Prelude to Chaos

I'm a Loner

Chapter 16 – Prelude to Chaos


 

The days began to grow shorter and colder. They passing time also brought with it chillier days and nights that required students to wear a little more clothes to protect them from the elements. Two weeks had gone by since Seohyun and Yonghwa had left Japan on their own. The mess Seohyun started had also begun two weeks back. A simple gift turned into one of the biggest webs of deceit and lies that Seohyun had ever created. She promised Hara and Yoona to cut out the chatting and texting, but she couldn’t.  She was learning so much about Yonghwa that it was way too hard for her to quit now.

“Seohyun, I know you didn’t stop texting Yonghwa,” Yoona confessed. “You know I’m all for the love and romance, but seriously this is going to places you wish you hadn’t gone.” As Yoona said, she was usually very forgiving when it came to love. She was a hopeless romantic and wished everyone a happy ending to everything. However, even she knew where to draw the line. Hara continued to be angry at Seohyun and Yoona could now understand why.

“If you’re telling me this then it must be bad…” grumbled Seohyun. The confused girl had come to Yoona’s house in hope of getting some consolation. As soon as she arrived she threw herself on the bed and waited for her friend to help her with her problems. Even though she hadn’t slept very well in the past few weeks, she couldn’t fall asleep. Anyone else would have fell to the temptations of sleep the bed brought with it’s warm blankets, feathery and light insides, and the intoxicating aroma Yoona washed them with that made one want to fall like a rock.

“Hara is really mad at you. You know she’s our friend, but Seohyun you have gone way too far. Here, give me your phone right now,” she ordered in a stern voice. Seohyun slowly stood up and wearily handed her pink and girlish looking phone to her angry friend. Yoona knew it was bad, but when she saw the secrets Seohyun had pulled out of Yonghwa, Yoona realized it was a thousand times worse than she had imagined. All she could do was stare down at the pink piece of plastic in disbelief.

“What? It’s not like I took pictures of him and posted them all over the place,” Seohyun halfheartedly joked.

“Uh, you might as well have. Do you realize what you are doing? Yonghwa is a very reserved person. If he told you all these things about him then it’s because he trusted the person behind the phone a lot. I can’t even begin to imagine how much trust he must have had for him to say all of these things,” exclaimed Yoona in disbelief. The same glare that came out of Hara’s eyes found its way out of Yoona’s eyes. The focus of her glare was the girl who had been her best friend for almost four years now.

“I know! I know! I keep hearing the same damn things over and over. You and Hara keep scolding me about how I’m doing something terrible but I can’t do anything about it,” Seohyun cried loudly. “Is it so wrong to want to talk to him!? Tell me Yoona, is it?!”

“Seohyun calm down, you know I don’t think that. You know all too well that you’re my best friend and that I want nothing more than your happiness,” Yoona explained in a gentle voice. Once she saw Seohyun getting agitated she decided to drop her glare in favor of a softer gaze. “Don’t you think I get tired of telling you the same thing? Do you  think Hara hasn’t cried over how she hates herself for being angry at her best friend that’s almost like a sister?”

“Yoona, I know! Everything is my fault. It’s my fault Hara is angry at me, it’s my fault that you’re here lecturing me, and it’s going to be my fault that Yonghwa gets hurt.” Yoona felt like running up to her best friend  and giving her a loving hug. Seohyun’s face had become a mess in the past few days. She stopped wearing any sort of makeup, her eyes had dark circles under them to make one think she hadn’t slept in a full two weeks, and she had even got thinner and paler. Yoona knew that she was distressed, but that didn’t change the fact that Seohyun was walking on ice so thin even a feather dropping onto it could completely shatter it.

“Well if you know it’s your fault then why don’t you change that?”

“Do you know how hard it is for me to not talk to him one day? I know I sound like an obsessed freak, but I want to die whenever I can’t talk to him. I wish that I could do that face to face with him. I wish that he trusted me enough to tell me that himself, but he won’t do that,” Seohyun sobbed. Yoona couldn’t help but give her friend a reassuring hug. “I… ugh, why the hell do I like him so much Yoona?”

“I don’t know Seohyun, I can’t tell you the answer to that. Do you really like him that much? Seohyun, are you really in love with him or are you just in love with what he has done for you?” asked Yoona in a very Hara-like way.

“I don’t like him only because he’s saved me those two times. It sounds crazy for me to like him since he treats me so badly, but it’s the truth. I love how hard he works, how much he strives to survive in this world, even how handsome he is. There’s nothing I don’t like about him. I don’t care if he yells at me all the time, I still want to be with him,” Seohyun confessed. Yoona remembered the day that Seohyun confessed to them that Seohyun was in love with the angry boy. Seohyun had told them in a very straight up and strong way. There was no doubt in Yoona’s mind that Seohyun truly loved him, but it never hurt to make sure.

“If you love him that much then you should end this. You said it yourself; you don’t care if you get hurt. You don’t care if he yells at you so just tell him already. I’ve told you this a billion times, but I’ll say it again. The earlier you come clean, the easier it will be to deal with it.” Seohyun tightened her grip on her reasonable friend in response. They both knew that Seohyun would eventually tell him, they just didn’t know when that would happen.

“I’ll tell him on Friday afternoon afterschool…” Seohyun weakly gave in. “Before Friday I’ll keep myself from talking to him or at least I’ll try. I think I’m going to go home today and try to get some sleep.” Seohyun stood up from the bed and shuffled sluggishly towards the door of Yoona’s room. She dreaded going back to her desolate home, but she couldn’t keep dragging Yoona down with her. Yoona, like Hara, would eventually get tired of hearing her complain and doing nothing about it.

The five minute walk home didn’t even register in Seohyun’s brain. All she could think about was how to tell Yonghwa that it had been her robbing him of his secrets through lies. Every single scenario played like a mini-movie through her brain, each one ending in a complete catastrophe. As Seohyun had told the servants to go out for a vacation, not one sound was heard in the enormous mansion she lived in. She longed to go to Yonghwa’s house and bother him, but ever since the texts had started, she hadn’t been able to face him properly. Just as she entered her room, her phone began to vibrate madly. Seohyun checked the time and noticed that it was time for their daily conversation. It had become a routine to talk every weekday night at 6:00pm about anything they could come up with. Seohyun remembered the promise she made to Yoona, but her will was too weak to keep it.

 

Jung Yonghwa has entered the chat. Kim Yu Jin has entered the chat.

Yu Jin: Hey there Yonghwa. How was today?

Yonghwa: It was alright, nothing much happened really. We had a test in English, which Taecyeon probably still failed even though he’s a fluent speaker. Other than that besides a few people being annoying, nothing happened. How was your day?

Yu Jin: It wasn’t too great but I’ll live.

Yonghwa: Can you talk about it? I want to see if I can help you with anything. Talking sometimes makes it all better, even if the idea does seem a bit stupid. I mean… if you can tell me about it.

Yu Jin: *sigh* I don’t know what to do anymore Yonghwa. I got into a fight with two of my friends over something I did. I know that I shouldn’t be doing it anymore, but I can’t help myself. It’s too hard to drop the habit, but they are very adamant about it. I completely understand where they are coming from, but I just can’t take their advice. I’m more disappointed in myself than them to be honest.

Yonghwa: Why what did you do that was so bad? If you can’t drop the habit, then shouldn’t they understand? They are your friends after all.

Yu Jin: Nah, I know they’re 100% correct on this one. I have to drop the habit because it’s hurting someone else that I care about. I’m deceiving someone that doesn’t deserve it and I care about a lot, but I can’t help but be selfish and keep doing it.

Yonghwa: Well, that does sound rather bad. I don’t know what to tell you. I don’t really have many friends so I’ve never been in that situation. I’m glad that the few people I do talk to wouldn’t be put in the situation you’re in.

Yu Jin: What do you mean?

Yonghwa: As much of an annoyance Seohyun’s friends are, I know they are good people and wouldn’t lie, especially for their own benefit. Hehe, I’m glad that Seohyun, the only other person I’ve really interacted with, wouldn’t lie to me. It’s weird that I believe in her that much, but you know… she’s not too bad. I used to hate her at first, but now she’s kind of like a shadow that I’ve learned to deal with. I’m glad that shadow of mine wouldn’t tell anyone anything that she knew about me or lie about it.

Yu Jin: So… you believe in Seohyun that much?

Yonghwa: Yeah, I guess. I don’t really know to be honest. I’ve never really had friends, so I don’t know how to feel as if I trust someone. Let me put it this way, if Seohyun knew something about me, I know she wouldn’t tell anyone else about it. No matter how much of a big mouth she is to her friends, she wouldn’t sell me out. Oh, sorry for talking so much about Seohyun, I know how you feel about her.

Yu Jin: It’s fine. I can’t do anything if you guys are friends.

 

Seohyun wanted to find the nearest knife to her and cut out every single one of her organs at that moment. Yonghwa was confessing that he respected Seohyun for being such an honest and good person. He was even admitting that he didn’t hate her. Seohyun felt like the lowest of the low at that moment. Yonghwa believed so much in her, yet she was deceiving him as they spoke. He basically had admitted that he and Seohyun were friends.

“Some friend I am…” Seohyun muttered. “Yonghwa do you really feel that way about me? Will you feel that way about me when I tell you the truth?” The scenarios in Seohyun’s mind just became horror movies. Yonghwa was surely going to rip her to shreds once he found out. Seohyun knew he would be angry, but his confession now just made it worse. If he actually did trust Seohyun like he said he did, then breaking that trust would deal a huge blow to him. She might as well be taking a knife and stabbing him from behind in broad daylight.

 

Yonghwa: So what are you going to do about it? Are you going to try to set things straight with whomever you’re fighting with?

Yu Jin: I’m a little afraid of that. I want my friends back to my side, but I also want to keep up what I’m doing. Sadly, I can’t keep up both. As much as I want to keep my habit up, I can’t keep lying to that person.

Yonghwa: Are you close to that person you’re lying to?

Yu Jin: Well, you could say that. I don’t want to tell that person because he is really happy right now. He is probably the happiest person alive at the moment, but only because I’ve been lying to him. I don’t know what to do anymore. If I tell him, no matter how close we are he’s going to get angry and hate me.

Yonghwa: I’ve never been in that situation before, but I don’t think he will hate you. He might feel really hurt about it, but if he really cares about you, he won’t leave you. Even though I have no say in this, I think it’s best to listen to your friends. If you keep up the lies, it’ll get too hard on him and you too. With lies you may get ahead in the world - but you can never go back. If you keep up your lies, it’ll be too hard to salvage anything. You’ll lose him and your friend.

Yu Jin: I think you’re right. Thanks for hearing me out with my whining, even though you have no obligation to do so.

Yonghwa: Nah, don’t thank me for that. I was just giving you some advice. If you can, tell me about how it goes with that. Hopefully it works out for the best. I hope you get out of it without being too beat up about it.

Yu Jin: I have a feeling that he will come out of it with wounds not even time will heal…

Yonghwa: If he’s as close to you as you say he is, then even with the wounds he will come back. If he’s truly your friend it won’t matter to him how much you hurt him, he will always be by your side.

 

“Will you take your own advice Yonghwa?” Seohyun began asking herself questions once again. “Just how much pain will you endure for my sake? Will you come back to me even if I tell you the truth?” There were a million other questions in her head that asked the same thing. If only Yonghwa knew that the conversation was about him and nobody else. Seohyun was scared senseless at that moment. She knew that it was her job to fix everything, but she didn’t want to lose him. In the end, she knew it didn’t matter what she wanted, but what mattered was doing the right thing to end the lies.

 

Yu Jin: I hope you’re right. Anyways, enough about me, are you doing fine?

Yonghwa: Um, yeah you already asked me that at the beginning of the chat hehe. And you know, it’s never about you. We’ve really only talked about me. Every time I ask you a question you answer vaguely and reflect the question to me. It’s nice hearing about you every now and then.

Yu Jin; I feel like you’re more interesting than I am.

Yonghwa: Boy do you have that wrong. I’m probably the most boring person on the planet. You know I’ve never been to the mall, to the movies, or even out to just see what’s out there in the world. That Japan trip was the first time I really went ‘out’ for fun.

Yu Jin: You’ve never seen a movie?!

Yonghwa: Of course I’ve seen movies on TV, but never at the movie theater. I’ve always been too busy to deal with ‘normal’ teenager problems. I’m either too busy studying or working to pay attention to those things.

Yu Jin: Wow, I don’t even know what to say to that. In all honesty it’s not like you’re missing out on something that is life changing, but you should still do it. You’re still in high school after all. Once you get into college, it’ll be harder to have fun. You should go sometime, it’ll help you relax after so much work you do.

Yonghwa: Speaking of work… I have to get back to the register. My break is almost over and Jin Man will ask so many questions about who I’m texting to so furiously. Anyways, I’ll catch you at school.

Yu Jin: Wait before you go!

Yonghwa: Yeah, what is it?

Yu Jin: I need to… um… never mind, I’ll tell you later. Have a nice day at work.

Yonghwa: I’ll try my hardest, but I doubt it will happen. Remember, go to that guy and tell him everything as soon as you can, it’ll be for the best. If he doesn’t come back, it’s because he never cared in the first place. If that’s the case, then aren’t you doing yourself a favor? Oh crap! Jin Man is coming, bye!

Jung Yonghwa has left the chat.

 

It seemed like Seohyun’s new pose was to lie face down on beds, almost to the point of suffocation. Yoona even joked a few times about how Seohyun could probably become a model for matress and bed CF’s. Seohyun wished she had the courage to suffocate herself, but she knew she wouldn’t ever be able to do it. Then again, she probably had more courage to kill herself, than she did for telling Yonghwa the truth. As always, her conversation with Yonghwa left her even more distressed than before she went in.  Every time they had a conversation, Yonghwa would say words that made Seohyun feel exponentially worse and worse as time went on. She cursed herself for not being able to tell him at that last moment. Her chicken heart was too weak a few moments ago and she wasted yet another chance to tell him. Then again, she thought it would be better to tell him face to face.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For some reason, time was going by too fast for the liking of the students. Sure, summer would come by faster, but that only meant college would also come faster. Even if many students would experience fun, freedom, and excitement in college, they didn’t want the hard work that came with it. Time brought around the day that Seohyun dreaded, Friday. Everyone was ecstatic that yet another boring week was almost ending, yet Seohyun wasn’t. Aside from the fact that the stupid annoying song sung by that wannabe singer with the ty voice, Rebecca Black, there was no real reason to hate Fridays. Anyone who did hate them had something wrong with them.

“Woah Seohyun you look like you’re about to go out to war,” Yoona pointed out while Hara nodded in agreement. “Is it because of what I think it is?”

“Yeah, I’m going to tell him today after school. I hope it goes well, but after playing the situation a few times in my head, I know I’m pretty much going to die today,” Seohyun weakly added. Her two friends gave her a gesture that said ‘Fighting!’ and hoped the best for their friend.

“Seohyun, I’m sorry I’ve been so rude and angry towards you lately. We are like sisters and I felt really bad that I wasn’t giving you the support you need in order to get through this,” Hara apologized. Ever since Hara learned that Seohyun was seriously planning on getting over her lies, she had come back to help Seohyun out with whatever she wanted. Even though Hara was sorry she was so unsupportive, she still thought she did the right thing and scold Seohyun.

“It’s not your fault. I’m actually glad that you did that or else I wouldn’t have woken up and gotten my act together. I’m sorry that I was a bad friend and didn’t listen to your advice,” Seohyun apologized in response. A hug was exchanged between the three girls and they all focused their attention on the distressed girl in front of them.

“So how are you going to do it?” Yoona inquired.

“Well, I still haven’t told him to meet me yet…” Seohyun admitted. Yoona and Hara gave her a look that could only mean they were disappointed in her and she knew she deserved it. “I’ll text him to meet me after school by that big tree he always sleeps at during gym class. Once I see that he showed up, I’ll walk up to him and tell him everything.”

“And you’re sure you can do this? You’re not going to back out are you?” Hara asked in an effort for Seohyun to harden her resolve. Hara knew that Seohyun would be prone to chickening out, so they had to make sure that she showed up and told Yonghwa the whole truth. They all hoped Yonghwa would come out of the situation without getting hurt, but they all knew better than to lie to themselves.

“I won’t back out of this. I’ve kept this up far too long and I need to get myself out of this now before it really does get too late. Well, I have to get to class right now. Luckily this is one class I don’t have with Yonghwa, so I won’t have to see his face before I tell him. I don’t think I could bear seeing him for an entire hour before that,” Seohyun admitted. Only one class period was left before the bell rang at the 3:30pm mark and school ended. Once that bell rang, Seohyun thought she might as well kiss her life goodbye. Not only hers, but Yonghwa’s.

“Be strong Seohyun, you know we are all behind you no matter what,” Yoona reminded. “Tell us how it goes when you get home. Actually, come back to my house when it’s over. If things really do go wrong, please don’t do something stupid. Love will make you do stupid things when you get hurt. Come straight back to my place when you’re done.’

“Arasso, I promise I won’t do anything too drastic. I feel as if ever second that goes by I get a needle stabbed into me,” Seohyun confessed. Now that she wanted time to pass by slow, it wasn’t. The clock taunted her by slowing down its incessant clicking, each hand dragging out its path to the next tick. The past few months had gone by in a flash; sometimes she didn’t even remember living them. Now the clock was making sure that this last hour before she told the truth was especially slow, just for her. Seohyun was sure the goddess of time was out in the heavens having the time of her life while she saw Seohyun languish at each second that went by.

As she walked into her English class, one of the few classes that Yonghwa wasn’t present in, she noticed that the teacher was missing. A note on the board told them that they would be unsupervised for the remaining period as their teacher got a sudden case of food poisoning after lunch. For the rest of the class it was a blessing. It was Friday, they had no teacher for the last class, and there was no more than an hour left before they escaped their prison known as school. For Seohyun, it was quite the opposite. She hated Friday since it was the day of her death as she thought, in less than an hour she would be confessing her sins to Yonghwa, and without the teacher to teach, she had nothing to keep her mind off of the fated meeting.

“Seohyun are you alright?” asked the girl that sat next to her. “You look pretty pale and sick. Are you sure you didn’t get sick at lunch just like the teacher did?”

“Nah, I’m fine. Thanks for asking. I think I’m a little tired is all,” she lied. In all honesty, she felt like answering her partner’s question with a yes. She wanted to fake that she was sick to get out of her situation, but she knew that it would only delay the inevitable. If she faked it now, she would fake it the next time she tried it, and then the time after that. If she chickened out now, she knew she would never ever get to tell him.

“Isn’t it great that the teacher isn’t here? Luckily this class isn’t full of loud boneheads to cause trouble, but at least we can use our phones without any sort of trouble right?” the girl pointed out. Once again, this was unlucky for Seohyun. The pink phone in her pocket made her way to her hand and she began to go over the conversations with Yonghwa she had.

Not that she was obsessed with him or anything, but she had already reread the conversations again and again. Each time she reread them, she wished that instead of it saying ‘Kim Yu Jin’ that it said ‘Seo Joohyun.’ If only Yonghwa had liked her from the beginning, none of this would have happened. It was too late for ‘what ifs’ now though. She dug her own grave and now it was up to her to either get herself out of it, or finish burying herself alive. With a few presses of the buttons, she sent Yonghwa the last message she would send while she pretended to be Uee. It was that message that would seal her fate and either make or break their friendship.

All the way across the school in the gym, Yonghwa was currently waiting for the ogre of a teacher they had to finish roll call. Every time he could he would steal a glance at the girl of his dreams. This was the one class Uee and he shared and he looked forward to it every day that he didn’t have it. Uee never really spoke to him in that class apart from an awkward greeting, but he supposed it was from the peer pressure she faced as the ‘leader’ of so many people. He had fallen too hard for her to care about the fact that she always avoided conversations with him in public. At least he had the texts as a consolation prize.

“Today we won’t be changing for class,” the brute of a teacher began, snapping Yonghwa out of his thoughts. “Also, I have noticed that the boy’s locker room smells like someone took a truckload of barnyard animal sweat and splashed it everywhere.” The teacher’s comment caused a few fits of snickers to erupt, which he was not happy about. “I want all of you to get your clothes out of your lockers and take them home. I know some of you wash your clothes regularly, but as a precaution, I’m going to make everyone wash them this time around. Boys, get in there and clean that mess up in 10 minutes or I’ll make you all run a few laps in shorts.”

The boys began to rush towards the locker room like a crowd of rabid animals. It was safe to assume the girls in the class did not appreciate being in the same room with them. Yonghwa was in a league of his own. He didn’t really care much for being considered one of them, so he took his time before heading in. Then he remembered he hadn’t put away his backpack before coming into the gym. It was required for him to put it in his normal locker, but it completely slipped his mind.

“Yonghwa-shi, you still have your backpack? Let me have it, I’ll hide it so our teacher doesn’t yell at you,” explained a sweet voice from behind him. When Yonghwa turned around his eyes saw a beautiful sight in front of him. “I’ll take care of it, so don’t worry about the teacher finding out.”

“Uh, thanks Yu Jin-shi, I’ll leave it in your care,” Yonghwa thanked her gratefully. He slid the straps off his back and handed the black bag to the girl in front of him. It brought a small, almost invisible, smile to his face upon seeing that she had taken the bag for him. “I’ll be back fast so you don’t have to take care of it too long.” Uee nodded and headed back to the spot where she was sitting at before approaching Yonghwa.

Uee didn’t think much of the gesture as she was planning to just throw the backpack to the side and pretend like she was taking care of it. Before she threw it, she noticed the phone she had given him a few weeks back. She pulled it out of the pocket it was snugly sitting in and examined it. She wasn’t nosy enough to turn it on and look through it, she was just wondering what why anyone would ask her to give him the phone. Her resolve to not look through the phone was shattered when she saw the incoming text he had just received,

 

- Yonghwa I have something to tell you, meet me right after school at the big tree beside the school. I’ll be waiting for you – Yu Jin

 

“What the hell is this..?” Uee asked herself. “Yu Jin isn’t that common around here and I don’t think there’s anyone else here that has that name.” Curiosity got the best of her and she decided to search Yonghwa’s history. Even though she was considered a bad person by a lot of people, even she had the decency to not look through people’s stuff. However, she couldn’t overlook this since someone was using her name to pretend to be her. Uee’s eyes grew wide in surprise when she looked through the massive chat and text history Yonghwa had with the fake Yu Jin. “Yonghwa thinks this is me, but I never texted him once. I don’t even know this number.”

It didn’t take Uee much time to add everything together. Whoever had given Uee the phone to give to Yonghwa, was also impersonating her. She scoffed at the person’s attempts to pretend to be her. Uee wanted nothing more than to burst out laughing at Yonghwa’s stupidity. For someone that was considered the smartest person in their grade, he sure was the most gullible person out there. How he could believe such lies was beyond her. Uee felt like replying to the person and asking who it was pretending to be her.

“No… I can’t do that. It would be so much more fun if I crashed the party wouldn’t it?” Uee asked herself with a devlish grin. “Yonghwa, I don’t know who it is that you’re talking to here, but I’m sure it will be very enjoyable to see them get caught. Well since this is about me, it’s only fair that I show up too right?” Uee put the phone back inside the pocket and waited innocently for Yonghwa to come out. There had been nothing fun for her to do recently, but she was sure this would turn out to be a quite enjoyable experience.

“Thanks again for taking care of my stuff Yu Jin-shi, I really appreciate it,” Yonghwa thanked once more once he emerged from the dark cave otherwise known as the boy’s locker room. He quickly accepted the backpack from Uee and neatly placed his gym clothes into it.

“It was no problem Yonghwa-shi. Oh, and you got a text while you were in the locker room. I promise I didn’t look at it,” she teased with a wink. Yonghwa knew that he only had one number in his phone and that it had to be from Uee, or at least the fake one. The wink he received from Uee indicated that it was from her. Once Uee was out of sight, he swiftly pulled out his phone and read the text.

“She wants to meet outside today? Sounds a little strange…” Yonghwa told himself. However, a chance to meet the girl he loved in a secluded area only came once in a lifetime so he didn’t question it. Just like for Seohyun, he spent the rest of the class period waiting for the hands of the clock to strike 3:30pm. Each hand moved so painfully slow around the circular object that he wanted to go up to the clock and move the hands himself.

With only five minutes left in the school day, three people awaited the end with different emotions. Uee waited in hope to enjoy seeing the imposter being caught. Yonghwa waited hopefully that he would get to see Uee alone and in person for the first time since they had begun ‘talking.’ While Seohyun waited as a prisoner that was waiting for her to be strapped to the electric chair and a slow painful death.

 

 

Author’s Note: Cliffhanger! Dun dun dun! Sorry but I had to do it. It only makes the weekend wait a lot more, but I promise you guys to have an update on the huge scene on Monday. Argh, if only I didn’t have to go to a birthday party for my little cousin… then I could update! Anyways, big scene coming up. Uee is going to crash Seohyun’s party and I wonder how that is going to go. Even I’m anxious to find out. Also, the website is being transferred to another server so I think there may be problems. If anyone has any problems with this chapter shoot me a comment. I don’t think there will be, but just putting this in to makes sure.