Chapter 16

Forgotten

A/N: This chapter is shorter but i hope you will like it~ ^^

*Sungyeol’s pov*

The door is opened and closed, someone walked in slowly.

It’s woo.

“Kim Myungsoo doesn’t look really good , have you told him the truth?”

“Truth?” Sungyeol’s face does not have any child’s naïve on it “He knew the truth a long time ago , it is just that no one decided to expose it.”

“You shouldn’t do this.” Woo’s expression is firm “You already know that the reason Woohyun is still alive is because of his belief towards Myung. Once he know that the real Myung is gone , he will die.”

“That’s why I didn’t expose him infront of everybody.”

Woo objected “Kim Myungsoo already know the truth and didn’t say it out, this shows that he also likes Woohyun. Isn’t it better to just let it continue like this?”

I said coldly “Myung died , it is a fact. No matter how you hide it, Woohyun hyung will still know it one day, he would still die when that time comes. The only way to save him is to let him find another reason to live.”

“you mean , kim Sunggyu?”

“Woohyun hyung actually likes him , it is just that he doesn’t want to admit it.” I chuckled before returning to my previous expression that a child shouldn’t have “No matter what happens , I won’t let Woohyun hyung die , No matter what!”

Death , infront of me, those kind of things , once is enough.

*Woohyun’s pov*

Along the corridor, me and Sunggyu was walking quietly and I can’t take it anymore, the atmosphere was too tensed. “Kim Sunggyu!” I said raising my voice.

“What?” I scared him , he looked at me “You are also not feeling well?”

Aish ,it would be better if you react like how you would normally and shout at me… His voice now is so gentle that it is overflowing.

“You are really not feeling well?” Sunggyu stared at me and saw that I was looking down all the this time and reached out a hand to feel my forehead.

“Ob-obviously , no!” I walked back and avoided his hands. I didn’t notice the sadness that filled Sunggyu’s eyes at that moment. “Erm… Today was a very fun day , gomawo.”

He chuckled “As long as you are happy , it’s fine”

“that guy” Sunggyu started “Is this hospital’s director right?”

“You mean woo?” I looked up and saw him thinking with his brows furrowed.

“That time you came here when you was not feeling well, saying that your heart has problems. This time Sungyeol came and his heart also has some problems , isn’t it happening too timely?”

“Ah , hahaha” I faked a laugh He is so sensitive , did he noticed anything?

“And” He continued “How did you know Sungyeol? I heard that he has been living in the hospital from young since he has heart problems. Where did you met Sungyeol? In the wards?”

“Erm…” I looked around to avoid his eyes

“Tell me , Woohyun” Sunggyu stood there staring at me with a serious expression “Is your condition not as good as what that guy had told me?”

“Of course n… It’s a little bit different from what Dongwoo told you…” I was about to deny it but when I met his gaze , I can’t help but say the truth.

“Okay , I admit that my heart is not that good.” I rubbed the back of my neck “But you son’t have to worry about me , I only had an attack once after I went into Woolim high right? That time was because I was waiting for Myung and was too tired that’s why I had an attack , if I be more careful next time…”

“Twice.”

“Huh?”

“You had 2 attacks since you came into Woolim high. You made it look like a surprise the first time and folled me.” He looked at my sternly “This is only what I know , who knows if you had other attacks when I am not around.”

“None , no more!” I shook my head vigorously

He stared at me for a while before saying “Don’t let me worry for you, kay…”

“Sunggyu…”

A hand reached out for me , I thought that he was going to touch my face but he just played with my hair “Promise me to take care of yourself.”

I felt myself blushing “D-de-deh”

He smiled , his smile is warm like the sun “Good”