Chapter 27

Forgotten

A/N: Hi~ Did you enjoy reading this? hehe. I am once again sorry for taking such a long time to do this. but this is the last chapter and i really hope that it would be good >.< Anyways~ i hope that you have enjoyed reading this story ^^ Sorry for any mistakes~

*Dongwoo’s pov*

I look at the nurse “Tell me when he is awake.” I said and she walked out. I leaned back on the chair and sighed. Why must all this happen to Woohyun? He just found someone that he loves… I sighed again and walk to where Sunggyu is.

“I just remembered, do some other tests too.” I said to the nurse.

“Some relevant tests for him.” The nurse nodded and went to prepare for it. I looked at Sunggyu and sighed again. Why must their lives be filled with so many challenges?

It was 2 hours later that Sunggyu was awake. I went to his ward after the nurse informed me that he woke up.

“Sunggyu ah, are you feeling better?” I asked as I walked in. He nodded as he sat up on his bed.

“Why am I here?” Sunggyu asked and I smiled, shaking my head, telling him that it’s not a very good news. “You fainted at home and I brought you here. I did some tests and found out that you have a tumor in your brain but I still need to do some more test to confirm it.”

I half expected him to like go crazy about it or something but he just sat there emotionlessly. I thought that he just needs more time to process and react but he just said.

“I will die right? How much time do I have?” I was shock at what he just said and remained silent for a while.

“I am not sure, I still need to do some more tests. You don’t necessarily have to die you know, you can just have an operation and remove it depending on how it is.” I said slowly and he nodded.  Why is he taking it in so easily?

“Woohyun doesn’t know that I am here right?” He asked and I nodded.

“Yeah, I haven’t told him yet. I am afraid that he might not be able to take it as easily as you are doing now.” I said and he nodded.

“Don’t tell him. He won’t be able to take it.” He said and I nodded. I told him to rest for a while before I went back to my office. I sat there pondering about what would happen to this couple until a nurse came in suddenly.

“Director, may I know where is the report I handed to you just now?” The nurse said breathlessly as she rushed here. I pointed to the report infront of me, indicating that’s the report that she’s looking for and she took the report from the table before passing me another report.

“Cheongseomhamnida, I mixed the reports up and passed you the wrong report.” The nurse said nervously and bowed continuously as she repeat her apology over and over again. I waved my hand at her, telling her its okay.

“Gwenchanna, I should have checked the name before reading it too.” I said and sighed. I flipped through the report and laughed exhaustedly “I have put in so much of my emotions and brain cells on nothing.”

I went to Sunggyu’s ward after that. He was lying down staring at the ceiling when I went in and he sat up when he realized my presence. He smiled at me.  This guy sure is strong… He can smile like it’s nothing even after knowing that he might die. I smiled back and walk to him, sitting on the empty bed beside his, which I arranged so that Woohyun can come over too.

I sighed and sat there. The silence remained there until I finally decided that he should know it too.

“Sunggyu ah, they made a mistake with the reports and you are actually fine.” I said sheepishly “Heheh.”

“Then why did I faint at home?” He asked, shocked and I laughed.  This guy… Instead of being happy about the result, has decided to ask this.

“You are too tired and caught a cold, what exactly did you do this few days to make you this tired?”I asked and he scratches his neck awkwardly “There are works piled up when I was not around and I need to finish them before I can come here so… Hehe…” Sunggyu said and I nodded.

“Okay, you should take this as a chance for you to rest for a little and rest. I need to sleep too. Aish, this wasted so much of my energy.” I said and lay down onto the bed that I was sitting on. Sunggyu stared at me with the what-are-you-doing face and I said “You won’t mind right? I am dead tired and I don’t think that I can move anymore. Kay, I am sleeping.” I closed my eyes, preparing to drift off to my dino-land. I heard Sunggyu chuckled and lied back on his bed before slipping into darkness.

*Sunggyu’s pov*

“Woohyun ah, are you ready yet?” I shouted to him from the living room. It has been a week since he was discharged from the hospital and I brought him to my house to stay with me so that someone can take care of him, the house is empty anyway.

He has been pestering me to bring him out for a date but look at what’s happening now. He has been in his room for ages and I am getting impatient. He has been annoying me for the whole night and snatched my precious sleep away just because he was too excited for today’s date. I sat on the sofa and waited for him. I yawned and lied down on the sofa.

Aish, if I knew that this would happen, I wouldn’t have brought him to my house. I am tired but I am happy. I must be becoming weird too… I yawned again and closed my eyes to rest a bit since that stupid Woohyun is taking forever but before I knew it, I fell asleep.

*Woohyun’s pov*

I went to stay in Sunggyu’s house after I was discharged and it’s been a week since I was discharged that Sunggyu finally allows me to go out, with him that is. I was so excited last night and couldn’t fall asleep, so I crept into Sunggyu’s room, which can also be said as my room. I bothered him for the whole night and now I don’t know what I should wear.

I feel like those high school girl getting too excited about a small little date! But it’s not actually some small little date… it’s with Sunggyu… But seriously, what should I wear? I sigh and grab my hair angrily.

“Woohyun ah, are you ready yet?” I heard Sunggyu shout from the living. I sighed in frustration and took a random shirt and pants and went to the bathroom. Aish, what am I doing, seriously! I took so long just to choose some shirt! I must be going crazy!

I bathe quickly and went downstairs to find Sunggyu.  Is he mad?  I peek down from the stairs and saw him lying on the sofa, sleeping. I went to him quietly and knelt infront of him. I pushed his fringe that was covering his eyes away. I stayed in that position for a while just in case I woke him up. After a while, he doesn’t seem like he is going to wake up soon and I went to caress his cheeks gently. He looks like an angel when he is asleep.

He told me previously that I saved him, from his emotionless past, but to be truthful, he was the one that saved me isn’t it? When I was bored and went into his grandfather’s house, he saved me from getting killed by some weird looking guy. When I know that Soo is dead, he was the one that pulled me back, giving me love, comforting me and pulling me back from death.

Am I really worth his love? Nobody wants me since I was born isn’t it? I was abandoned by my father then my mother. Dongwoo just picked me up by chance and Soo went away. Then why is Sunggyu treating me like this? Why does he give me so much love that I doesn’t deserve to get?

Sometimes I wonder what is it that I have that made him fell in love with me. I am full of flaws when he is the perfect guy that everyone wished for, except for his character, but he can be good at times too…

I leaned forward and peck his lips. His eyes suddenly fluttered open and I fell backwards in shock. My back knocked onto the table behind me and I wince as the pain shot through my back. Sunggyu shot up, sitting on the sofa.

“Yah, babo yah. What are you doing? Come here, let me see. What if you hurt your back?” He half-shouted at me as I move towards him. Sunggyu pulled up my shirt and rubbed gently at the, I assume, red or swollen part of my back. We stayed in that position for a while before Sunggyu turned me around so that I am facing him.

“Y-yah, why are you crying?” He said gently but shocked. I raised my hands and wipe it. I didn’t realize that I was crying until he said it, but no matter how hard I tried to wipe it away, new ones will replace those that I just wiped away. Sunggyu pulled me into a hug and ran his hand through my hair gently.

“Shh… uljimal. Why are you crying? Are you hurting somewhere? Feeling unwell?” His voice was filled with gentleness and worry. I sobbed against his chest and shook my head. I tried to stop the tears from flowing out but they just kept on flowing out like it’s nobody’s business. He rubbed circles on my back, whispering sweet words that are like melody. When I finally stopped, he grabbed a tissue on the table and wiped my tears away. He pulled me close to him and made me look at his eyes before he said “Woohyun ah, why did you cry? Are you not feeling well?” he asked and I shook my head. I looked away before I said “A-ani, it’s just… I don’t deserve your love but you are treating me so nicely-”

I was cut off when Sunggyu cupped my cheeks and made me look at him while he pressed his lips on mine. My eyes widen in shock and I could feel him smirk against the kiss. He my bottom lips asking for entrance and I parted my lips allowing him to enter. We fought for dominance but the result was clear from the start. He moved around, not missing a single spot and I moaned in the kiss. He finally pulled away when we are both panting for the oxygen that we lacked.

“Look, I am not good with words but stop thinking about those kinds of things! I, Kim Sunggyu, chose to be with you, so obviously you deserve my love. I chose to give it to you myself so you just shut your mouth and accept it! Arraso?” he said sternly and I nodded as more tears starts to form and flow down my cheeks.

“D-did I say something wrong?” he stuttered but I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Kamsahamnida, Sunggyu. Saranghaeyo. Don’t ever leave me, please.” I said, still hugging me tightly.

“Saranghae, Woohyun ah, I won’t leave even if you begged me to. Babo.” Sunggyu hugged me back and I smiled.

Soo, can you see it? I found a person that loves me just like how you did. Are you happy? Cause I am very happy right now.

“Stay happy, I am sure Sunggyu will treat you nicely. I will wait for you here patiently. Don’t come too early, oh?” I heard Soo said and I smiled

“Sunggyu, saranghae.” I said again and I felt him nod and said “Me too.”