

"Even if that happens , I still wouldn't love you." I smiled and continue walking. "In this world i only love myung , if  myung doesn't love me , i also won't love other people."  

Because before that , I am already dead......

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this~ ^^ Please comment and tell me what you think of this chapter :)