Seduction and a Newcomer

I'm a Loner

Chapter 40 – Seduction and a Newcomer

 

 

With only 15 days remaining until the day Yonghwa would be gone forever, Seohyun spent her days uneasily working. Even if she had told him that she was strong enough to forget him, strong enough to let him go, strong enough to not need him anymore; that was all just talk. She had the strength to tell him those things, but it worried her to think that he might not choose her. Sure the once-weak woman was glad she had finally grown a spine, but at what cost? Would her threat make Yonghwa realize what he truly wanted? What if the love he had claimed to feel for her so long ago now belonged to the bundle of joy by his side named Park Shin Hye? Those and thousands more questions crawled through her head restlessly without cease.

“Yo Seohyun!” Jungshin happily called out to the girl currently spacing out. “Uh, earth to Seohyun, come in Seohyun.”

“Oh, hi Jungshin. What are you up to today?” Seohyun asked once she finally came to her senses.

“Are you done for today? It’s already 5:00pm and it seems like you’re still trying pretty hard to get on Jae Min’s good side. Trust me, Jae Min is the worst supervisor ever. You won’t get any points with him by staying longer,” Jungshin assured. “Let’s just go home and get some food in us.”

“You guys are always thinking about eating,” Seohyun laughed. Ever since they started living together her and the three younger boys had become very close. They invited Yonghwa to join the fun every once in a while but he refrained from doing so in order to not come into contact with Seohyun. Although they had gotten much more comfortable with each other, Seohyun still felt a little upset whenever Yonghwa was around. She cursed her conscience for telling her to stay away from him even though all she wanted was to give him a large hug and cry in his arms.

“Hmm, never mind we can’t leave yet,” Jungshin pointed out. “Jonghyun and Minhyuk are going to be stuck doing some lab work tonight. I don’t think they’ll be leaving until 6:00pm.”

“If you don’t mind, I’m just going to wait for them then. I would rather not go home without them and make them feel left out,” Seohyun explained in a sweet voice. “Comon, if you’re going to stay then let’s go get a cup of coffee.”

“Arasso,” Jungshin agreed. The pair of friends made their way to the cafeteria in the same manner as Yonghwa and Uee had done just over a week ago. Once each one of them had their respective coffees, they proceeded to sit in chairs facing away from each other. “So Seohyun, I’ve been wondering something,” he spoke up out of nowhere. “I need you to tell me the truth on this though.”

“What do you mean Jungshin?”

“Yonghwa hyung… something’s going on between you and him right?” Jungshin questioned. “I’m not exactly sure what’s going on, but it’s obvious something’s wrong. When he met you he looked like he had just seen a ghost. Yonghwa’s not the kind of guy to get flustered when he meets a pretty girl, so it was something else that surprised him.”

“Wow, you’re really perceptive aren’t you Jungshin,” Seohyun laughed. “I wouldn’t say there’s something going on between us, but there used to be.”

“You mean, you and him are cheating on Shin Hye together?” Jungshin asked while his eyes bulged out of their sockets. “Wow, daebak… I had no idea you were that bad Seohyun.”

“You’re such an idiot,” Seohyun stated sarcastically. “No, we’re not cheating on Shin Hye or anything. I was Yonghwa’s girlfriend back in high school. He left for Japan one day and we grew apart. Even though we promised each other we would be together again, it never happened. After a few years we both stopped looking for each other and we didn’t see each other until now.”

“You’re that girl?!”

“That girl?”

“Yeah, the girl hyung hasn’t gotten over all these years. We’ve known him for I guess around 3-4 years and he always got really edgy when we tried to set up dates with him. One day he was really upset about something and he got really drunk for some reason,” Jungshin explained. “He kept complaining about how someone left him.”

“Are you sure it wasn’t about his dad?”

“Yeah, it wasn’t about his dad. It was definitely about a girl. It makes sense why he’s treating you the way he is. So what’s going to happen now? Is he going to get back together with you?” Jungshin asked hopefully. He loved Shin Hye to death, but even he could see that Yonghwa was only using her for comfort.

“I don’t know Jungshin. I talked to him already and he couldn’t give me a straight answer. He said he would make his decision and let me know, but I’m just as lost as you are.”

“What are you two doing together?” asked the assistant director of the hospital.

“Jealous much?” Jungshin teased. “I’m on a date with Seohyun can’t you see?” Jungshin almost burst out into laughter once Yonghwa’s face grew even sourer by the second. “What’s up hyung?”

“Jungshin stop wasting time and just go do your work. You too Seohyun. We don’t pay you guys to drink coffee in the cafeteria like this,” Yonghwa commanded in a jealous tone.

“Chill hyung, we’re already off of work. We’re waiting for Minhyuk and Jonghyun so we can go home together. Why are you acting like Seohyun’s boyfriend all of a sudden? Last time I checked you didn’t really like her anyways. I would appreciate if you weren’t so jealous right now.”

“Yah, I-I’m not jealous right now,” Yonghwa assured with a slight stutter. “Well, if you’re going to date you can do it outside. This is a place of work and you shouldn’t do things like this. Seohyun, may I remind you that you’re still a newbie here and you can be fired any day?”

“Yes, director, I am well aware of my situation,” Seohyun rudely responded. “I would greatly appreciate it if you don’t into my private life. It’s not like you are anything to me anyways. You still have 15 days to decide so until then, leave me alone.”

“I… Seohyun… never mind. Just… ugh nothing. I’ll see you guys later.” After making himself look like a fool, Yonghwa decided it was better to back off now. Seohyun was still obviously really hurt about the whole situation and he wouldn’t get what he wanted with force. He couldn’t even glare at Jungshin for helping Seohyun make him look like an idiot.

“Wow, you two should just have here already. There’s so much tension between you two and it’s obvious you want each other,” Jungshin noticed. Seohyun’s face flushed for the first time in a few years and she awkwardly sipped her coffee in order to avoid seeing Jungshin’s face. “Aw comon, stop being so shy. Look, I know you like hyung and he likes you back. Why don’t you both just stop being stupid and make up already? The fire in both of your eyes when you saw each other makes it all too obvious.”

“Jungshin… I’m going to kill you when we get home. Just drink your coffee.”

“We will help you out alright? Yonghwa is an idiot when it comes to women so he’s so easy to figure out. When we get home you have to listen to us and he will definitely choose you. I feel bad for betraying Shin Hye noona, but there’s really no other way to deal with this,” Jungshin lamented.

“What do you mean help you out? I kinda don’t like the sound of this…” Seohyun trailed off.

“You might know Yonghwa hyung’s feelings better than us since he never talks about them. However, we know all his weaknesses when it comes to women. He looks like a tough guy, but he’s so shy even with the smallest things.”

“You’re telling me,” Seohyun giggled. “The things I could tell you about Jung Yonghwa.”

“You mean you guys went the whole way? Ew, that’s so creepy to think about,” Jungshin teased.

“Yah, are you going to help me or just insult me?”

“I thought you said this was a bad idea. Ehhhhhhh, you like the thought of seducing hyung. I never had the idea you were a little fox,” Jungshin continued to tease.

“ that,” Seohyun cursed. Jungshin never heard the polite girl in front of him curse so she must have been really serious about Yonghwa. “I’ve been nice too long in my life. Shin Hye is a nice girl and I hate to drag her down with me, but I can’t let her take him away from me. Yonghwa’s an idiot if he even thinks about marrying her. I need to use any means necessary so I’ll be in your care.”

“At a girl,” Jungshin commented. “Now, just follow our leads when we get home and we will help you get Yonghwa so hot for you he will beg you to get back with him.”

“I’m not going to hold out on him. This idiot needs to realize what he’s going to be losing if he ditches me. The goody-two-shoes Seo Joohyun that he knew dies today. So let’s go through the plan for tonight.”

“Let’s just wait until we get together with Minhyuk and Jonghyun. I’m sure you’ll be able to put something good together with their help. Yonghwa hyung doesn’t usually come home until around 8:00-9:00pm so we have a while to plan stuff.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“We’re going to be gone for a few hours while you go through with your plan. You remember everything right?” Jonghyun asked to make sure. “We called hyung and he said he would be here in less than twenty minutes. You’re on your own after this so you better be ready.”

“Yeah, this is a pretty bold plan. Are you sure you’re up for it?” Minhyuk questioned. Seohyun seemed to be determined to get what she wanted, but none of the boys felt as if she could be bold enough to go through with everything.

“Do I really have to do some of the stuff you told me to?” she asked hesitantly. “I still have some sort of pride you know. I feel pretty sleazy with some of the stuff I’m supposed to do.”

“Yeah, well blame hyung for being into that. Anyways, we better get going before he gets back. Good luck Seohyun,” Jungshin wished. Seohyun gave the three boys a slight nod and escorted them out the front door.

“Rule number 1: Wear the smallest, skimpiest shorts and tank top you have. Hyung is a er for a good eyeful of legs. Be sure to give him a glimpse every time you get a chance. Try to mention the fact that your legs are showing as much as possible.”

Jungshin’s voice rang through her head over and over as she changed from her work clothes into a pair of shorts she never wore. The denim piece of clothing was barely enough to cover the parts that needed to be hidden. She was sure there was underwear out there that covered more than the shorts she was putting on. A quick glance at the mirror indicated that she was showing as much of her legs as she possibly could. If the shorts were any tinier, she would basically be completely exposed.

“Jungshin, you better be right about this…” she warned to nobody in particular. From the bottom of her suitcase she pulled out a tank top that she had accidentally shrunk in the wash a while back. It was tight on her chest, even though her s weren’t all that large. It had two thin straps that went over her shoulders and didn’t even come close to covering her abdomen. Another stare at the mirror told her that she looked like a girl that ran one of those y car washes she had seen a few times on the street. It hurt her pride a bit to dress like that, but she needed to go all out for this one.

“I’m home!” yelled a deep voice downstairs. After a reassuring sigh, Seohyun made her way down the steps to meet the man she would be seducing tonight.

“Hey, the guys aren’t here. They said they had something to do with a friend from work until late. I guess it’s only you and me,” Seohyun pointed out in a breathy voice. Yonghwa seemed to be disturbed by the sight in front of him, but he didn’t look like he would fall too easily. “I made some jjajangmyun (black bean paste noodles) if you want any.”

“Rule number 2: Make jjajangmyun. Hyung goes c-r-a-z-y for that kind of stuff. What better way to conquer a man than through his stomach?” said Minhyuk’s voice in Seohyun’s head. The girl currently set out to seduce Yonghwa could see her plans were working slowly. It almost made her laugh how simple minded and easy to tease he was.

“Jjajangmyun? Since when do you cook? And why are you wearing something like that. Yah, get up stairs and p-put some clothes on,” he stuttered. “I can’t e-eat with you looking like that.”

“All my clothes are dirty and this is all I could find. I don’t really like wearing it because it shows too much of my legs~” Seohyun cooed as she slightly raised her leg up and rubbed it gently. “Don’t you think it’s a little too revealing?”

“Uh, let’s just eat then,” Yonghwa responded awkwardly. Seohyun walked over towards the kitchen to bring out a few bowls with the noodles inside along with two pairs of chopsticks. However, instead of going over to the kitchen table and eating, she made her way to the living room and flipped on the T.V. “Yah, what are you doing?”

“I wanted to watch T.V. while eating. I don’t want to do it alone, so come here with me,” she offered. Even though Yonghwa was a bit flustered at the situation he felt like he had to comply. Soon enough he was sitting on the couch watching whatever Seohyun had on the large television. His eyes made their way onto her lips as they loudly slurped the black noodles. “What’s wrong? Do I have something on my face?”

“I-it’s nothing,” he responded. Seohyun pouted her lips even farther out and continued to make her loud slurpy noises.

“You have a bunch of sauce all over your face,” Seohyun pointed out after he finished eating. “Here let me get it off for you.” She brought face just inches away from his, close enough where he could smell her breath and began to wipe away at the sauce near his mouth. The napkin moved slowly across his face as the black paste began to disappear, only to leave him in an even more flustered state. “Oh, you’re lips are pretty dry. Should I moisten them up a bit?”

“Mo-moisten them up? Seohyun… what are you doing right now?”

“Hold on let me go get something really fast from my room,” she ordered before skipping up the stairs and into her room. In a few minutes Seohyun came down with a small tube of pink lip gloss. Yonghwa gulped as he saw her run the tube across her lips and pucker them seductively. In his mind he was imagining a thousand scenarios with what she was going to do with her lips after that. Upon reaching the couch her hands s up to his cheeks and grabbed them forcefully. “I think this should help.”

Yonghwa instinctively closed his eyes and readied himself with for a kiss with a dazed look on his face. His eyes shot open once he felt a cold liquid massage his pouted mouth. “Oh, you were just going to put the lip gloss on me?” he asked disappointedly.

“Yeah… what did you think I was going to do?” Seohyun laughed sarcastically. “Wait, you didn’t think I was going to kiss you?”

“N-n-no of course not,” he embarrassedly responded. After ten years, he was still the same little bashful kid she had met. It never failed to surprise her how much of a little boy he was when the situation became like this. “Is this strawberry?”

“Yup,” she giggled. Just then Seohyun realized rule three had been followed accordingly. “Rule three: Wear anything you can that smells like strawberry. Strawberry perfumes, strawberry lip gloss, strawberry whatever. Hyung actually banned Shin Hye from doing so because it says it makes him dizzy. We all know it’s one of his secret es that he likes for some reason.”

“I don’t really like the smell of strawberries,” he lied. “Let me go wash it off alright?”

“Nonsense, look Avatar is on,” Seohyun pointed out while flipping the channels. “It’s an old movie but we can still watch it right?”

“I guess…” Yonghwa trailed off in agreement. He would have been totally okay with the movie since he knew it was rather action-filled, but he was not ready for the scene that came on next. Suddenly the blue people in the movie were involved in a rather passionate act that was much too awkward to watch with Seohyun next to him. “Can we uh, change it for a bit?”

“Why? Because you can’t take the heat of a little alien ? Comon Yonghwa, we’re not kids anymore. This is nothing compared to that stuff you must watch on the interent,” Seohyun teased. “It’s not like you haven’t done anything like this before.”

“Wha-what are you talking about?” Yonghwa stammered before turning his head away, the surefire way of telling he was blushing. “I’ve never done anything like that.”

“What about that night we had together?” Seohyun purred. “You remember right? The day before you left to Japan all those years back. Just remembering it gets me all heated up.” Yonghwa’s stiffened up visibly upon remembering the events of the night before he left ten years ago.

“Yah, we said we wouldn’t talk about that.”

“Want to relive a little bit of it?” Seohyun whispered seductively. “I know you’re going to get married soon, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a little fun before right? Comon, Shin Hye won’t ever find out. You’d be insane to say no.”

“Seohyun, wh-what’s wrong with you? Why are you being like this?”

“I’m still a little hungry. Those noodles weren’t very filling and I’m not satisfied yet. How about we have a little dessert? I’m sure you wouldn’t mind that either.” Without thinking Seohyun crawled beside him and began to inch her body onto his. The heat radiating off of his skin was a clear indication of just how easily her plan was going. “You’re such a kid Yonghwa,” she laughed inwardly. “To think it’s this easy to get you to cheat on your fiancée.”

“There’s food in the fridge,” Yonghwa pointed out without tearing his eyes off of her form. “I… look… um let’s just watch the movie okay?”

“Ani… I think there’s something that’s more fun to do right about now.”

Rule number four: Skinship. Yonghwa hyung is a little ert but he won’t admit it. He goes insane when someone runs their hand though his hair. Also, let him have a little feeling of your bare skin and you’ll have him drooling like a dog that hasn’t seen meat in months,” Jungshin’s voice explained to her in her mind. Just as he had suggested, her right hand moved slowly through his hair.

“Please, I’m not going to tell you again to stop.”

“Dr. Jung,” she began in a voice that almost sounded like a moan. “My leg has been hurting pretty badly recently. Would you mind taking a look at it?” Her free hand took his own and placed it on her bare thigh. “Omo, your hands are so warm and my legs are so cold. I think it would be a bit better if you rubbed it.”

“Ru-rub it?” he asked hesitantly. Seohyun looked into Yonghwa’s eyes and noticed that glazed-over look he was showing. It was obvious that he was at his breaking point once he felt the softness of her legs. If she was completely honest with herself, she was kind of getting aroused herself. It wasn’t every day you got to do such naughty things with the man you liked, especially after ten years. The last time they had been like this was in the cabin and it was not enough for her. Regardless, she knew she couldn’t actually do anything or else she would be in fact a common street .

“So what’s your prognosis?” she asked in a breathless whisper. “It seems you’ve gotten quite a good rub on it. Mind telling me what’s wrong with me?”

“You’re ing y is what’s wrong with you,” he answered as he finally mustered up the courage to speak up. “Seohyun is this what you became after all these years? What the hell did I miss when I left? Who taught you to be like this?”

“Well, I’ve had quite a bit of practice,” she lied in order to arouse his anger. “I guess you could say it’s second nature to me.”

“Eh?! Who was the bastard that laid a hand on you?” Yonghwa asked in anger. If only Yonghwa could see himself on a camera he would realize how much of a big idiot he was sounding. Jungshin, Minhyuk, and Jonghyun had all told her he would fall for all their dumb rules, but it was just too easy. Seohyun almost felt as if he was the one that was playing games with her and not the other way around. He was eating out of the palm of her hand and she had barely done anything.

“Don’t worry about it. After all, you don’t seem to want to do anything with me anyways. I think I’ll just go live with someone who really will care about me,” she teased in a fake angry voice. “Who knows?”

“If that’s how we’re going to play this, fine let’s do it,” he commanded assertively. The hand on her thigh slowly crept up to the hem of her shorts, threatening to take them off. After all there was barely anything covering her up anyways. His other hand s its way across her flat stomach, getting frighteningly close to her small tank top. “You brought this onto yourself so don’t say you weren’t warned.”

“Alright then, close your eyes and I’ll make the first move.” Obediently, the young man closed his eyes and awaited his gift eagerly. Yonghwa’s heart began to race faster and faster as he felt the girl approach his lips. Once he felt her breath make contact with his face he smiled in anticipation of the kiss he was about to receive. However, the feeling of pleasure never hit him. Instead intense pain shot into his lower regions for some reason. “ing byuntae…”

“Yah…” he managed to say through the excruciating pain. “What the hell… was that for?” Yonghwa rolled around on the couch in an awkward manner, trying to shake off the pain his prized possessions as a man were feeling. As much as she wanted to let him do what he wanted with her, she couldn’t give in. After all, he was still a taken man and she didn’t want to be a .

“You actually thought that I would do something with you while you were engaged with another woman,” Seohyun laughed evilly. “You’re a hopeless case Jung Yonghwa. ‘You’re ing y’? Ahahaha don’t make me laugh. This game was far too easy for me and I didn’t even get warmed up. Ugh, I feel dirty just wearing these clothes in front of you.”

“You mean this was all a set up? What the hell is your problem?”

“This was to show you what you’ll be missing out on if you ditch me for Shin Hye. Like I said before, I like Shin Hye, but I come first,” she explained. “You want to say I’m y? You want me to let you take me whenever you want? Well then I guess you should hurry up and make your choice.”

“What the hell was the kick for?” he said while still massaging his delicate pair of man parts.

“Oh, that was for all the years of bull you put me through. Trust me, even if you do choose me, there’s more where that came from,” she assured him. “Even if I do end up together with you, you’re in for a world of pain Jung Yonghwa. I hope you become a masochist sometime soon, because agony is all you’re going to feel for the rest of your life.”

“Seohyun, I told you I was sorry already,” he reminded once the pain began to finally disappear. “Can’t we just forget about it?”

“Forget about it? Nah, you’re going to face your punishment. Min Jung beating you up the other day is nothing compared to what I’m going to do with you. By the way, you should tell your future wife that you’re really easy to seduce. All someone has to do is make you jjajangmyun, wear strawberry lipgloss, and dress like a cheap ,” she mocked. “Really Yonghwa? Is this the kind of guy I waited for for ten whole years? Comon, you gotta do better than that.”

“YAH! Those idiots that live here told you all that stuff didn’t they?!” he roared as Seohyun laughed her way up the stairs. “Seohyun! Get back down here, I’m not done talking to you!”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hyung figured you out?” Jungshin mocked loudly while walking to the hospital in the company of all his house mates. “Did he get really mad? You should have tape recorded it so we could all get a few laughs out of it.”

“You guys should have seen it,” Seohyun giggled. “He got so blushy and flustered that he didn’t even know what was going on. Once I pounced on him he was basically mine. I can’t believe that he actually thought that I would do anything with him.”

“He’s going to be really mad at us today isn’t he?” Jonghyun asked in fear. “Ugh, we should have never told you any of that stuff. The day we told Shin Hye noona all his secrets about his freaky fantasies he went ballistic. It’s probably a thousand times worse this time though since you kind of used against him.”

“Don’t worry Jonghyun, this is too much fun to not do. Hyung won’t stay mad for long. We did this for his own good so he will thank us in due time,” Minhyuk assured. “Jungshin, keep trying to get hyung on our Seohyun’s side. I love Shin Hye noona but I don’t want hyung to marry her if he’s just doing it for consolation. She needs someone that can really love her.”

“Guys, thanks for trying to help me, but I need to do this alone. I appreciate it this time, but let’s just stop for now,” Seohyun suggested to the three playful boys at her side. “It’s going to get messy if you three get involved. Shin Hye is a really nice girl and I hate doing this to her, but this is for her own good. I feel like a for what I did last night, but I’m tired of sitting and doing nothing.”

“Shin Hye noona is a very understanding person. She knows that Yonghwa hyung has gone through a lot and I’m sure she knows that Yonghwa is only marrying her because of their relationship over the past years. She’s not stupid enough to marry him without knowing he truly loves her,” Jungshin reasoned.

“I hope you’re right Jungshin. Oh … guys go on ahead,” Seohyun ordered. “I left my ID at home and I’ll be in big trouble if I don’t get it back.”

“Jae Min will kill you if you’re late you know…” Minhyuk reminded. “Then again, you’re dead if you don’t bring your ID too. Alright, we’ll see you later. Call us up if you need any help with Yonghwa hyung. If we see Shin Hye noona we’ll try to see what we can do about her.”

“Thanks guys, but seriously stay out of this. I really love having you guys play cupid, but I don’t want Shin Hye to think that I’m turning you against her. See you guys later,” she said before turning her back and jogging back to the bus stop. She let out a deep sigh of contempt at having to go home, but she was screwed either way.

“Agasshi,” a man called out behind her. Seohyun turned around to see if the man was calling her, but froze instantly once she saw his face. If Seohyun didn’t know any better, she would say the man was Jung Yonghwa himself. It was as if someone took a clone of the man she loved and placed it in front of her. The man had the same smile, the same eyes, and almost the same voice as the person she currently lived with. “You work at the hospital do you not?”

“Y-yes,” she stuttered as she continued to look at the man from head to toe. There was one difference between the stranger and the man she was trying to seduce though. The newcomer was a lot older and his face showed that he had gone through a lot of struggles in his life. Although he looked like Yonghwa, he was worn out and had a dreary look in his eyes. It seemed life had been hard on the old male. “May I ask who you are?”

“Then perhaps do you know my son?” the man asked hopefully.

“Son? I’m sorry but I don’t understand where you’re coming from…” she trailed off while a million thoughts raced through her head. “Could it be… no that’s unbelievable…”

“My name is Jung Seung Hwa. I heard my son is an assistant director here at the hospital across the street over there. Would you happen to know how I could reach him?”

Seohyun was surprised her eyes didn’t pop completely out of her sockets and her jaw didn’t drop to the ground once she heard his explanation. Jung Seung Hwa? A clone of Yonghwa? No matter how outrageous it seemed, this man had to be a Yonghwa’s father. “You’re Jung Yonghwa’s father? You’re lying.”

“I’m not. I swear I am that man’s father,” he insisted. Smiling, the man took out a picture from his wallet and showed it to the stunned woman in front of him. “See, this is him when he was around four years old.”

“You…” Seohyun growled. “You left that man for so many years and you expect me to take him to you as if you deserve to see him? Who are you to come do this? As far as I know Yonghwa has no father. I’m sure you understand what I mean so please leave.” Seohyun scanned the picture from his wallet with her eyes and confirmed that in fact he was Yonghwa’s father. The picture was of him, Yonghwa, and Yonghwa’s mother laughing together in some kind of park. No matter who this person was, he had caused Yonghwa so much pain and just thinking about it made her want to kill the man.

“Please take me to my son,” he begged. “I’ll explain everything when I meet him. I don’t know who you are, but please just tell me how I can meet him. If you know about me leaving my son then you must be close to him.” Seohyun’s tightly clenched fists began to shake as she suppressed her urge to throw a punch at the man’s face. Even though she didn’t want to, she had to take him to Yonghwa. She had no right to deny a father a chance to finally meet his son.

“As much as I hate you right now, I have to listen to you. I’ll tell you this before we go though: You’re a piece of garbage. You are scum and you have no right to say that Jung Yonghwa is your son. After all you’ve done to him, you have no right to even put his name in your mouth,” Seohyun snarled bitterly. “Follow me.” Seohyun reluctantly turned around and began to head to the hospital. Her whole ID tag business had been completely forgotten at that moment.

“Let me make a call first Miss. I’m sorry for taking your time away but I greatly appreciate your help,” the man thanked. “You will be blessed for the good deed you’re doing.”

“Don’t thank me, I’m just doing what anyone else would do,” Seohyun responded bitingly. She was not in the mood to be in the presence of someone who would abandon his family and she had no intentions of being respectful. Seohyun stepped to the side while the man pulled out his phone and dialed a few numbers. Once he was out of earshot, he began his conversation.

“How is the mission going so far?” a deep voice asked. “Has everything gone smoothly so far? I am trusting you for now Jung, but you better not screw this up. This is my last resort and if this fails, I’m done for. Don’t fail me.”

“No problem sir,” Yonghwa’s father assured. “Your daughter fell right for the trap. Her being a little uncooperative might be a problem for when we finally make the final strike, but I think I can handle her. I feel a little bad for doing this to my son though.”

“I’ve looked for your sorry far too long for you to back out now Jung. If you ruin this, I ruin you. Need I remind you that you have debt that even a rich man can barely get rid of? You’ll be getting a mighty large sum of money from me. Isn’t that why you left your family to begin with? I know men like you don’t like to be tied down for too long, so just get this over with. The faster we get my daughter away from your son, the faster you get your money.”

“You must really hate my son if you’re willing to use his own father against him,” joked the father who had abandoned Yonghwa for more than twenty years of his life.

“You must really love money if you’re willing to drag your son down in the process,” Seohyun’s father countered.

“Ah, touché,”laughed the poor and worn out man. “Well then, I think I shall get going. I will keep you posted on anything that happens. The plan looks like it will work perfectly. If my wonderful son falls for the trap, he’s as good as gone. From what you tell me, they’re on rocky terms right now. This final strike will sever their ties for good.”

“They better or else you’re going to jail for the rest of your miserable life. I can make it seem like you’ve done more than just gamble away large sums of money. I have no problem placing a street rat such as yourself behind bars. I’m a busy man so just go do your job. Don’t fail me,” the evil man reiterated.

“Ne, I won’t fail.” The traitorous man put his phone away in his pocket and made his way back to Seohyun who was still fuming at the thought of helping him. “I’m sorry for that miss. May we continue now?”

“Sure whatever,” she replied rudely.

“Miss, you must be very angry at me for hurting my son, but I will explain everything in due time. For no circumstance should I be forgiven by my son, but I hope he will find it in his heart to do so.” Seohyun rolled her eyes at his pleas and continued her walk to the large building ahead. “Are you his girlfriend?” the man asked while feigning ignorance.

“Just keep walking,” she ordered. “No matter how much I hate you, I have to take you to Yonghwa. Hopefully he doesn’t hate me more for bringing him the man that has caused his life to be so chaotic. If he gets angry at me I’ll tell him you basically dragged me with you.”

 

 

Author’s Note: I know I put in too much ridiculous drama in my plot for this story, but I promise this is the LAST time. After this chapter there should only be 2-3 chapters left and I will stop dragging this story finally. I feel like I screwed up the beginning of this chapter a little by making it kind of boring, but meh, this was filler. Next chapter the drama will be over and the following chapters will be the resolution. All you guys that think there’s too much drama will be happy to know that I will stop overdoing it hehe. I felt a little weird making Seohyun act like that towards Yonghwa, but he needed to see what he was missing. That knee to the balls he got at the end was just perfect too. He needs to be punished for being an idiot. The seduction scene was really stupid though. I ran out of ideas for it after exhasting them all on my one shot chapter.

I’d like to thank everyone for giving me such positive responses after my rant last time. I was pretty upset at the time and I feel like I took it out on you guys. I was mad not only with the story, but also other stuff that I shouldn’t have let get to me. I apologize if anyone felt like I was singling them out. I do appreciate the criticism as it helps me do a better job for you guys.

Also, I would like to apologize for not updating yesterday. I wrote out the special one-shot, cabin chapter on Monday night and I was pretty pleased with it overall. I was planning on releasing it along with this chapter 40, but when I woke up Tuesday morning my computer wouldn’t let me logon. In the end I pretty much had to do a new install on my computer and it erased all my stuff. Luckily my brother, being the hacker that he, is managed to salvage my files and I was back on track. However, that whole process took a while and I didn’t have time to comment or update. Sorry I couldn’t respond to you all. Oh and the hours I've spent watching T-ara's new music video also might be a factor hehe.

 

I was going to do this yesterday since it was June 28th here in the United States, but I couldn’t. Better late than never I suppose.

Happy Birthday Seohyun!!!

P.S. OMG CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HEARTSTRINGS AIRS!!!!!!!!

Also, as requested, here is my one shot chapter for the cabin time they shared before he left to Japan. It’s a little strange for me to write that stuff and I might have gone a tad overboard, but I won’t worry about it. Hopefully it’s to your liking. WARNING!!! If you’re going to click this link, you’re acknowledging to read RATED material. If you aren’t into , , and more , don’t click this:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/53469/i-m-a-loner-special-oneshot-cnblue-korean-seohyun--snsd-yonghwa-yongseo