Thanks

I'm a Loner

Chapter 6 – Thanks

 

Seohyun couldn’t even tell what time she went to sleep at. Yonghwa walked into the room and changed out of his wet clothes for the second time that day while she waited in the living room, but that’s all about she could remember. Her mind kept wandering here and there, hoping to find some answers as to who Yonghwa really was. She had misjudged him from the beginning. He was just a misunderstood person in her eyes now and not really a total jerk. There was talk about him at school but she just dismissed that as rumors. Then again a lot of people acted as if they knew him, but she couldn’t tell if they were just being gossping teenagers or not.

Yonghwa on the other hand knew that the moment he hit the bed that it was lights out for him. That day had been especially tiring for him. Cleaning up for two hours after school, dealing with two hyper second-graders, and carrying Seohyun a few blocks away had definitely taken its toll on him. Luckily for him, his internal clock was already very used to a stressful life, so nature didn’t keep him in bed past his usual wake-up time. Yonghwa was slowly coming to his senses when the piercing rays of sunlight shone through his window. Although he wasn’t fully awake yet, he felt something unusual in his bed. There was a strange shift in weight compared to when he went to sleep last night. It was unusually warm and there seemed to be some sort of movement to his right.

Seohyun also answered nature’s wakeup call in the form of the sun. The streams of light that poured into the window assaulted her closed eyes, forcing them to wake up. She too felt a strange sensation beside her. Her ears began to grow accustomed to being conscious, picking up faint breathing. Surely that wasn’t her breathing, which prompted her to shoot up straight in her bed. At the same time she saw another head rise in unison with hers. Gradually their eyes opened to their fullest extent and grapsed the situation.

“BYUNTAE! BYUNTAE! BYUNTAE!!” Seohyun shrieked. She repeated the process of flailing around wildly, once again landing a horrendous blow on the face of her savior from last night. Yonghwa flew off of the bed rather ungracefully, this time holding his lip in pain rather than his nose. “YAH!! Why are you in my bed!? I knew you were a ert all along. You probably took my underwear last night and sniffed it too or something weird like that. Ugh! I can’t believe I trusted you!” Yonghwa couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He took a look at his hand now covered in blood and suppressed the anger growing steadily within him.

“How many times are you going to assault me in my own house you troublesome woman?! You have some wild imagination there. Did you ever think of becoming a writer or an artist, because I’m sure there are a lot of crazy people out there that would sympathize with you,” he spat. “Take a look around you before you freak out like that again. I’m almost sorry I helped you last night. I should have just left your sorry back at the school. I’ll be in the bathroom.”

It took Seohyun a few seconds to process the words that left his mouth. What had he meant by take a look around you? When she finally decided to turn around and take a look at her surroundings she felt like dying. The bed she was in was the couch bed that was in the living room. Once again she had hit Yonghwa unfairly and called him a ert. If anyone was the ert, it was her for jumping into his bed in the middle of the night. He probably didn’t notice it because of how beat he was, but that was no excuse for her to be in the bed with him.

“Are you done being crazy or should I wear some protective armor or something?” Yonghwa asked the girl lost in thought. “I don’t know what happened, but for some reason you appeared in my bed this morning. Don’t worry, I didn’t touch you or anything. You should know by now that I have no intentions of doing anything like that to you. I’m going to...” Before he could finish his thought, Yonghwa suddenly began to fall forward, but grabbed onto a nearby wall to keep himself up.

“Omo! Yonghwa are you alright!?” Seohyun squealed as she rushed over to his side. “What’s wrong? Are you alright? Ugh, talk to me!” From the way she saw him, he was obviously not fine. Yonghwa seemed to be clutching his stomach in pain and he was radiating a lot of heat. Repeating the same motion she had done last night as a joke, she felt his forehead which confirmed her suspicions. “You’re running a fever. Pabo, you got sick from being outside last night. Hop into the bed and forget about going to school.”

“No, I’m-I’m fine, it’s just a little cold. I’ll take some aspirin and it’ll be fine. I don’t usually get sick and I’m used to it,” he lied through his teeth. Yonghwa was being exceptionally convincing, but Seohyun wasn’t buying it. Then again, she knew he wasn’t going to back down, so she let him be stubborn.

“Are you sure you’re going to be okay? If you’re sick I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to go to school. You already work yourself too hard and this is just going to make things worse,” she worriedly replied.

“So did you ever remember why you got into my bed last night?” he asked, trying to divert the attention to something else. The blush Seohyun showed indicated that his plan worked at least for the moment.

“Um, I’m really sorry. Is your lip okay? I feel really bad that I hit you again. At least it didn’t bruise, hehe,” she finished with an awkward laugh. Seohyun scratched the back of her head nervously, trying to remember why in the world she had walked out of the room and into his bed. A vague, blurry memory flashed through her head, lighting up a light bulb above her. “Oh, I think the storm picked up again. I usually have nightmares and sleepwalk when I’m all alone in my room. I think I may have walked over here because I was scared.”

“You’re a real drag aren’t you?” Yonghwa groaned. “I put your clothes on top of the dresser in your room. Get ready to go and I’ll make breakfast.” Seohyun nodded and headed to the room in which she should’ve spent the night. “Oh by the way, even if I were a ert, I wouldn’t have bothered to sniff your unattractive . What are you, five years old? Girls your age are wearing things a thousand times hotter than that.”

All the blood in Seohyun’s body rushed to her face at that instant. How could he talk about something like her underwear so calmly and coldly? It was embarrassing enough that she had to go through all of that. Now he was making fun of how plain her underwear was? Yonghwa sure had some balls she had to give him that. Luckily he couldn’t see how red her face was or else he would’ve made fun of that too. She was sure steam would’ve came out of her ears if it was possible. There was just no way someone could be as infuriating as him.

Seohyun rushed into the room and angrily began tearing off the clothes Yonghwa had provided for her. The first thing she did was pick up the familiar white undergarment from the neatly folded pile of clothes in front of her. The small piece of clothing was a pair of plain white . Nothing special or noteworthy could be said about them. Plain and white were pretty much the only thing that could be said about them. “AISH! Jung Yonghwa!!!” she shrieked while pulling at her hair. It wasn’t even 8:00am yet and she had already been humiliated by him. She could only anticipate the humiliation to come with feigned joy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Are you really okay?” Seohyun asked for the thousandth time since they left Yonghwa’s small apartment. “You keep spacing out more than usual and you haven’t complained or called me a troublesome woman. Why don’t you just head back home and rest for today? You’re already a freaky nerd that’s a whole year ahead in the book. It’s not like you’re going to miss anything.”

Yonghwa turned his attention from the ground to her face to give her a glare. Seohyun wasn’t intimidated by the weak looking glare that came from his direction. If he didn’t have the energy to glare properly, there was definitely something wrong with him. Seohyun then began to blame herself for him being sick. Even though he had been outside last night in the rain, she also made him walk in the rain. If it hadn’t been for her, he wouldn’t have had to rush home in the raging storm.

“I’m fine, I already told you. I took some medicine before we left and I doubt it’s anything serious,” he lied. “I feel fine now. Just worry about how you’re going to deal with your friends asking you tons of questions about last night.” Seohyun took that as a cue to think of ways to get out of arguing with Yoona and Hara. They would surely be brutal in their questions about the events of that night and she didn’t feel like dealing with that. Yonghwa also became engrossed in his thoughts. The only thing he could think about on the walk to school was how he would finally get to see Uee at lunch after almost two weeks.

“Seohyun ah!” two voices called out simultaneously. Seohyun finally came back to the real world to see her two best friends waiting for her at the gates of the school a few meters away. She could already tell that it was going to be a hellish day by the mischievous smiles the pair was wearing. Yonghwa paid no attention to the girls that were a constant thorn in his side and continued to stare at the still wet ground.

“Well, well, what do we have here?” Yoona teased. “Soooooooo, Yonghwa-shi, how are you today?”

“Piss off,” he grunted in response. Yoona’s smirk quickly turned into the usual frown that she wore when she was around Yonghwa. She should have known better than to try to mess with the uncaring man, but she decided to give it a try.

“Grouchier than usual are we?” Hara responded for her friend. “Seohyun, comon we have LOTS to talk about.” Hara and Yoona grabbed one of her arms each and began to drag the girl away from Yonghwa’s side. “You’re going to tell us all about last night and how it went.” Seohyun groaned while flailing in her usual manner.

“Yonghwa! Help me!” she called to the boy for help. As usual, he just frowned and continued his usual trek to his designated classes. Just as Yoona had done earlier, Seohyun frowned back.

“Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tell us everything. I need to hear everything, even the dirty details. Don’t worry this will all stay between us,” Yoona began. “Let’s start from the beginning.”

“Ugh, nothing happened last night. He just took me to his house since I fainted after we finished cleaning up the room. I accidentally hit him when he was undressing me but I woke up and that was it,” Seohyun explained to them.

“Woah, woah, back up! He undressed you!? Hara I heard that right didn’t I? Omo!!!! Seohyun ah you’re a full-fledged woman aren’t you. We all thought you would be the last one out of all of us to lose it first. I can’t believe you beat us all to it. What’s the secret? How was he in bed?”

“I bet he’s one of those types that are into being dominated. Did you whip him? Oh crap, did he make you tie him up? You hit him right? Maybe he’s one of those kinds of guys that are into the pain,” Hara commented.

“EH!? I didn’t do any of that with him! He was just trying to change my wet clothes. You know I wouldn’t ever do something like that unless I was really ready,” Seohyun explained. She mentally beat herself up repeatedly for letting her tongue slip. Had she known her friends were such erts she would have never even agreed to talk to them.

“When he called me I was really surprised to hear it from him. So how did the shower go?” Hara asked in a voice full of genuine curiosity.

“Nothing happened in the shower! I just tried to hide when he came in but-” she began before being cut off.

“What?! He came into the shower with you? Seohyun you fox,” Yoona cut her off in a teasing manner. Seohyun continued to mentally beat herself up for digging her own grave. Maybe she should just keep shut or else she risked making the hole bigger than it already was.

“Nothing happened!! Stop asking me guys, please. We slept together in the same bed all night and nothing happened. There are you happy now! There’s nothing else to tell,” Seohyun blurted out. Needless to say, the mental beating up had turn into full-fledged mental suicide.

“You slept in the same bed!!” both girls asked with wide open eyes. “Seohyun, you haven’t even slept with Seung Ri like that. Why are you doing that with Yonghwa-shi?” Hara asked her friend. “Don’t you think it’s wrong of you to do something like that to him.” Even though nothing had happened between her and Yonghwa, Seohyun felt a little pang of guilt find its way into her mind.

“Ew, no, don’t feel bad Seohyun. We all know Seung Ri is a total player and he wouldn’t hesitate to do anything to a girl in the same bed as him. As long as you guys didn’t do anything wrong, then you aren’t cheating on him. If it were up to me, I would’ve asked Yonghwa-shi to do something to you so you’d break up with that boyfriend of yours.” It wasn’t the first time that Seohyun had heard this kind of talk coming from her friends. Seung Ri did have a reputation for being a player and a jerk, but Seohyun never saw this side of him. Ever since they met in 9th grade due to their parents being good friends, they had kicked it off pretty well. It didn’t make sense for such a hot and rich guy to be with a plain girl like her unless he really liked her. Well, that was what she thought anyways.

“You know we were kidding Seohyun. On a serious note, how did you get him to help you out so much? Last time I saw him, he was grumbling about how much he hated you. When we saw you walking towards us he didn’t look like the same Yonghwa from every day. Did something happen?” Yoona pointed out.

“I don’t really know guys… He’s so mysterious and hard to figure out. I don’t know what to say about him. He was really nice to me the whole time I stayed in his house. He was attentive, he asked me if I was alright, he fed me and let me take a shower…” With each description of his kind behavior, Hara noticed how a loving smile grew on Seohyun’s face. Hara had always been good at dealing with people’s emotions, that’s how she was relatively unaffected by Yonghwa’s cold demeanor. Her family ran one of the most important psychiatric hospitals in the country and she knew a fair share of psychology herself. It seemed to her like Seohyun was developing some sort of feelings for the cold boy but she couldn’t tell just yet what they were.

“Woah there, hold up. Is this the same guy that we sat with at lunch a few days ago? I find that really hard to believe. Then again, he doesn’t really seem like a jerk. Come to think of it, Hara your little sister seems rather attached to him. Jiyoung is a really big crybaby and she can’t be around mean people without breaking down into tears. If she can be around him, then he must be a nice guy,” Yoona reasoned.

“Huh, oh yeah, mmhmm, yeah…” Hara responded awkwardly. She had been analyzing Seohyun’s behavior a little too strongly and didn’t really catch Yoona’s question, but luckily her answer satisfied the criteria of the question. “So we should get to class guys, the bell will ring any minute.” Seohyun and Yoona nodded in agreement and began to head to class. Hara noticed the way Seohyun had a small skip to her step and found it rather odd. She decided to test her theories by doing a little mind probing. She hated doing this to Seohyun, but her curiosity was killing her.

“So Seohyun, you have biology next right? Did you ever tell me who your partner was? I forget…” Hara lied. She knew that it was Yonghwa, but she was playing dumb in order to observe Seohyun.

“Oh, I don’t remember telling you hehe. My partner is Yonghwa,” she responded. It seemed as if from one day to another Yonghwa-shi turned into Yonghwa. Seohyun rarely dropped honorfic speech with anyone unless she was really close to them. It got to the point where it was just awkward sometimes, but she had dropped it so easily with Yonghwa. Hara’s point seemed to be getting clearer and clearer.

“He seems like such a bum though,” Yoona added. “Are you sure that you want someone like him as your partner? Then again… he did score that perfect score on the mock final.” Hara wanted to give Yoona a huge bear hug for indirectly helping Hara further her findings.

“He’s not a bum,” Seohyun defended. “He’s really smart and he does all of his work so fast. I honestly feel a little inferior to him in all of those classes. He does all the lab work alone and hardly even lets me touch the experiment.” It was safe to say Hara needed no more information in order to prove her theory. It wasn’t anything serious just yet, but there was at least a strong sense of admiration for that man inside of Seohyun. Hara just hoped that admiration wouldn’t turn into anything else larger than that. Seohyun was too nice of a girl to fall for a cold hearted person like Yonghwa. Not that she thought Yonghwa was bad, but he was just not someone she could see liking someone like Seohyun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Although it is only the second Thursday of the year, we will have to work hard class,” a short woman began explaining. “All the schools in the area have been invited to participate in the science fair and they are highly anticipating the work from this school. The people who win the first prize for this area will get to move onto all of Seoul and eventually compete in the national championships. You will have one week starting today to prepare a presentation for review. If I deem it worthy enough for the competition, I will send it to the board of directors and they will see if you’re allowed to enter. Any questions?”

“Are we allowed to work in pairs or groups?” a male student from the back of the classroom asked.

“For this assignment you will be required to work with the people sitting next to you. Since many of you will just take the opportunity to hang out with your friends and not take this seriously, I won’t allow you to choose your partners for this assignment,” she told them. A few groans and moans of disapproval were heard throughout the room in response.

“So Yonghwa I was thinking we should do some kind of experiment involving ecology and pollution since it is becoming a really big problem…” Seohyun rambled to her partner. She eagerly flipped through the pages of her textbook in order to find some ideas on what they could work with. A lack of response from the indifferent person to her right prompted her to turn in his direction. Unfortunately for her she was met with a sight she did not expect. Yonghwa continued to clutch his stomach in pain as he had in the morning and his pale skin coupled with his red face didn’t look promising.

“Yeah… that… sounds good,” he groaned through ragged breaths. Pain coursed through his abdomen with every breath he took and he was trying his hardest to not pass out in class. Yonghwa’s vision began to blur and with each second it seemed as if the world became darker and darker. He could barely make out what Seohyun was asking him as the excruciating pain dulled each of his other senses.

“You’re really not okay now. Ugh, I knew you should have stayed home. Comon, I’ll drag you to the nurse’s office.” Seohyun stood up,threw one of his arms over her shoulder, and began to pull him up from his chair. “Kim seonsaengnim, Yonghwa looks really sick. Is it okay if I help him go to the nurse’s office?”

“Oh, he does look pretty bad… Go ahead Seohyun. Are you sure you don’t need someone to help you carry him? I wouldn’t want you to strain yourself,” responded the teacher.

“It’s fine, I’ll be back as soon as I drop him off.” Kim seonsaeng nodded in approval, prompting Seohyun to walk out of the classroom door. With each passing step she could feel Yonghwa’s weight shifting more and more onto her. Thoughts raced through her mind on how it was her fault that he was that sick to begin with. She up the pain of the growing weight and continued walking forward.

“Pabo…… Trouble..some woman…” he spoke out weakly. “Put me down already. I can walk on my own.”

“No you can’t. You can barely walk with my help right now. Stop trying to be all rough and tough and just let me help you,” she scolded. Before she could continue scolding him, the weight that was crushing her small body suddenly disappeared. Her center of balance shifted and she felt as light as she normally did. Beside her, the body of the boy she was carrying made a soft thud as it met with the ground. “Yonghwa! Pull yourself together!! Yonghwa!!” Immediately she pulled out her cell phone and dialed the familiar emergency number.

“Hello, Seoul police department, how may I help you?” a polite, female voice asked.

“I need an ambulance for Daewon Preparatory High School fast!” she blurted into the phone. “My friend just collapsed while I was helping him to the nurse’s office. He’s really pale, has a higher fever, and could barely stand before he fainted.”

“Alright, just keep the patient lying face up where he is and avoid sitting him up. We will have someone there as fast as we can.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The sounds of a hospital room were heard in the quiet and dimly lit room. Beeps and bops, breathing from here and a machine clicking there told Seohyun that she was still in the room which Yonghwa was being kept in. It had been hours since she had arrived with Yonghwa at the hospital but she had yet to hear any news from him. A glance at the screen of her phone told her it was already almost midnight. Her nerves were a little calmer since the ride in the ambulance, but she was still a little rattled.

“Seohyun-shi?” a male voice asked from behind her.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo,” she greeted the stranger wearing a white coat. “I’m Seohyun. Is there anything wrong with Yonghwa? Is he going to be okay? Is it because of me that he’s here?”

“Yonghwa seems to be suffering from a rather bad case of hepatitis A. For a boy his age, it is uncommon for him to get hit that hard, but there are some questions I want to ask you first before I come to any conclusions. What is the daily schedule of your boyfriend?” the doctor asked.

Seohyun was slightly taken aback when she heard that Yonghwa was her boyfriend, but she paid no attention to that except for the first fleeting thought. “Well, he goes to school all day. He works at a café for a few hours and then goes home at around midnight. He’s the top of our class so he studies a lot. I think he doesn’t really get to sleep until like two or three in the morning, but I’m not really sure.” Actually, she wasn’t sure about anything she was saying right now. She was just repeating what his boss Jin Man had told her.

“That’s what I thought. There are signs of mild malnutrition in him. It’s nothing a little vitamins and healthy food won’t fix, but it will take some time. I’m actually surprised this young man hasn’t gotten sick already. The tests show that he’s also his body has been worked past the point of exhaustion. Has he been active recently, such as lifting a lot of weight or forcing himself to do some sort of exercise?” the doctor continued questioning.

The thought of him carrying her in the rain at high speed crossed her mind. From what the doctor was telling her, he was already in bad shape to begin with. He must have really overworked his body in order to get her to his house as quick as possible. “Ne, I think he recently had to carry a lot of weight while working,” she lied.

“He’s lucky we caught all of these problems before it got too far. Since you’re his girlfriend, I suggest that you take good care of him for a few weeks. Since his body is already exhausted and he is malnourished, he is going to have to lay off any sort of work for at least two weeks after he is let out of here. I strongly recommend him catching up on all the lost sleep and meals that he has neglected. Also, I think it’ll take him a bit more time to recover from this since his immune system is rather weak. I’m surprised he is even able to stand in the condition his body is in,” the doctor pointed out.

Seohyun turned to look at Yonghwa’s sleeping figure and glare at him. How could someone so smart be so dumb? He of all people should know that overworking his body and skipping meals could lead to something like this. Maybe he wasn’t as smart as he claimed he was.

“Um, so being out in the rain yesterday had nothing to do with it?” she asked, trying to make sure it wasn’t her fault that he had gotten sick.

“No, if it were pneumonia or a cold then I would assume the rain had something to do with it, but he caught this from something else. With hepatitis, it’s usually hard to tell where the source came from, so we recommend him staying here until the contagious period is over. Speaking of which, I don’t think you should be in here Miss,” the doctor told her in a voice that almost seemed like a laugh.

“I caught hepatitis when I was six when I visited China. I was told that I wouldn’t get sick from it anymore, so it’s fine if I stay here right?” she asked wearily.

“Yes, if you’ve already had hepatitis A, then you have nothing to worry about. Well, I suggest you go home and rest too or else you’ll end up like your boyfriend here,” the doctor joked. “Don’t worry, we will take good care of him here. We won’t force you to leave, but we would rather have you here as a visitor and not a patient.”

“Thank you for your concern, but I’m going to stay here for the night.”

“Suit yourself. I’ll come back in the morning to check up on how he’s doing. From the lack of sleep he’s accumulated I would say he isn’t going to wake up until at the earliest tomorrow afternoon. Just call a nurse if anything comes up. Have a good night.” The doctor bid farewell, leaving Seohyun to turn to glare at the boy in front of her. Her glare disappeared when her eyes met his.

“Yah, since when am I your boyfriend?” Yonghwa asked in tired voice. “I swear you cause nothing but trouble whenever you’re around.”

“Pabo!” Seohyun cried, letting tears run down her face. Her sudden movement towards him resulted in a hug between them, which caused Yonghwa quite a bit of discomfort, both emotionally and physically. “Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!” Each of her curses for him was followed by a weak punch to his body, while her sobs rang through his ears.

“What’s… what’s wrong?” Yonghwa stuttered, confused as to why Seohyun was crying on him.

“Why did you do this to yourself? You had me really worried,” she admitted through shaky breaths. “You passed out at 10am and you hadn’t woken up until now. I hate you Jung Yonghwa. Do you know how much I’ve wracked my brains thinking that I was the one that caused you to get sick? Don’t ever do that again!”

“Calm down, I’m going to be fine. Stop crying already, jeez,” he managed to groan. “You know, you can get off of me. It’s hard enough for me to breath as it is.” Seohyun shot up in her seat and fought the tears that continued to rush down her cheeks. “I’m… sorry.”

“What? What are you sorry for?”

“I’m sorry if I… I’m sorry that I made you cry,” he mumbled awkwardly. “I didn’t know that this would happen, but I’m sorry anyways. Now please stop crying, you’re such a whiner.” Seohyun was almost touched by his cute apology, but he had ruined it in his usual Yonghwa-like manner. Of course she shouldn’t have expected nothing less form the person laying in the bed in front of her. “Mind telling me how I’m your boyfriend now?”

“Oh, they wouldn’t let me on the ambulance unless I was related to you. Looking back at it, I probably should’ve said I was your sister and not your girlfriend, but I couldn’t think of anything else at the time. Sorry,” she apologized while wiping the tears off her face.

“It’s fine. By the way, I’m breaking up with you now,” he joked. A small giggle escaped Seohyun’s mouth in response. “That’s better. Your laugh is a lot less annoying than your bawling. Now, if you’ll excuse me I have some sleeping to do. You heard what the doctor said, I’m not supposed to be up until tomorrow afternoon. Go home, I don’t want you getting sick either,” he ordered. “I know you’ll blame it on me if you do.”

“This is a free country and last time I checked you weren’t the emperor or anything around here. I’ll stay if I want to,” she pouted while crossing her arms.

“Fine, when you get hepatitis and you’re stuck here too, don’t come crying to me,” he stated in his usual manner.

“Yonghwa,” Seohyun cut him off.

“What?” he grunted in response.

“Thanks,” she replied in another one word answer.

“For what?”

“Thanks for waking up again,” she thanked him. Yonghwa just scoffed and turned away from her, leaving his back to face her.

“You don’t need to thank me for that. Now go to sleep or I’ll call a nurse to kick your whiny out of here.” Seohyun smiled at him and nodded in response even though he couldn’t see it. She had spent yet another day with him and realized more and more that he was someone she wanted to be friends with. She had cried a lot on the ride to the hospital  and just now in front of him. Little by little he started to become a part of her life she didn’t want to lose even if he didn’t feel the same way. She laid her head down on the side of the bed Yonghwa conveniently had left vacant and smiled as she finally felt relieved enough to sleep.

 

Author’s Note: So here is the late update that you’ve all been waiting for, hopefully, or else I’m doing a crappy job here. Exam week is coming up fast. Four more exams left and I am freeeeeee!! To make up for the ty update schedule I’ve had lately, I’ll probably post a chapter a day for a few days once exams are over. Thanks for reading everyone. I hope you all enjoy. I’m thinking this story is being a little too slow, but I’ll keep trying my best. Hopefully I can update again soon. Peace out!