Chapter 26

Forgotten

A/N: Firstly, sorry for not updating for so long >.< and secondly, i am really not good in these medical stuffs and i can't understand wikipedia, google is also not giving me useful answers. And i am sure you all know from reading my story that my english so if there is anything wrong with those scientific parts, i am sorry. =P Lastly, i hope you will enjoy reading this chapter as well~~ ^^

*Sunggyu’s pov*

“Dongwoo, can I do my regular health check while I am here? It would be troublesome to come back and do it again.” I asked Dongwoo when he came back to check.

“Yeah, sure.”  Dongwoo smiled “I will arrange it for you.”

“Thanks.” I said

“Yah, Sunggyu, why do you like Woohyun?” Dongwoo asked with his smile disappeared, staring straight at me.

“Err, huh? Why do I like Woohyun? Do I need a reason? I like Woohyun because he is Woohyun?” I felt nervous at him asking me this suddenly with his serious face. He took care of Woohyun until now right? He must feel good being a father right now.

“You know, that kid has been having a hard life even up till now, you better treat him nicely or I will definitely come after you, arraso?” Dongwoo said and smiled happily at his words and I laughed at him.

“Dongwoo ah, are you his father or something? You sound so funny saying it! Arraso, arraso.” I replied.

“Good, kay now. Let’s ask some basic question for your body check so I don’t need to ask again.” He said and I nodded. “Kay, do you have any drug allergy? Nope, you don’t” he took that down after he asked and answer himself. I stared at him with a what-are-you-doing face and he laughed.

“Kay, that question was stupid, I already know since I can’t give you any medication before I know it and you need it previously so I sorta got it.” Dongwoo said sheepishly. “You should just tell me if there is anything wrong with your body recently since I know the rest.”

“Erm, I have been having some headache and dizzy spells previously but it’s nothing serious.” Dongwoo took down some notes and nodded.

“It is okay if I arrange it when you come back to visit Woohyun right?” he asked and I nodded.

“It won’t make any difference anyway~” I said and he nodded.

“I need to go check on Woohyun now.” He said and turned around. I stopped him and crawl out of bed.

“Let’s go together. I also want to see him.” I said and we walked to Woohyun’s ward together.

*Woohyun’s pov*

Sunggyu and Dongwoo walked in while I was lying on my bed and staring into nothingness.

“Woohyun ah, it’s time for your checkup.” Dongwoo said as he walks in and I sat up on the bed.

“Woo~” I whined “I am fine, really. You don’t have to check on me every hour. I will tell you if I am feeling unwell.” I gave him my best puppy face but he just shook his head and walk to me.

“You won’t, Woohyun. You would only run away suddenly and worsen your condition.” Dongwoo said “But I swear, if you run away again, you will regret. I have your darling boyfriend with me.” Sunggyu just nodded and I pouted.

“Yah, you are supposed to be on my side!” I faked a hurt expression and it doesn’t seem to work at all, what is with these guys being so heartless nowadays.

“I would, just not on this kind of things.” Sunggyu said and shrugged.

Dongwoo proceeded to check on me and Sunggyu just found somewhere and sat down. We chatted as Dongwoo check me and Dongwoo joined after he is done.

It’s been so long since we sat down and talk like this.

Dongwoo asked Sunggyu to go back to rest after a while and they left. I lied on my bed and fell asleep soon.

*Sunggyu’s pov*

I have been discharged two days ago and I am preparing to go visit Woohyun. I changed my clothes and turned to walk out of my room. I was about to open the door when a pang of sharpness spreads in my head. I held onto my head as the pain increases and there is a ringing sound in my ear. I held onto the door for support, waiting for it to stop. After the pain is lesser, I walk back to the bathroom to fix my hair and make sure I don’t look ridiculous. I walk back out to my room and made my way to the door. But my vision blurred and my conscious slipped. I fell to the floor and black out.

*Dongwoo’s pov*

It’s already 3 pm and Sunggyu is not here yet. I called him just now and he said that he was coming out soon… Did something happen? I decided not to wait anymore and went to find him. I drove to his house and a maid came out.

“How can I help you, sir?” the maid asked and I told her I want to see Sunggyu. She brought me into the mansion and I asked her where was Sunggyu. She pointed and said that he is at his room. I walked up the stairs and to his room. I opened the door and saw him lying on the floor, I rushed over to him immediately.

“Yah! Sunggyu!” I said as I turned him over to check him but decided that sending him to the hospital would be faster and there will be equipments there. I carried him up easily. How much does this guy eat?

I carried him out of his room and the maid from just now rushed to me. I briefly told her that Sunggyu fainted in his room and I am sending him to the hospital. I walked to my car and put Sunggyu on the backseat and went to driver’s seat. I drove to the hospital while calling a nurse to prepare a bed and wait for me. I parked my car in the car park and carried Sunggyu to the hospital. The nurse saw me and pushed the bed to me immediately, I put Sunggyu on it.

“Bring him to emergency room and check him. If there are any problems with him, do whatever you can before I come.” I instructed them and went to change into my uniform. I went to the emergency room.

“How is his heart rate?” I asked as I walked in and the nurse looked up.

“Everything is doing fine on the outside so it should be those that need a scan to be diagnosed.” The nurse said and I nodded.

“Sent him for a CT scan, he had symptoms of those brain related diseases previously.” I said and the nurse nodded.

After the scan, I asked the nurse to put him in a ward that lesser people will go to and that his condition must be kept a secret since I don’t want Woohyun to know this yet

I went to my office to wait for the report and Woohyun came soon after I sat on the chair. He walked in and sat on the couch.

“Woo~ why hasn’t Sunggyu come yet~?” he whined while playing with the poor plant that I put on the table for decoration.

“He called just now and said that he can’t make it today.” I said and smiled at him. He sat there pouting.

“He said that he will come today…” he said sadly and started abusing my plant.

“He can’t make it today so go back and rest.” I said “I am sure you don’t want another attack right?”

“But…” he was about to say something but I stared at him “okay…” he walked out of my office.

Around 3 hours later, a nurse walked in with a file on her hands.

“Erm, this is Kim Sunggyu’s report.” The nurse said and handed me a file before walking out. I opened the file and my eyes widen when I saw the report.

“This is bad…. He…..” I mumbled.