chapter 10

The Meaning of Love *editing*

February 14, 2013

~New friend~


The first few hours of school zoomed by quickly. During those hours, you would listen to your boring teacher, take down some notes once in a while, and stare at Daehyun. 

You already found yourself creepy just by staring at him every 5 minutes. The longer you stare, the more you realize that he looks like prince. Thinking of that made you sound so cheesy. You actually didn't like it at all but it was the truth and you wouldn't regret thinking that way.

There was 10 more minutes of class left, so you decided to spend those minutes by looking outside the window, at the beautiful view of the (outside).

Honestly, the sky looked so peaceful, you didn't want to take your eyes off of it. It made you forget about all your problems and all the questions you wanted the answer to. 

A few minutes later the bell rang and you packed your stuff to go to lunch. The classroom was empty, showing you that everyone left to go get lunch. Your stomach started grumbling, so you ran out the classroom. While running, you started hearing *click-clack's*

"What's that?" You slowed down your paste and looked down.

You found your shoelaces untied, so you quickly tied them and sprung back up.

Once you got up, you accidently bumped into someone.

"Oof." The girl tipped back and fell on her bottom, dropping all her things.

"Ahh, Mianhe." You apologized while rubbing your sore , because you also fell on your bottom.

"Hehe, Kwenchana." She shyly smiled and started picking up her stuff.

"Ohh, let me help you." You then started to help her with all the things that fell on the floor.

Finishing up, you helped her up and started dusting off your clothes.

"I'm Yujin, Kwon Yujin." You bowed.

"Hyejin, Lee Hyejin." She bowed, shyly. 

*Why is she so shy?* "You look new. Are you?" You asked.

"N-neh." She stuttered.

"Don't be so scared. I don't bite." You chuckled.

"Uhh Yujin-." 

"Unnie. Call me Yujin unnie." You cut her off.

"Oh, umm unnie. Can you show me where the cafeteria is?" She asked.

"Oh, Why don't you just come with me and we can eat lunch together." You asked.

"Umm. Sure." She found herself smiling because she finally made a new friend.

You grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the cafeteria. You told her all the procedures in getting the lunch food and such. You found out that her mom was actually half Puerto Rican so that meant she was 1/4 Puerto Rican. When you actually looked at her, she didn't look fully Korean, so that filled up the question.

After grabbing all the food you both need, you both head towards the table with Bap in it.

"Oppa. Do you mind if my new friend sit's with us?" You asked Youngjae.

"Yeah, whatever, sure." He mumbled while eating.

You dragged her to sit in front of Zelo, while you sit next to her right in front of Daehyun.

~Hyejin POV~

Yujin unnie dragged me to a table filled with cute boys. *Does she know these people?*

She is actually really nice and pretty. *No wonder why she is friends with cute guys.*

When we got to the table filled with cute boys, Yujin unnie asked one of the guys if I can sit with them and she called him oppa, so he might be your boyfriend. (Pretend that she doesn't know you can call any older guy oppa because she thought you only call them that if you are in a relationship with them and she's a foreigner, so that's why she doesn't know)

We then sat in front of a guy with a mask and a really tall, cute guy. *Oh My Gosh! he is soo cute!*

"Oppa, Where is Samchon? I wanted to ask him something but he wasn't in his office." Yujin asked.

"Oh, Appa is at home, he got sick." The guy she called oppa earlier replied.

*So if she called his dad, samchon. Then that means that they are cousins.. Ahhh! makes sense.* I thought.

"So, who's your friend?" One of the guy asked.

"Her name is Lee Hyejin and don't you dare flirt with her." She threatened. 

"Pshh. Watch her fall for me."  He smirked back.

He stood up from the table bench and went to my side of the table. There was actually a space left next to me, so he sat down and took the spot.

"Hey there pretty lady. The name's Himchan, Kim Himchan." The boy, now named Himchan said.

"Sorry, I'm not interested." I gave him a disgusted look.

"Ha! Hyung just got reject by a girl!" One of the boys said.

"Ugh, What's wrong with girls these days?" He cursed under his breath and walked back to his seat.

"Well, since you guys know what her name, why don't you guys introduce yourselves." Unnie said.

"Yo, Yongguk here." A scary looking guy said.

"Don't worry, he isn't scary. He is actually super nice and sensitive." Yujin unnie whispered to me.

I nodded to show her that I heard her.

"You already know me." Himchan mumbled.

"....." The guy with the mask didn't say anything. *Is he mute?*

"Hehehe, Don't mind him. He is always like that. I'm Youngjae by the way. Yujin's cousin." The guy that Yujin called oppa earlier said.

"Annyeong, jongup here," A guy with brown hair said.

"Annyeongie! I'm Zelo!" The cute guy said. *Kyaaaaa~ so cute!*

"Oh, just to say, Zelo and Jongupie here are Sophomores just like you. Youngjae oppa, Daehyun oppa, and I are Juniors. Yonguk oppa and Himchan oppa are Seniors. So you can call Youngjae, Daehyun, Yongguk, and Himchan, oppa since they are older than you." Yujin unnie told me.

"Oh, Jjinja? Arraso." I smiled.

"What's your homeroom?" Zelo asked.

"Ohhh, hmmmmm... let me check." I dug in my bag to try to find my timestable. "It says B-4." I continued.

"Wahhh~ Jjinja? That's the same as mine and Jongups class! Yay! We're gonna be classmates!" He cheered cutely.

"Wait, if you were in our class then why weren't you there earlier.?" Jongup asked.

"Oh, I just got here today and I woke up late." I said.

"Oh, I see." He said.

"Well, enough talking and let's eat!" Yujin unnie cheered.

We all dug in our food and started eating. I looked up to see Zelo stuffing cherry tomatoes in his mouth. I glance to where Daehyun oppa was sitting and I saw him staring at something. I followed his gaze and saw that he was staring at Yujin unnie. Then Yujin unnie suddenly looked up and saw Daehyun oppa staring at him. He got shocked so then he went back to eating his food. I looked back to Yujin unnie and saw that her cheeks were red. Then I looked back at Daehyun oppa and I swear I could see some red parts near his cheek where his mask isn't covering. 

The rest of the guys saw me with my confused face and started to chuckle.

"Don't mind the two love birds." Yongguk oppa grinned.

"YAH!" Daehyun oppa and Yujin unnie said at the same time, while they lift their hand up to hit Yogguk oppa. But then their hands accidently hit each other making it look like they are holding hands.

Their eyes grew wide and looked at each other. After what seems like forever, they finally withdrew their hands and kept their heads down, away from each other.

"What's wrong with them?" I asked. I was just so confused and I guess, curious.

"Something happened earlier." Youngjae oppa whispered to us.

"What happened?" We all asked at the same time.

"Do you guys really want to know?" Youngjae oppa teased us.

"YES!" All the guys glared at Youngjae oppa.

He fished out his phone and started to scroll it. A grin grew on his chubby cheek face then he looked up at us.

Eager to see what it was, Himchan oppa snatched it from his hand and looked at the phone.

He gasped and his eyes grew.

"OH MAH LORD!" He squealed.

"Wae, Wae? What is it?" Yongguk then snatched the phone away and the he gave us the same reaction.

He threw the phone on the table and it landed right at an angle where Jongup, Zelo, and I could see.

We tilted our heads in confusion then peaked down to where the phone is.

"YOU GUYS WERE MAKING OUT ON THE DIRTY GROUND!?" We all yelled in unison while Youngjae oppa was just laughing his off.

"Caught!" Youngjae oppa cheered.


~A/N

Yo yo yooo! Sorry, i havent updated in a while. hehehe mianhe~

So many of my friends was nagging me about updating quickly, ehk hahahhha! they are sooo funny. lol im actually happy that they are reading my fanfics. hahaha thnks to my school friends for support hehehe.

@BANAZelo

@Kpop4theworld

@Music_Lover234

@whensterr

Just to say... Yujin and her family doesn't have a Busan accent. That's why people don't look at her weirdly and Daehyun doesn't have one either even though we all know that the real Daehyun has a heavy Busan accent that is sooo y. lol

Anywho... HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER! hahaha evil Youngjae.<3

AWHHH! D: My baby Youngjae got shot! *sob-sob* and Daehyunie's priceless face:3

I wanna kiss his cute, plumpy lips. muahk!(: