Chapter 13

Forgotten

A/N: i hope this is still enjoyable~

“Promise me, don’t tell her.” In the middle of the road,

 A boy whose body is dyed red with his own blood

raised his hands and reached for a little boy “Promise me.”

“No! I don’t want to!”

The little boy hugged the boy

“You said that you are going to let me see him! You promised!”

“Mian.” The boy smiled , his smile filled with sorrow.”I can’t fulfill it.”

“No! I don’t care! You promised!” The little boy’s face is already filled with tears by now.

“Get up! Don’t die! Please! Don’t die on me!”

“Mian…Mian…” The boy mumbled “If I can, I really wish that I could see him one last time, really...”

“You can! Just stand up! Don’t die!” The little boy shouted

The boy shook his head slowly, he smiled with his pale face looking especially beautiful.

“I really…really…wished… to see him…. One last time…really”

Woo…Hyun…

*Sungyeol’s pov*

I opened my eyes and white was all I saw.

To a normal person, this white and the other white would have no difference, but to a person that spent half of his childhood in the hospital, only one glance is enough to identify that this white is the hospital’s colour.

The first thing that popped out in my mind was :Run!

But my body was held down by a person. “Woohyun hyung…”

“So you still know that I am your Woohyun hyung! You know that your heart is weak and still you went to play that stupid car racing game and let you end up in the hospital!” Woohyun scolded.

“Mian…Mian…” I said guiltily “It’s just that Myung said that it is fun…” Knowing that he said the wrong thing, he apologized again “Mian , mian I was the one that said I wanted to play that game , Myung has nothing to do with it! I thought that it is different from working out physically so it is okay , I am sorry! Please forgive me!”

“But that will agitate your heart… Sungyeol you-” Woohyun said but was cut off by Dongwoo.

“Okay , leave now , the patient needs to rest.” Dongwoo walked in and said with a smile.

Woohyun stood up and turned to walk out but turned back again and said “You heard it, you need to rest, if I found out that you are not resting-”

“I promise to rest!” I raised both my hands and put it beside my head surrendering

Woohyun nodded his head and walked out with Sunggyu but saw that Myung is still sitting there not moving. “Aren’t you going?” Woohyun asked Myung. “You go first.” With that they walked out and there are only 2 of us in the room.

Silence

After a while Myungsoo finally opened his mouth “I am sorry.”

I smiled “It’s not your fault Myung.”

“You are so gentle.” He said

I blushed and turned away “What gentle, what are you saying myung.”

“Actually you don’t want to play that game right? You are afraid to spoil my mood so you played with me without saying anything. You are already not feeling well that time right?”

I remained silent

“At that time too, you know that Sunggyu likes Woohyun so you don’t want to let him see Woohyun worrying about you that is why you asked me to bring you to the washroom right?”

I remained silent still.

“I am not blaming you or something.” Myungsoo smiled “I only feel that it is great to have you around Woohyun. I am happy to have you around Woohyun.”

“You are really naïve.”

Myungsoo was shocked, not knowing why I said that.

I lifted my head “I am obviously being mischievous but you are saying that I am gentle. You make me want to laugh! You don’t know right, I was actually doing all these things purposely. I purposely played that game, purposely making me to have an attack, purposely said the wrong thing.” I smiled “I want Woohyun hyung to hate you!”

Myungsoo is still smiling “Why?”

“You didn’t actually forgot what happen to you and Woohyun in the past right?” I said coldly.

“I don’t understand….”

I said coldly staring at him “Or should I say that you don’t have the memories you had with Woohyun Since you are not Myung, Mr Kim!”

He stoned and turned pale “What are you talking about? I am Myung!”

“Your name may be same that is because Myung doesn’t have a name to begin with. He called himself Myung.” I laughed coldly “Maybe he wanted to be your substitution.”

“Substitution….”

“Yes Substitution , replace you to be loved by father , replace you to be like by others , replace you and live freely under the sun. Your younger brother, Myung, he is jealous, jealous of your everything!”

Myungsoo’s face is pale and he can’t say anything.

“You should have known it right, know that Woohyun hyung mistook you as him, you know that the person he is looking for is not you, but your half brother. After all they have been separated for 15 years and you look so alike, mistaking you for him is inevitable.”

“But you know that I am not.” Myungsoo looked at me, his face is pale but he is not flustered “You know the real Myung?”

I stunned “Yes.”

“Where is he? Woohyun looked for him for 15 years, why didn’t he appear?”

Pain! A pain shot through my body, I took a deep breath and grabbed the bed sheets tightly “That is because, Myung, he is dead.”

A/N: Please forgive me for my mistakes and i hope you still like this story and it is not getting boring ^^