Chapter 23

Forgotten

A/N: i am sorry for not updating as regularly~ >.< Mianhe~ I am trying to write this story as interesting as possible so you will not feel bored, that's why i am taking so long. But if it is still boring, do tell me how can i improve on this~ ^^

*Sunggyu’s pov*

Woohyun closed his eyes. “Yah Nam Woohyun!” I shouted and shook him.

“Woohyun! Yah! Woohyun! Don’t die on me!” I said anxiously as I fished out my phone and asked my chauffeur to come right now. ! Will woohyun die?

“Woohyun! Yah I didn’t allow you to die! So please, don’t die…” I said and hugged him tight trying to stop his body from getting colder. The car came here fast enough and I carried Woohyun on the car and asked the chauffeur to go to the nearest hospital from here Dongwoo is there, he might be able to save Woohyun!

“Woohyun, please, don’t die…” I said looking at the corpse looking Woohyun beside me. I kept on rubbing his hands and face but he is still getting colder and colder, I grew more anxious every second and I don’t know what to do. “Yah! Drive faster!” I shouted at the chauffeur

When we finally reached the hospital, I carried Woohyun and ran inside “Dongwoo! Dongwoo! Where are you?!”

A few nurse saw Woohyun and recognized him, a nurse pushed a bed to me and asked me to put Woohyun on it. After I put Woohyun on it , they rushed him to the emergency room. I followed behind and Dongwoo appeared to stop me and asked me to stay outside while they do their things.

“Dongwoo, please save him…”

“Don’t worry, I will try my best, it’s Woohyun after all.” He replied with an assuring smile before going into the emergency room.

“Woohyun… Don’t die… please…” I mumbled before sitting on a chair outside the room.

“Sunggyu hyung!” I heard a familiar voice and turned to see my childhood friend running towards me “Hyung, why are you here?” he asked while scanning my body “Are you sick? Or injured?”

“Ani.” I said my voice quivering “Hoya ah… what should I do?”

*Hoya’s pov*

“Huh?” I said not knowing why he is asking that. What happened? I have never seen him so lost before.

“A very important person is dying” he said as he clasps his hands together tightly.

“Hyung…”  That person, who is that important person? A person that can make Sunggyu hyung so lost…

“What is the feeling that I am having right now? I can’t stop my hands from shaking. It’s weird. It’s killing me inside. Not painful but it’s torturing me. Aish , I don’t know what I am trying to say anymore.” Sunggyu ruffled his hair angrily.

I was shocked and don’t know what should I say.  Sunggyu hyung is feeling fear? And it is actually because of someone? If that is so, I want to see who that person is. The person that can let Sunggyu hyung has feeling. The person can definitely make Sunggyu hyung happy.

“Hyung, just believe in that important person. You need to have faith in that person. That person will definitely come out alive.” Just as I said that, my phone rang and I fished it out.

“Yah! Lee Howon!” I hung up s soon as I recognize that voice. Aish, I would be killed by Sungjong because I left for so long.

“Hyung, that person will definitely come out. You are waiting for him , he has no reason to not come out. I have to go now. Take care~” I waved as I jogged away.

*Sunggyu’s pov*

“Woohyun…” I mumbled and pulled my knees to my chest.

I glanced at the clock. Why is he taking so long?

I started pacing about the corridor.

Is he alright?

His condition is not that serious right?

They said that it was not serious…

Shouldn’t he come out by now?

 He already went in for a few hours…

“Woohyun… You said that you want to stay with me... right?” I mumbled.

“You must come out… I didn’t gave you the permission to die yet, arraso?” I said to myself.

I sighed and sat back down on the chair. I felt something wet fall on my cheeks. I raised my hands and touched it realizing it is coming from my eyes. Water? Is the ceiling leaking?

I looked up and realize that the water is flowing out from my eyes. Am I crying? I didn’t even shed a tear when umma died. Why am I crying now? Is it because of Woohyun? He let me shed tears. I can’t do that in the past but he made me.

I held onto my chest. It hurts… Woohyun ah… is this how you feel? I can’t bear losing you… waiting for you is already this painful… you can’t leave me…

I wiped the tears that are flowing out from my eyes but it can’t seem to stop. No matter how many times I wiped it away, new tears will wet my cheeks. In the end I ended sobbing . “I can’t stop… How am I suppose to stop this?” I said between sobs and kept on wiping the tears.

After a while, I finally stop crying. And I just sat there staring into blank space, like a soulless body. I heard the door of the emergency room open and I looked up. A tired Dongwoo walked out and I rushed over.

“Is Woohyun alright? How is he? Can I see him?” I bombarded Dongwoo with questions and he just smiled.

“Don’t worry, he is alright. We only need to wait for Woohyun to wake up and see if he has any other problems but he shouldn’t have any problems.” Dongwoo said in a very gentle and there is a hint of relief in his voice.

I let out a sigh of relieve and I stood there. “Can I see Woohyun?” I asked.

“Sure, I will bring you to Woohyun’s ward.” Dongwoo smiled and walked a few steps before turning back. “Aren’t you coming?”

I wanted to see Woohyun but I can’t move my body. My body seemed to weigh a ton right now and no matter how hard I try to move it, it is stoned on the spot. The world is turning and my vision is blurring. Suddenly, I felt my legs gave out and I closed my eyes waiting for the impact on the cold tile floor.

“Yah, Sunggyu yah.” I heard someone said before I fell onto something soft and warm. A cold hand was placed on my forehead “Woohyun… I want to see Woohyun…” I grabbed that hand and said weakly. All my energy seemed to be out and even speaking is tiring.

“Aish, this kid, he is running a high fever and all he that he thinks about is Woohyun?” Dongwoo picked me up and carried me “How are you suppose to go in this state? Sleep.” That was all I heard before I fell unconscious.