chapter 2

The Meaning of Love *editing*

~Uniform~


In the car, it was awkwardly quiet for the both of you guys. You didnt know why the atmosphere in the car was so wierd. You then decided to turn the radio on because of the boringness.(i dont thing 'boringness' is a word)

When you reached for the radio at the front of the car, someone slapped your hand away. You turned your head to see who it was and it was no other than Jiyong.

"OWH!!!" You yelled while holding your now, sore hand.

"Why did you slap my hand?!" You yelled. He just kept looking straight at the rode, which made you more irritated.

"Because I wanna hear my baby sis sing, instead of listening to the ugly radio." Jiyong oppa said with a grin that reached all the way to his ears.

"Oppa!? Wae?! I dont want to sing!" You whined while staring at him.

"Please?" He asked you with a pouty face. That pouty face that he always made, made you wanna puke. Your brother was so bad at doing aegyo, that you wished he was never your brother in the first place. You eventually agreed to do it since you wanted him to stop so badly.

You started to sing.

 

Iyureul mollasseo, wae naega byeonhaenneunji
Hancham saenggakhaesseo, neowa na mannan ihuro
Na byeonhan geot gata, aju manhi mariya
I norae deullini oh~
 
Niga neomu gomapjanha Oh baby
Niga neomu yeppeujanha Oh~
Nuneul ttel suga eobseo, nae nunen neoman boyeo
Neoman gyesok baro bogo sipjanha nan oh jeongmal
Oh~ baby
 
-----
 
~Jiyong POV~
 
I was just sitting there mesmerised by my baby sister's voice. Even though the song is in a guy's point of view, she still made it sound so perfect. 
 
*I really do wonder where that little boy went?* I thought while listening to her sing. When she finished i decided to ask her something. 
 
"Yujin-ah?" I said while keeping my eyes on the road.
 
"Huh?, Wae oppa?" She asked looking at me.
 
"Don't you ever wonder where hat little boy went?" I asked, trying to not bring back memories.
 
"I dont know," she said, "But, I will try to find out where he went someday." She continued looking really sad.
 
"Mianhe for asking." I told her, ruffling her hair trying to lighten up the mood.
 
"It's okay oppa, You didnt mean to anyways." She said, giving me a small smile. I really do hope she finds her lost love, her first love, her only love. She really did love him and they would hold hands and act like a couple even though they were just 6.
 
"Well, we're here!" I said, breaking the silence.
 
"Oh, we are?" She asked me while unbuckling her seatbelt.
 
"Yeah, let's go in." I said while unbuckling my seatbelt.
 
We both got out the car and headed towards the door of the uniform store. We walked inside the store and the jingles from the top of the door rang. We both looked around and no one was in the store.
 
Suddenly, A man walked in from the back of the store.
 
"Annyeong hase-" The man stopped what he was saying and stared at us with wide eyes when he saw a glimpse of my face. I was shocked and so was the man infront of us.
 
I couldn't believe at what i was seeing...
 

A/N~
~~~
GUYS! OMFG, BAP'S NEW SONG RAIN SOUND WAS WORTH THE WAIT.
I KEPT REFRESHING THE TS ENT. ACCOUNT, AND OMG OMGOMGOMGOMG
ITS TOO PERF, WELL BEYOND PERF!!^^
THE SONG IS SOOO CATCHY AND THE RYTHEM IS PERFECTTTT!~~~
i actually cried when they got shot. especially when daehyunie got shot!.
ughhhhh oh well, he is still alive anyways.^^<3
 
Well thanks for reading up until now. hehe even though it is just the 2nd chapter.
HAHAHAHAHAH key oppa is sooo funny..^^ kekeke