Chapter 15

Forgotten

A/N: I decided to write Woohyun and Sungyeol's past , i hope you will like it~ ^^

*Sungyeol’s pov*

I was brought into another ward by a nurse. The nurse opened the door and told the person inside “Woohyun, you have a new friend today.” We walked in “This is Lee Sungyeol, his heart is not very good just like yours. Woohyun have to take good care of him okay?”

“Sungyeol , right?” He bend down “ I am Woohyun , from today onwards , we would be friends.”

Friends…. I looked at Woohyun coldly before walking towards my bed and slept.

“Erm…” The nurse said awkwardly “Sungyeol is abit shy.”

“It’s okay~” Woohyun said “I have a feeling that we are going to be close friends. Because… We are alike.”

Alike…. I pulled the covers over my head , not wanting to hear another word from Woohyun.

From that moment , we became roommates.

Myung, Woohyun really is a very annoying person!

He smiles when he knocked onto the door, when he is scolded, when he is planning something mischievous, when played by others. The most annoying thing is , he likes to drag people to listen to his story with Myung, how gentle Myung is , how handsome Myung is , how Myung is so nice to him. He just keep on talking and talking, when people is already scared of him , he still continues talking about it , he will even make the person listen to him using violence . He is so irritating!

Myung , you are already dead but Woohyun is still living so happily… It’s not fair… Myung still longs to see Woohyun at the end of his life , but Woohyun is here , not knowing that you are already dead.

I walked over wanting to change the water in the vase. Woohyun opened his mouth wanting to say something but suddenly turn pale and squatted down , holding his chest.

The vase slipped from my hands and fell onto the floor breaking into pieces. Woohyun lifted his head , and saw me looking at him, holding the flower not knowing what to do, and pieces of broken glasses under my feet. “Be careful…. Don’t step on…. The glasses…” With that he lost his conscious and lie on the floor.

I am shocked. What to do? What should I do? Doctor! Yes I should call the doctor , but where is the doctor? Nurses can also save him right? I ran towards the door and stopped running towards his bed Pressing the emergency button would be faster! Just as I was about to press the button I stopped.

Leave it like that.

Leave it like that it would be fine.

Woohyun will be able to meet with Myung when he dies.

Myung thinking about Woohyun alone at another world is so lonely.

“faster! The patient stopped breathing!”

“Patient’s heart rate is slowing down very quickly!”

“prepare for defibrillation!”

Staring at the scene infront of me , I finally ‘woke up’ . What have I done? What have I done! I killed the one Myung loves… killed , Myung’s only love…My body is trembling. It’s so cold , even though I am already hugging myself , it is still so cold. Myung won’t forgive me…

“Don’t worry.” A nurse put her hands on my shoulder “Woohyun has always been like this, his heart had already stopped but in the end he will still survive it. So this time should be the same , he won’t have any problem waking up again.”

Survive? His heart already stopped beating , how is he suppose to survive? I stared at the nurse quietly.

At this moment I heard someone said “Patient’s heart rate is increasing.”

“Temperature is also increasing.”

“Breathing is stable.”

“He is out of the danger zone.”

“That’s good” The nurse beside me let out a relieved sigh “Aish , seriously , even though we know that he is going to wake up at the end , this still never fails to scare us.”

“Sungyeol ah” Woohyun pulled down his oxygen mask and reached his hands out weakly to me “are you worrying about me? Don’t worry , I won’t die.” He turned his head and stared at the ceiling of the ward “I still haven’t see Myung , I can’t die , not before I see him.”

I stood there stoned for a while.

“Sungyeol ah” The nurse was shocked “ Why are you crying?”

Tears are flowing out quietly from my eyes. I reached out for his hand and grabbed it , saying the first sentence since I reached here “Don’t die.”

Woohyun smiled “Yes , I won’t die.

“Please , don’t die!” I grabbed onto his hands harder , until my face is filled with tears.

Just live on like that , live and think of Myung , wish that you can see Myung , live on with this belief of yours, don’t find out about the truth forever… Don’t know that…

Myung is already dead….