Chapter 7 Flashback 6

Sketches Of My Life

Karen POV

 

Kikwang call Dujun oppa to meet us at the main door of the house while me and Bom unnie holding hands tightly. I know what would be Bom unnie feels right now. Then Kikwang approach to us that Dujun oppa will be coming.

 

“Let’s just wait here. Dujun hyung will be here.” Kikwang said.

 

“Okay…” I said.

 

Then the door opens and we saw Dujun oppa with Gina unnie. Bom unnie greeted Dujun oppa and give him a hug while she kisses Gina unnie on the cheek.

 

“Ohhh… Noona, it’s been a while. How are you? You look more beautiful.” Dujun said.

 

“You're more beautiful, jagiya!” he added and pinches the cheek of Gina unnie.

 

Bom unnie just smile to them. As we all walk towards where our parents and Kikwang’s parents. Bom unnie stop and take a deep breath, Dujun oppa and Gina unnie enter first to introduce our special visitor.

 

“Hey guys! I wanna introduce to you a very special visitor.” Dujun oppa said while guiding Gina unnie to sit on the sofa.

 

All of them were in the living room area and enjoying their chatting together. They are now sitting and preparing to welcome the very special visitor. While me and Kikwang was nervous in the other side.

 

“Okay… This very special person that I want to introduce to all of is the very important woman of our Seunghyun hyung. Bom noona you can now go here. Don’t be shy.” Dujun oppa said.

 

I saw Umma stand up from the sofa after she hears Bom unnie's name while Appa was so calm. Bom unnie bow her head entering the living room area and couldn’t stop her tears to fall. Dujun oppa comfort her and stand beside her while patting her back.

 

“Is that you Bom? You look more beautiful now.” Mom said while walking towards Bom unnie.

 

“We are really very sorry about what we’ve done to you and Seunghyun. Mianhe Bommie.” Mom added and starts to cry while hugging Bom unnie.

 

“Can you give me also a big hug, Bommie?” Appa said smiling.

 

“Yes sir…” Bom unnie said and hugs Appa.

 

“Just call me Dad. Dad. Okay?” Appa said.

 

“Arasseoyo.” Bom unnie said.

 

“I’m so sorry, Bom. I’m so sorry about what I’ve done. Sorry.” Dad said while hugging Bom unnie.

 

I was so shocked and amazed on how they are so sorry to Bom unnie. I never thought that they made a big mistake about their decision to broke up the relationship between Bom unnie and Seunghyun oppa.

 

I was very happy that Bom unnie together with Mom and Dad is now okay. It’s been one year since the incident happened. Also Bom unnie will be now happy and no worries about Mom and Dad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in my room folding my clothes and preparing my things because we will be going home later. I was about to go to the comfort room when my door opens.

 

“Karen?” Bom unnie call me.

 

“Oh… Unnie… Do you want something?” I asked her.

 

“The food is ready. Are you hungry?” Bom unnie informed me.

 

“Not yet.” I said.

 

“Ahh okay… Oh!” Bom unnie said and took my sketch pad on my bed. She then locks the door.

 

“Why did you lock the door unnie?” I said.

 

“Your Dad will see this. I know about your Dad. Did you tell him already?” Bom unnie said whispering and asked.

 

“Who told you?” I said surprised.

 

“Kikwang.” she said.

 

“Oh… I’m sorry. Hehehe.” I said and continue to arrange my clothes.

 

“You never fail to amaze me like your brother.” Bom unnie said while browsing my sketch pad.

 

“Do you know how to paint?” she asked.

 

“Not at all. I like to sketch than to paint.” I said.

 

Bom unnie smile while she continues browsing the page of my sketch pad. Bom unnie stiffed when somebody knocks the door. I hurriedly took the sketch pad and place it under the bed. Bom unnie then fix herself and open the door.

 

“Knock! Knock! Knock!”

 

“Who is that?” Bom unnie asked and open the door.

 

“Oh noona! The food is ready. Let’s eat our lunch guys.” Kikwang said.

 

“Okay… Karen, let’s go! Just leave it there and continue it later after lunch.” Bom unnie said.

 

“Okay… I’ll just place these things in a safe place.” I said and put the sketch pad on my bag pack under my bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen POV

 

We are now ready to leave the pension house but Dujun oppa and Gina unnie wants to extend our vacation. Bom unnie was sitting beside me in the second van with Kikwang, Dongwoon, Chaerin, Gina unnie and Dujun oppa while our parents are in the other van. She wants to accompany us in the airport.

 

After we arrived at the airport, we say our goodbyes to Bom unnie and give her tight hugs temporarily because she was planning to live in Seoul for good next month after she settles all she has in Jeju Island.

 

“Unnie, bye for now. Don’t forget to call me if you have already arrived in Seoul. Okay?” I said and hug Bom unnie.

 

“Okay… You will be the first to know. Kekeke…” Bom unnie said.

 

“Kikwang don’t forget what I’ve said, okay?” she added.

 

“No problem, noona…” Kikwang said while standing beside me.

 

“You can leave me here. So go now… Go… Go…” Bom unnie said.

 

“Bye unnie!” I said waving to her and walk towards the entrance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody was busy with their own dreams while me is busy reading a book. Our flight was delayed due to some problems of the plane. Kikwang suddenly approach me behind and asked.

 

“You don’t want to sleep?” he asked.

 

“No. I’m busy reading this book.” I said while point the book that I’m reading.

 

“Okay…” he said and sits beside me.

 

“Can I sleep here?” he said and put his head to my shoulder.

 

I suddenly stiff and couldn’t talk for a while. My heart beat went fast and I don’t know how to react from what he was doing.

 

“Okay….” I said.

 

I was reading my book, Kikwang who is still sleeping on my shoulder. My phone suddenly rings and I don’t know where I put it. Dongwoon who sit on the other side of me took my bag and help me find my phone. He then saw who was calling.

 

“It’s Bom noona.” He said and gives to me my phone.

 

“Okay… Thank you Woonie.” I said and took my phone.

 

“Oh unnie.” I said and answering Bom unnie’s call.

 

“How’s your flight?” Bom unnie asked from the other line.

 

“It was delayed about two hours.” I said.

 

“What?! Why?” Bom unnie said shock.

 

“They said that the plane has a problem and we will have to wait for about 2 hours.” I said whispering.

 

“I can’t hear you. Why are you whispering?” Bom unnie asked.

 

“Kikwang is sleeping beside me on my shoulder and Dongwoon were sleeping on the other side.” I said.

 

“Ohhhh… I’m sorry. Call me if you arrive in Seoul, okay?” She said.

 

“Arasseoyo, unnie… bye…” I said and hang up my phone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

 

After 2 hours of waiting, they are about to fly back to Seoul and ready to board. Dujun who wants to know about the relationship between her sister and Kikwang, suddenly asked Karen who was sitting beside her.

 

“Karen? Oppa wants to know about you and that man.” Dujun said while pretending to sleep.

 

“That man? Whose man are you talking about?” Karen said confusingly.

 

“Kikwang…” he said.

 

“About Kikwang and I?” Karen asked.

 

“Yes. I know you admire him and I know you have feelings for him.” he said and open his eyes.

 

“Ssssshhhhh… Oppa be quiet!” she said and covers the mouth of his brother.

 

“Hmmmmm…. Okay… Okay… Let’s talk this later.” he said and closes his eyes again pretending to sleep.

 

“Fine….” she said and put her head on the shoulder of his brother.