Chapter 5

Forgotten

A/N: Hope you will like this~

Sunggyu 10 years old , Woohyun 8 years old

*Sunggyu's pov*

Bang! 

My grandfather looked at the corpse lying on the floor and shrugged "I killed her , you won't hate me right? Even though she is the most important person to you." 

Sunggyu didn't even glanced at the corpse , there isn't any feelings in Sunggyu's eyes"She betrayed grandfather , so she should die."

"Good!" Grandfather laughed "you are indeed my successor." grandfather turned to faced his butler "Clean this up! I dun want my yard to have any stains!" He ordered and walked away.

Within minutes , the yard is cleaned up and everybody left , leaving Sunggyu standing there alone.

Sunggyu walked to where the corpse was , "You said you would stay with me forever , but you died" He bend down and touch the floor still stained with blood "You lied to me" He sound so emotionless "you said you love me , but .... what is love?"

My eyes felt wet but when i reach my hands to touch my face i felt nothing , no tears. Even though my mother died , not a tear dropped from my eyes. So I really am like what other people said , I am a heartless.......monster.....

"Hyung , where does it hurt?" 

I was startled and turned around and saw a boy around 7-8 years old looking at me with eyes filled with worries.

"Who are you?!"I shouted This is a prohibited area of my family , why is there an outsider here?!

The boy looked like he didn't hear what I just said "Hyung is crying , it must be painful , very painful."

I shouted at him "What are you talking about ?! I am not crying!"

The boy smiled and said "I will play with you hyung , so don't cry okay?"

I realised that arguing that i was not crying with him is a waste of time "Who are you? Don't you know that this is a prohibited area?"

"What am i? wait , let me think..." the boy frowned and started to think "Ah , yes , i am an angel , I flew in." he said with a smile

"Nonsense!" I turned around " I don't have the feeling to scold you right now , get out of here before anyone else find you."

"It's real! I didn't lie." The boy continued "I can fulfil hyung's wish."

"Oh really ,"I laughed coldly "Then can you let me see the dead?"

"What?" The boy stood dumbfounded "See the dead?"

"You can't do that right?" I stared at ground stained with blood. "Everyone of you are lying to me..."

Cherry blossom's leaves are falling from the trees , landing on the patch of blood on the floor looking extra dazzling. Ah so the reason why cherry blossoms can bloom so in such a nice pink is because of blood had painted it pink giveing it colours... Looking pure on the outside , but the truth is it's the most unpure thing in this world right......

"young master." my butler came"Master wants to see you."

"Okay.... Where is the boy standing here just now?" I looked around and found no one. 

"Who was here?" The butler was shocked

"The one who was standing here just now talking to me.... Aish nothing , it's okay." Maybe he went home , it's better this way , if grandfather saw him , he would definitely be killed. But how did he went away without anyone noticing him? Is it possible that he is really an angel? Aish , forget it , I should treat it like a dream and forget that boy.

"You are so slow , hyung."

"It's you?" I was surprised that i was able to see the boy again , I thought i was able to forget him but i didn't. 

"Hyung , why are you standing there , don't you want to come up and play?" the boy sat on the tree , shaking his legs and waving happily to me.

"There is no need for it." I walked away trying to pretend that i was only passing by.

"Wait! Don't go!" the boy slipped and fell from the tree while trying to stop me. "Ah!"

Leaves are flying about. "Aish this kid , what am i going to do with you." i sat up on the floor looking at the boy on my body "Didn't you say that you are an angel? So how did you fall from there?"

"It was an accident." the boy pouted "I won't fall next time"

"There is still next time?" i don't even know what am i feeling right now , looking at him , I feel like i would need to pratect him and not let anything harm him.

"Don't climb onto the tree next time!" i chided

"i only wanted to see these cherry blossoms..."

"Cherry blossoms?" I looked at him curiously

"Yep!" He nodded and smiled "I like cherry blossoms"

His smile is so dazzling.

"Hyung is so lucky , you have these nice cherry blossoms in your house." He said while he looked at those trees in awe.

"Really?" I laughed coldly

"What is this?" He seemed to have notice the patch of red stains on the floor 

"It's blood." I replied

He took a step backwards by instinct.

"Are you scared now? Cherry blossoms are said to be pure white in the past." I said coldly"the reason why it turned into pink was because it in lots of blood." I laughed cruelly "Cherry blossom's pretty are build from thousands of people's blood."

The boy's faced turn pale.

I felt guilty making him so afraid so i tried to change the topic. "I know a very fun place , I will bring you there..."

".... It's not scary."

"Huh?" 

"Cherry blossoms are not scary..." The boy looked up and stared at me " I don't agree with what hyung just said , Cherry blossoms just collected the dead's longing thoughts ."

I remained silent

"They don't want to just die like that , they still miss those who are alive and they are feeling sad and hurt. So the cherry blossoms collected them , hyung someone close to you died under this tree right?"

I flinched.

"See , that person didn't forget you " the boy said and looked at the petals falling from the tree "these are all the thoughts from the one who died , hyung."

I stood there dumbfounded , the boy standing under the tree looked like an angel Is that the wings of an angel? So he really is an angel...

" hyung i am sorry but i can't let you see the dead." The boy said with a face filled with guilt "But , that person is always by your side and never once leaved."

"Why?" I asked

"Because that person loves hyung." the boy smiled

"love... I don't understand..."I said

"Love doesn't need to be understand , love only needs to be felt." the boy said smiling "When hyung falls in love with another person , you will know."

"I won't know love forever." i said "i don't have any feelings , so i will not fall in love with anyone."

"You just have to wait patiently for that person , you are not emotionless , you just haven't found it , so you just have to wait patiently for that person you love to appear."he said smiling widely

Like a seal , the boy's words are carved onto Sunggyu's heart , only waiting for that moment to come.

Then , 15 years later....

"Ah!" Petals are flying around. "I am sorry , I didn't expect someone would be here..."

The same scenario , the same characters , their story starts from here...

A/N:I hope you like this~ ^^ And please review :)