Chapter 10

Forgotten

A/N: Hope you will like my story ~

*Woohyun’s pov*

This sounds familiar… Where have I heard it before? “what does it have to do with cherry blossoms?”

“That angel likes cherry blossoms” Sunggyu laughed before he continue “I was actually planning to cut down all the cherry blossoms in my yard , but because of that angel , I filled the yard with cherry blossoms.”

“Then the angel didn’t come again?” I said a possible ending out.

“Yea , the angel never appeared since then , at that time , I thought that the trees are not enough so I ordered people to grow cherry blossoms where ever I went , even the school…”

“ The trees in the school are planted by you?!” I asked , shocked

“Yes , I made them plant it.”

“Woah , you can be really crazy sometimes .” I said “Then you should know right , it is totally pointless , if the angel can appear at anytime you want , is that still an angel?”

“No , the angel appeared.” He said , and I just stared at him.

“But he had forgotten …” Sunggyu smiled , but his smile looks so sad and despair “He forgot everything , he even rejected me , he refuse … to love me.”

“Rejected? You confessed? He rejected you clearly?”

“Yes.”

“But who did you confess to recently?” I thought for a while and the only person he confessed to is… “Liar! You are talking about me?!”

“Yes.” He smiled.

“Woah your imagination is really something , even if I really am handsome , but you actually mistook me for an angel….” My voice turns smaller with every words I said and turned into mumbles at the end , some memories are flowing out in my head…

Who are you?

Who am i? wait , let me think … Ah , yes , i am an angel .

……..

“You like cherry blossoms?”

“yes , I love them!”

………

I don’t agree with what hyung just said , cherry blossoms are just collecting the dead’s longing thoughts…

Hyung , did someone related to you died under this tree?

Look , the person didn’t forget you

These are all the longing thoughts of the person to you!

“ So you are the old child!”

“You finally remembered?” He smiled “Angel”

“Don’t call me angel” I said “It is weird having to know your past from someone else , Aish , I will try to ignore the feels.”

“Bwoh? Ignore? Even if you remembered me , you won’t look at me? What am I to you? A toy? You pulled me up from abyss and you throw me into another swamp and let me drown in it? I have been waiting for you and you said that it is a weird feeling?!” He raised his voice.

“Do you know why did I asked Myung to come here?” I said in an unusually calm voice

“I don’t give a damn about that!”

“This is where Myung made the promise with me.”

“Promise….”

I sounded like I was laughing “different from you , I didn’t like cherry blossoms because something good happened , on the contrary , I am abandoned by my mother here.”

A/N: Please tell me how is this chapter~ I hope you liked it :)