chapter 14

The Meaning of Love *editing*

March 8, 2013 

~Daehyun's home~


It was already six in the afternoon when you got to Daehyun's house. His house was huge like a mansion, but a little smaller. The design was modern and all the furniture, walls, kitchen, and pretty much everything was white. 

The kitchen was enormous. His living room looked gigantic and his second floor could be seen from the first floor, which made it look so nice.

"Do you want anything to drink?" He went to the kitchen.

"Water is fine." You went to sit down on the white couch, still studying his house.

He opened the fridge and you can hear the flow of the water pouring from the pitcher to the glass water. He made his way towards the white couch where you sat and passed you the glass of water.

"Gomawo." You smiled. 

He took a seat next to you on the couch.

"So, it's just you living here huh? You weren't kidding about your parents." You took your backpack off and set it on the floor next to the couch.

"Yeah, but my uncle lives with me, so he can watch over me. You know, just to make sure I don't starve." He chuckled.

"So, what do you want to do?" He turned his body to face you.

"I don't know, this is your house." You giggled.

*Wah~ she giggles pretty.*

"You wanna know something?" He set his glass of water on the living room table.

"What? That I'm the very first girl that set foot in this house?" You laughed at your joke.

"Yeah." He said with a serious tone.

Your laugh started to drown down noticing his seriousness. 

"Cheongmal?" You tilted your head. 

"Yeah, your pretty lucky." He chuckled.

"And why is that?" You raised a brow.

"Because I'm so hot." He smoothly replied.

Tried.

"Sure..." You said sarcastically.

You laughed and he soon started to laugh with you too. Once the laughing died down, the both of you took a sip of water and looked at each other.

 

"Well, since it's your first time here, why don't I take you to a house tour?" He set his water down again.

"Sure," You set your water down and followed him upstairs.

You reached the second floor of the house with Daehyun right beside you. There was exactly seven doors, and ofcoarse, they were white.

"What's up with you and your family liking white?" You asked.

"Hehe, i don't know. We like the feeling of it. We feel clean, I guess." Daehyun shrugged.

*One door was probably his parents.*

"My parent's room is the last door in the hallway, but I guess you wouldn't need to know that." He sheeplishly said.

*Guessed right. Now I bet the one near his parents room is his room.*

"My room is the far right." He pointed.

*Why am I so smart?*

"The one in front of mine is my uncle's room, which is the one that is on the far left." Daehyun continued.

*What's next? The bathroom?*

"The bathroom is next to my uncle's room which is the second farthest on the left." He said.

*Damn! I should be in an AP class!* (If there is AP classes in Korea. *AP classes are Advanced Placement classes. Where if you take those classes and you pass the test that you paid for, then you don't have to take those same class subjects in college... Get's Get's?)

"The one next to my room is the guest room and the one beside the bathroom is the study room with books and stuff." He said.

"Then what is this one?" You pointed to the door that was next to you since it was the only one he didn't mention.

"Oh, that's my dad's practice room." He shrugged.

"What does he practice?"

"You wanna know?"

"Yes Please!" You smiled widely.

"Alright then." He pushed open the door and your jaw dropped.

"OH MY LORD JESUS CHRIST!" You ran inside the room.

"Woah! I never knew you liked Taekwondo." Daehyun raised his eyebrows in amusement.

"I Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Taekwondo!" You sat in the middle of the floor, squealing.

"Chinjja?" Daehyun made his way to you and sat in front of you.

"Yeah! You want me to teach you stuff?" You jumped up and down in excitement.

"Your so cute. haha sure." He pinched your cheeks.

You blushed and stood up.

"A-alright, l-let's g-get s-started." You stuttered.

You started teaching him stuff and he was catching up pretty fast.

(I don't know anything about Taekwondo. Alright^^)

He suddenly missed a step and fell right on top of you. His brown eyes were staring right into yours, making you get lost. You were mesmerized by how his eyes looked so beautiful. Next thing you know, he was leaning down with his eyes closed. 

And you, the person who didn't know what to do at that moment just closed your eyes. You gulped, feeling his breath on your lips. 

Waiting for his lips to touch yours, there was only a...

 

BANG!


~A/N

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! IM SO MEANNNN:)

I left a cliff hanger... hahah yanoe just hang in there.I wonder what's gonna happen!~

Are they gonna kiss and the bang was only the explosion of fireworks in the mouths? (Wiggles eyebrows)

or

Is there something horrible that's gonna happen?

Well i hope you guys liked this chapter... because I, wrote a really short chappie... mianhe subbies and silent readers D; I finally got to choose my HighSchool classes. yayayayayay:) ima be freshmeat^^ can't wait!~

^~~^^~~^