chapter 17

The Meaning of Love *editing*

May 7, 2013

~Bet~


"Wahhhh~" You squealed.

Taeyang handed you the box of cheesecake and smiled.

"I past by a bakery and saw this, it reminded me of you and decided to buy it." He ruffled your hair.

"Awhhhh! thanks oppa!" You put the box down on a table and gave him a huge bear hug.

"Anything for my bunny." He patted your back.

"Now, let's get going before you get late." He released and pushed you towards the door.

"Arraso! but, let me get my cheesecake first!" You made him stop and then ran back to the table to grab the box.

"I'm gonna share with Daehyun oppa." You giggled to yourself and blushed.

Taeyang just looked at you with plain jealousy.

Oh, how much he wished to be that Daehyun guy.

"Oppa, kaja." You caught a hold of his hand and started pulling him towards the door.

"You should really lose some weight oppa... " You giggled.

"Bwoh?! For your information, I'm not fat." He refuted.

"What ever~" You sung.

He shook his head and chuckled. 

~~~~~

~At the school parking~

"Yah!" You yelled.

"What? What happened?" He got shocked.

"Aish! You didn't have to do that..." You sighed.

"Mianhe..." He mumbled.

"It's okay, just don't do it again." You shook it off and went back to your joyful state.

"See you later oppa." You smiled then went outside the car.

"Yeah, bye." Smiling back, he started the car again and drove off.

~~

"Yoooo! What's up my chingu's?" Himchan grinned.

You and Daehyun was walking together in the front of the school yard and saw the bap crew except Himchan. The rest of the guys were talking when you two came up and started talking to them. Then suddenly, Himchan came and interrupted everyone.

"Why are you so jolly today?" Yongguk looked at him up and down.

"Probably because of the new girl." Youngjae snorted.

"Pshhhh." You rolled your eyes.

"What? You jealous that I like someone else than you?" Himchan smirked at you.

"Can i puke right now?" You asked sarcastically.

"Well, no need. You got Daehyun any ways." Himchan retorted.

"Bwoh?" You and Daehyun said in unison.

The boys looked at each other and started laughing. It took them a while before they got back to their normal selves.

"Well?" Daehyun asked impatiently.

"You guys even talk at the same time." Yongguk smiled.

"And what is that suppose to mean? Isn't that just plain coincidence?" You raised your eyebrow.

"What do you know? You guys might as well be perfect for each other." Youngjae mumbled.

"What did you say?" Daehyun looked at him.

"Nothing." Youngjae smiled *Totally nothing.* He smirked.

"Anyways. Have any of you seen the new girl yet?" Himchan asked.

"Not yet." Jongup put his phone back in his pocket.

"Okay, how about we make a bet guys?" Himchan suggested.

"What is it hyung?" Zelo sprung his head up.

This kid. He seriously loves' bet's.

"Okay, I'ma try to seduce the new girl and if she's gonna end up being with me forever and ever, then you guys have to be my slave for a whole 2 weeks, but... if i can't do that, then I have to be your guises slave for 2 weeks. Deal?" Himchan put his hand out for everybody to shake.

They all looked at each other and nodded.

Sticking their hands out, smirking.

"Deal."

This is when the ultimate bet begins.

 


A/N~

Jesus!!!! I haven't updated in like

FOREVER.

I'm super duper uber sorry about that and I totally hope you can forgive me... you cannot believe how much stuff i need to get done for school and i got home really late every day so yeah.

Im super sorry and i hope you guys dont die on me.. because i promise to update more often now.

anywayysss. guess what? I cant go to the B.A.P concert because yanoe, my friend totally lol. but its all cool. I will see them next time they visit... if they are even gonna visit. hahaha. I hope you guys have fun at the concert and blah blah.. i cry so much just because i cant go... eh... it's life. hehhehe i need to forget about it and just spazz on the computer.

PLEASE COMMENT BELOW ABOUT HOW THE STORY IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW... IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. HEHE THANKSSSS^^<3 HUGS & KISSES TO EVERYONE<333