Truth or Dare

I'm a Loner

Chapter 10 – Truth or Dare

 

 

It seemed like time flew by during the first few months of school. Already the two weeks until the trip had gone by almost. Only two days separated the eager teenagers from going to the Land of the Rising Sun. In celebration of their upcoming trip, Yoona decided to host a small get together with their entire group at her house. The girls all planned on kicking the guys out at the end of the day and have a good old fashioned slumber party. Seohyun and Hara, being Yoona’s two best friends, arrived much earlier than the rest of the crowd in order to set up. Unfortunately, Seohyun being there early also meant that Yonghwa had to be there early. Having resigned himself to arguing with her since the science fair, he just agreed silently while groaning in his head. Why he had to listen to such an annoying person, he would never know.

“Yonghwa, why did you come here with me if you’re just going to be a party pooper?” Seohyun reproached. “Can you at least help set up or pretend to?”

“Seohyun, stop annoying him already. You’re the one that dragged him here, insisting that we needed help to set up,” Hara pointed out. Yoona giggled in the background at Yonghwa’s bored expression. Seohyun seemed to be keeping him on a very short leash these past few days and it was obvious. Yonghwa kept his usual posture and attitude, but he had completely been dominated by the girl. “You, grouchy dude, go find Taecyeon or something. I don’t know, find something to do… anything is better than seeing your sour face here.”

“Hara don’t be like that to him,” Yoona scolded. “Don’t listen to this anorexic here, just do whatever you want. You’re a guest in my house so the only one you have to follow orders from is me.” Yonghwa dragged his feet across the elaborately designed tile floor towards the front door. Yonghwa hadn’t bothered to ask what Yoona’s parents did, but they were obviously very well off. The house was by no means a mansion, but it was close to it. Yoona was very welcoming which took away from the suffocating effect the house had on him.

“Yoona, why are you letting him off like that? He’s just going to get used to it and not listen to me,” Seohyun explained. Hara eyed Seohyun with a suspicious glance. She hadn’t been watching Seohyun and Yonghwa interact lately, but it was more than obvious to her what Seohyun felt for Yonghwa and she did not like it. It was bad enough Seohyun was dating that dickhead Seung Ri, she didn’t need any more problems in her life.

“Seohyun, are you alright with Yonghwa?” Yoona asked out of nowhere. “It seems like you’ve been pretty mad at him these past couple of weeks. You went from being attached at the waist to treating him like he is a dog from the street.”

“Uh, there’s nothing wrong Yoona, you’re just imagining things,” Seohyun lied. Ever since the confrontation after lunch with Uee a few weeks back Seohyun felt like breaking Yonghwa’s nose. Still, she continued to ignore why she felt like that. There was no reason for her to be angry, but she did anyways. Yonghwa liking Uee was of no concern to her so there wasn’t a legitimate reason to be mad at him.

“Are you sure? Did he do or say anything that made you angry? Sometimes we feel angry for something and we don’t even realize we are,” Yoona pointed out. Hara continued to analyze Seohyun’s behavior and speech. She was going to get to the bottom of this and figure Seohyun all out.

“Yeah, there’s nothing going on. Oh, hand me that over there, I need to fix it,” Seohyun said, changing the subject. The way she was avoiding the question didn’t affect Yoona and she decided to drop it. The answer for Hara became clearer and clearer with her actions. There was no doubt that Seohyun liked Yonghwa in her eyes and that Yonghwa had done something Seohyun hadn’t liked.

“Yoona, did you invite Seung Ri and Uee?” Hara asked, trying to act normal as to dissimulate the fact she was quietly observing them.

“Ew, no! Why would I invite that douchebag and that ? Ugh, just hearing their names boils my blood,” Yoona exclaimed. Yoona had become best friends with Seohyun since the first day of school during freshman year. Everyone always claims her hatred for Seung Ri was out of jealousy because she wanted to steal him from Seohyun, but that wasn’t true. She had known Seung Ri in middle school and she didn’t want her friend to suffer the same fate as the rest of the girls.

“Yah, don’t badmouth Seung Ri in front of me,” Seohyun defended. Her defense of Seung Ri was out of obligation and a reflex. Seung Ri was her boyfriend so naturally she felt that she had to do it. There was no real reason for Seohyun to defend him as they weren’t even really dating.

“Face it Seohyun, Seung Ri is an and you know it. I mean, he hangs out with that annoying piece of trash Uee…” Hara pointed out. Hara on the other hand, had nothing really against Seung Ri, but couldn’t stand even being within 20 meters of Uee. “I’m glad you didn’t invite those two, I’m sure they’d start spreading their bullcrap around here.”

“Hey, if Uee is spreading rumors, at least she would be spreading something else besides her legs,” Yoona joked.

“AHAHAHA, that was good,” Hara laughed loudly. A quick exchange of high fives rewarded Yoona for the clever insult she just made against Uee.

“Comon guys, Seung Ri isn’t that bad. Too bad I can’t say the same thing for Uee. Ugh! Just hearing her name drives me crazy!” Seohyun yelled. Lately, Yoona and Hara had noticed the way Seohyun became more and more violent upon hearing Uee’s name. At first she just brushed Uee to the side and was the bigger person. However, at the same time she started being angry at Yonghwa, Uee had also become the target of her anger. A doorbell rang, breaking up the Uee hatefest that the three girls had started.

“Oh, Taecyeon what’s up? You’re here rather early,” Yoona pointed out. Taecyeon stepped inside and took off his sneakers before continuing farther in. Unexpectedly, he threw himself onto Yoona and swept her off her feet into a bridal style lift. “YAH! What are you doing!?”

“My sweet and lovely Yoona… I could not bear another second without being in your presence. I’ll love you for 999 years, 364 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds and you only need to love me for one second. That way, our 1000 year love will be complete.” Hara and Seohyun could do nothing else but give each other a stare that indicated the awkwardness of the situation. Even though Taecyeon’s line had been incredibly corny, Yoona’s face turned into a tomato.

“Wow…… daebak Taecyeon. You are quite the charmer,” Hara joked from afar. “When’s the honeymoon?”

“Ok Taecyeon! Put me down this instant or I will get down and make you wish you had been born a woman!” Yoona threatened. Yoona tended to fulfill her threats so Taecyeon thought it was about time to put her down. “How many times do I have to tell you, I don’t appreciate your pick up lines and corny poems.” Yoona straightened out her skirt and ran towards her two friends. Her face turned even redder when she realized that Taecyeon had just been feeling her bare thighs as he held her. “Ugh! Byuntae!!”

“Yoona, comon let’s end this and just go out. You know you want me,” Taecyeon told her with confidence. He took his hand, rubbed it on his lips, and across in chest in a sensual manner. If there was a definition for “WTF?!” it would surely be the situation right now. “I’m sure there are a lot of empty rooms where we could have our privacy and you know, do our thing.”

“Ew! No, get the hell out of my house right now or else I’m calling the cops, you creeper. Go find Yonghwa and keep him company, but just get out of my sight,” Yoona shrieked. Taecyeon shot her another disgusting smile and went back through the door he had just come in through. His behavior was definitely not a surprise to the three dumbstruck girls. Anyone who knew Yoona also knew that Taecyeon had been her admirer since middle school.

“Um, Yoona are you okay?” Seohyun asked, breaking the awkward silence.

“Yeah, comon let’s just get this done already. We still need to prepare some food and activities for when everyone arrives. Ugh! That ert causes nothing but trouble wherever he goes,” Yoona complained. Seohyun and Hara had both been curious about the relationship between the two that argued all the time. They decided to leave the questions for the ever-so-fun game of truth or dare they would have later tonight.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After each guest arriving one-by-one, the whole gang was finally there. Yonghwa recognized some of the faces, but some were new to him. In the end, they were all people that he went to school with that he had no intention of interacting with. He noticed that some people from Uee’s group were there, but he paid no attention to them.

“Yo Yonghwa, come over here dude, I want you to meet everyone,” Taecyeon yelled from across the room. The spacious living room was divided by an invisible line between the boys and the girls. The girls were all crowed around the couches giggling about boys and shopping, the usual girl stuff. The boys were busy stuffing themselves with as much food as they could find and bragging about their kisses with a hot girl or mashing buttons on video game controllers furiously.

“What a drag…” Yonghwa groaned, but complied. Seohyun had dragged him to the small party and he didn’t really feel like talking to anyone, but he couldn’t get out of it now. The few times he tried to leave Taecyeon had dragged him back by force and he didn’t feel like dealing with that anymore. Finally, his legs dragged him over towards the crowd of boys eagerly waiting to meet the infamous Jung Yonghwa.

“I’m sure you’ve met some of these guys before, but I’ll introduce them all. This pretty here is Nichkhun, he gets all the girls yet he only dates his beloved Victoria. That there is Wooyoung and next to him are Junho and Junsu.” The four boys nodded and gave him a boyish grunt of acknowledgement. “This fatass eating all the food is Chansung. Stay away from him or he might even eat your hand or something.”

“Hyung, comon I’m not that bad…” Chansung whined. “Don’t listen to Taecyeon, he’s just mad he can’t get a girlfriend. What a loser right?”

“Yah, do you want to die? Anyways, that there is Lee Donghae, Choi Minho, Kim Jonghyun, and Lee Kikwang.” Another round of nods and grunts was shared and the boys resumed their usual uproar and chaos. “So Yonghwa, how’s the party?”

“It’s good I guess,” Yonghwa answered out of obligation. He couldn’t be a jerk with all of these guys around so he might as well be friendly with them. It was better than sitting near that group of cackling hyenas known as girls that was for sure. “We seem to be short on guys in the group.”

“Yeah, all the ‘hot’ guys go over to Uee’s side. But that’s better for us,” Taecyeon reasoned. “Look at all the girls we have.” A glance over to the couches revealed the group of girls that outnumbered the boys 3 to 1. “Mmmmm, look at all those fine legs. If only I were hungrier…” Yonghwa couldn’t help but laugh at Taecyeon’s comments.

“So have any girls around here caught your interest?” Nichkhun asked. Yonghwa turned his attention to the boy with a strange sounding Korean and pretty boy face. He was probably foreign, but he couldn’t really tell nor was he willing to ask. “Just stay away from Victoria hehe.”

“No, not really,” Yonghwa lied. “I’m not really interested in dating anyone. Girls are too much of a drag.”

“Who said anything about dating?” Taecyeon cut in. “You seem to be popular as hell around here. I don’t know why the girls go for the emo guys who treat them like crap. You even have that goddess, Gyuri, all over you. If I were you Gyuri’s ‘innocence’ would be allllllllllllll mine already.”

“Don’t listen to Taecyeon hyung, he’s just a bastard,” Chansung stabbed at Taecyeon. “I see you and Seohyun are really close. I would suggest staying away from her. Seung Ri will beat the crap out of you if you even lay a hand on her.”

“I’m not close to Seohyun at all. I don’t know why she doesn’t get the clue that I find her annoying, but I don’t want anything to do with her. I’m not afraid of Seung Ri either,” Yonghwa admitted nonchalantly. “I’ve kicked his once, I can do it again.”

“Oh, ! You’re the guy that broke Seung Ri’s arm? I thought that was just a rumor but it looks like it’s true. You are our hero man! Seung Ri is the biggest on the planet. We can’t stand his arrogant attitude or the way he treats Seohyun. I don’t even know why they’re dating. We always thought Seohyun was too good for that piece of trash anyways,” Taecyeon admitted. Yonghwa stole a glance at the girl that was the center of attention across the room. He smirked at the fact of how stupid she was in choosing Seung Ri as a boyfriend.

“Guys, Krystal, Jiyoung, and Sulli are coming, act civilized,” Chansung ordered.

“Oppa, come over and talk to us,” Jiyoung suggested. “Comon, let’s go.” The group of guys melted at the sound of her cute voice. Although it was wrong of them being 18 year olds to feel that way about a 15 year old, it was impossible to resist.

“Oppa will come with you Jiyoung!” Taecyeon yelled.

“Ew, we don’t want any gorillas like you around us!” Krystal roared. “All the girls over there want to meet Yong oppa since not everyone has met him yet.” The three younger girls grabbed a hold of Yonghwa and through annoyance finally got him to stand up and follow them. Yonghwa was finally getting used to being around the guys and no doubt would be tortured by the group of teenage girls.

“Traitor! Don’t bother coming back over here!” the men yelled in unison.

“Omo! Yonghwa-shi, you’re here!” Gyuri yelled. Hara rolled her eyes at her unnie’s antics. Gyuri was always too much of a goddess that was in love with herself to give a damn about a guy. However, once she did meet someone that she liked, she would show it with no restraints. “Come and sit with me.” Out of nowhere, Seohyun shot up and took the spot next to Yonghwa, safely keeping him away from the excited, blond girl.

“Okay guys, time for some truth or dare!” Seohyun yelled before Gyuri could get angry for having taken her man away from her. “Here are the rules. Guys aren’t allowed to play, except Yonghwa. We can ask absolutely anything and you have to answer without any questions in response. Since Yonghwa is a boy, we can’t have any dares that involve taking off clothes or touching inappropriate places.”

“I’ll start!” yelled Yoona. “Truth or dare, Yonghwa-shi.” Yonghwa rolled his eyes at being the first one to be chosen. He had a feeling that this would be a long game involving only asking him questions.

“Whatever you want, I don’t care,” Yonghwa responded.

“Okay, I dare you to…make Seohyun sit on your lap!” Yoona giggled. The whole group of girls erupted in a fit of laughter at Yoona’s embarrassing dare. Seohyun put her arms in front of her and babbled incoherently to express her desire to back out of the dare.

“Ugh, stop being so damn annoying and let’s get this over with,” Yonghwa growled. With a swift motion Yonghwa picked Seohyun up from beside him and sat her roughly on his lap. The crowd of girls burst into cheers and jeers while the boys in the back of the living room continued to call Yonghwa names.

“Yoona… you’re going to die tonight,” Seohyun threatened. It took all the will power she had to not blush the darkest red that was known to man. Yonghwa had grabbed her forcibly and put her on his lap. It was strangely arousing and she wished she could get off and run a few miles away from everyone at that moment.

“Okay, my turn!” Hara yelled. “Yoona, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Yoona responded confidently. She had no intention of getting put into an awkward situation like Seohyun and Yonghwa were in. She stuck her tongue out playfully at the awkward pair in jest, confident she wasn’t going to have the same fate.

“Is it true that you want to make out with Taecyeon right now?” Hara asked, eliciting a gasp from many of the girls.

“N-n-no… why would I want to do that?” Yoona asked nervously. Even if Yoona was too proud to admit it, everyone knew that there was something going on there. Ever since middle school Yoona had always hung around Taecyeon and scolded him for trying to score with so many girls. Everyone took it as a sign of jealousy. Yoona’s answer convinced nobody.

“Liar liar, pants on fire!” cried the group in unison. Taecyeon in the back began to jump for joy and brag to all his friends on how he was going to get laid pretty soon. Eventually the game came to an end, with all the girls put into equally embarrassing situations. Hara had to go dance in the middle of the street in a mix of mismatching clothes, a few girls had to go across the street and sing an embarrassing song for the elderly couple, and one girl even had to admit that she wet the bed. Even if it was embarrassing, they all had fun with it. Although, the cleanup afterwards, was something nobody looked forward to.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the end, nobody but the three hosts and the ever so friendly, Jung Yonghwa remained. Seohyun once again forced him to abide by her rules and help clean up the mess the boys had left. Yoona’s parents weren’t around and neither was her older sister, so they had the large house to themselves. The servants had all been sent back to their hometowns by Yoona for the week so it was just the four teenagers for the night.

“Yonghwa-shi, it’s already pretty late so you can stay here if you want. You can take any of the guest rooms on the first floor. Seohyun, Hara, and I are all sleeping in my room. There’s a bathroom and everything you need there too,” Yoona politely offered. She was expecting Yonghwa to deny the offer, but much to her surprise he nodded in agreement.

“Thank you Yoona-shi, I appreciate the hospitality,” he thanked. “Do you mind if I take a walk around outside? I’m feeling a little cramped.” Yoona showed him the way to the door and allowed him to quietly leave the large house.

“Alright, girls, head up to my room. I have to call my parents to tell them everything went by smoothly, so I’ll be there soon,” Yoona explained. Hara and Seohyun nodded in response and headed up the stairs towards Yoona’s spacious bedroom.

“Oh, Hara, I forgot I have to… uh… do something right now, yeah…” Seohyun stammered. “I’ll be up in a bit, you go on ahead.” Seohyun speed down the flight of stairs and flew out the front door. Hara could already tell that it had something to do with Yonghwa so she decided to follow her out.

Outside, Yonghwa was lying on the large, well-kept, front lawn in front of the house. His gaze was intently fixed on the moon and the stars in the dark, early fall sky. A few clouds littered the dark void of space, but the moon was spared from being overshadowed by them. Seohyun stood on the front porch and leaned against the rail to watch him. He seemed to like watching the sky at night since that’s all he would do at the swingset whenever she saw him there.

“Stalking Yonghwa I see,” Hara laughed from behind, startling Seohyun. “Seohyun, something’s up so why don’t you come clean already. I know something has been bugging you all this week and I need to know what it is. You know you can tell Yoona and me anything, we’re you’re best friends after all.” Seohyun let out a sigh of defeat and quietly walked back inside, this time heading into Yoona’s room for real. The room was straight out of a drama scene if anyone that wasn’t rich saw it. The room was huge with an enormous pink, canopy bed in the back. It looked like up to four people could sleep comfortably on it without being cramped. Everywhere you looked, your eyes would meet a pink object, whether it be a computer or desk.

“So girls, ready for round two of truth or dare?” Yoona asked playfully when she entered the room. “We haven’t had one of these in a while so I know there will be a lot to spill this time around. Oh, and this game of truth or dare will be without dares, only truths. Hara you start us off.”

“Alright, I have one. Seohyun is it true that you like Yonghwa?” Hara asked straightforwardly. Both Yoona and Seohyun stared at Hara with a surprised expression. After a few seconds of silence, Seohyun moved to answer the question. She had been asked this question a billion times since she met him, and she told herself that it was finally time she got around to answer it.

“No, I don’t like Yonghwa,” Seohyun answered. Hara and Yoona’s faces dropped a little, since they knew Seohyun wasn’t one to lie in their faces in a situation like this. If Seohyun said something like that during one of their heart-to-heart sessions, it was because she was serious about her answer.

“Are you sure?” Hara asked in a curious tone. She was sure that Seohyun had something for Yonghwa, but she wanted to make sure. Although, she knew Seohyun wouldn’t lie to her best friends, she needed to double check.

“Yeah, I don’t like Yonghwa,” Seohyun answered. After a sigh she spoke up, once again forcing a surprised expression to be on Yoona and Hara’s faces. “I don’t like him…. But I, I love him…” Seohyun shyly admitted.

“Wait, Seohyun… what did you just say? Did I hear that right or did I just imagine it?” Yoona inquired. She was astounded by the revelation that Seohyun had just made as it was a piece of gossip that she wished she had known from the beginning.

“I can’t lie to myself anymore guys, I just can’t. Hara you were right about suspecting something is up. I really like Yonghwa and I wish I didn’t. Ugh, I can’t believe I’m actually saying this.” Seohyun buried her hands into her face and then pulled at her hair in frustration. Hara wasn’t as surprised as Yoona was, but she was still a little dumbstruck by the confession. She didn’t actually think that Seohyun would admit to liking Yonghwa that easily. Then again, Hara supposed that if Seohyun was that frustrated about it, that it was pretty serious. It was a rare sight to see Seohyun that distressed about something, especially a boy.

“How did this happen? How do you know you like him? Does he know?” Yoona barraged with questions. “Seohyun, you have an awful lot of explaining to do. How could you keep this hidden until now, aren’t we your best friends?” Yoona had a hint of betrayal in her words. Ever since they met four years back they told each other everything, the second it happened. It hurt to think that Seohyun was keeping secrets from them.

“I’m sorry but I didn’t realize it until today. I guess I kept denying it to myself all this time. I don’t really know how it happened, but it did. Yonghwa is so mean to me, but at the same time I can’t help but want to be around him. The reason I’ve been so mad lately is because of Uee,” Seohyun explained.

“What happened with Uee?” asked Hara.

“Yonghwa likes her a lot. He told me so in my face when I asked him. He’s such a pabo for liking her. Uee is using him to get more friends on her side since a lot of girls want to be around him. He’s too much of an idiot to realize that he’s being used,” Seohyun continued explaining. Yoona looked at Seohyun with a face that said ‘I don’t believe a single word you’re saying right now.’ It was unbelievable to think that Seohyun, the nicest person anyone could know, fell in love with a jerk like Yonghwa. Yonghwa liking Uee was also a surprise. With the way Yonghwa treated all the arrogant kids at school, one would think Uee would be a prime target for his hate.

“Seohyun… please tell us this is a joke,” Yoona ordered.

“It’s not a joke Yoona, I really do like Yonghwa. I hate that it ended like this, but I have no other choice but to come to terms with the facts. I can’t lie to myself anymore,” Seohyun admitted.

“Why do you like him?”

“Even though he’s mean, calls me names, and tells me to go away, I want to be around him. I want to be there to be a friend for him. He can’t trust the world anymore because of how awful his life has been, but I want to be someone he can trust. I want to be the reason for him to want to wake up and come to school. It’s unfair that such a talented and good person be corrupted by the hate and negativity this world has to offer.” Seohyun’s words made it obvious just how much she liked Yonghwa. In high school, one’s reason for liking someone was because they were good looking. However, Seohyun was admitting to things that some adults wouldn’t be able to say in their lifetimes.

“Seohyun, we don’t even know what to say to this,” Hara admitted. “It all seems so sudden and out of place. Are you sure that you like him? Are you sure you’re not just grateful for him or pity him.”

“I’m sure that it’s not that. I want to make that person happy, even if it costs me my happiness. I don’t care what price I have to pay, I want to make Yonghwa someone who can smile again. It doesn’t matter if he tells me to leave his side a thousand times; I’ll stay with him until he has the happiness he deserves.” There was no doubt about it or going back now. Seohyun officially had two steps out the door from what she was saying. Hara and Yoona couldn’t argue with the strength Seohyun’s confession had.

“What about Seung Ri?” Yoona asked, thinking about the situation realistically. “What are you going to do about him? Do you even like Seung Ri still?”

“Aish Yoona I don’t know!” cried Seohyun. Another ruffle of her hair and a frustrated sigh showed her distress at the situation. “I don’t know what to do anymore. Seung Ri is someone that I care for but I can’t leave him. Yonghwa will never like me and I can’t imagine leaving Seung Ri.”

“Forget him,” Hara cut in. Seohyun, confused as to who to forget, threw Hara a questioning glance. “I mean, forget Yonghwa. Yonghwa isn’t going to pay attention to you no matter how much you try. Seohyun, you know I’m not telling you something like this for no reason. You’re just going to get hurt if you continue to like him. You have enough problems as it is with Seung Ri, yet you want to date Yonghwa?”

“Hara, I know you’re right but I can’t help it. I don’t know what to do anymore. I understand where you are coming from. If I continue to like Yonghwa, it’s going to bring me nothing but trouble. This Japan trip is going to be hell on earth…” Seohyun trailed off. “I promised him that I would hang out with him and make it a memorable trip.”

“Girl, you are screwing yourself over with this. Although I do agree with Hara, that this can be dangerous business, I think you should just be yourself. If you like him, you can’t help it. There is no logic in love, it’s an irrational thing. Even by just falling in love with someone you will hurt people and get hurt yourself. To be in love with someone, you have to be ready to put your life at risk,” Yoona commented.

“Wow, Yoona… that’s deep,” Hara teased. “What drama did you get that from?”

“Way to ruin my moment Hara,” Yoona groaned. “It was from the Japanese drama Hana Yori Dango. Mmmm Matusmoto Jun is soooooo y in that. Anyways, back to the point, Seohyun just go with the flow. Don’t listen to Hara, she doesn’t know crap about love.”

“Oh, you’re saying that you do? I’m thinking that a little someone named Ok Taecyeon crossed your mind when you recited that quote,” Hara continued to tease.

“Yah! I don’t like Taecyeon.”

“Sure you don’t. Anyways, Seohyun, I hope you know what you’re doing with this. I don’t think it is a good idea to be stepping on dangerous territory like this without a plan. We can’t really help you fight your internal battles, so you’ll be on your own. Are you going to be okay?”

“Yeah Hara, I’ll be fine. I think I’m going to go to sleep now,” Seohyun wearily stated. “I’m a little tired. I’m sorry I can’t keep the game going, I’ll make it up to you guys later. Good night.” Seohyun hopped into the enormous princess-like bed and threw the large blanket over her head. Even though she had just embarrassed herself in front of her friends, she felt a little better. At least now she knew that she liked Yonghwa for sure. Even though she had figured that out, she still had absolutely no clue how to deal with it. She cursed the divine being that created them for giving the ability to love. If love didn’t exist, half of the world’s problems would disappear or at least hers would.

 

Author’s Note: Bleh chapter but I had to get Seohyun to confess somehow. I guessed the best way to do it was through a good old game of truth or dare. What better way to set it up than having a lame party right? So I just finished my freshman year and it seems too soon. A year went by sooooooo fast I didn’t even notice it. I’ll be home by tomorrow and I will be so happy to not have to see my idiot roommate anymore. Summer means I’ll be updating sooner! Unless I go back to working, which seems likely :(. Anyways, have fun reading. Japan trip next chapter! In the second Japan chapter I’ll be setting up something really important so look forward to it. Peace out everyone.