chapter 15

The Meaning of Love *editing*

March 17, 2013

~His uncle~


BANG!

The door flew open.

"Yah! Daehyu-" The man stopped.

"Ummmm, what are you doing Daehyun?" The man raised an eyebrow.

Daehyun threw himself off of your body and stood up. You didn't feel or hear Daehyun move because you were too distracted with your day dreaming of Daehyun's lips on yours.

"Yujin-ah." Daehyun whispered to you.

You still didn't move.

"Yah! Kwon Yujin!" Daehyun whispered louder.

You opened you eyes and there was a man at the door with an amused face. You stood up and bowed feeling embarrassed.

"Annyeong hasseyo. Kwon Yujin-imnida." You bowed again.

"BWOH!" He yelled.

"ah, neh?" You tilted your head to the side.

"You said Kwon Yujin?!" His eyes widened

"Yes."

"Wahhhhh! You've grown so big!!!" He gave you a tight hug.

Your eyes bulged open and you looked at Daehyun for some answers on why this man was on you, but by the look of Daehyun's surprised face, he doesn't know either.

"Ummm, Excuse me?" You pushed yourself off of him.

"How do you know me?" You stepped a few steps closer to Daehyun.

"Yeah, how do you know her?" Daehyun added.

*Oh my! They don't remember each other?*

"Ohh, umm. I ummm, know your mom, Kwon Eunsun." He stuttered.

"Ehh? How?" You chorused together with Daehyun.

"Your parents, Daehyun's parents, and I were best friends back in high school and we still are now, but we lost contact with your mom when we moved to Seoul from Busan." The man said.

"Oh. I see." You said even though you still didn't believe him.

"You probably don't remember me because you were so young." He tried to cover up.

"Oh." You finally understood.

"Well, why don't you stay for dinner?" The man asked.

"Oh, it's getting late, my mom should be worrying." You lied since your mom comes home at 10 and it's still around 6:30.

"Ohhhh. don't worry, I can call your mom for you and tell her that your over at our house." He smiled.

"Oh, alright then." You faked a smile.

*Aish, I don't want to be here anymore! Daehyun and I are gonna be soo awkward~*

-------

~JungYonghwa/Uncle POV~

I pulled in the driveway of my hyung's house. Yes, I'm a lonely man who lives in my hyung's house to take care of his son that is 5 years younger than me...

I know, It's embarrassing.

I stood in front of the front door and started digging in my bag for the house keys.

"Aish, eodiya?~~" I sang with my beautiful voice. 

Yesh, I'm a beautiful, y beast with a beautiful, y voice.

Aren't you a bit conceited?

No.

Yeah, you are.

No I'm not!

Don't deny it.

Aish! okay I am, but it's the truth!

Whatever Yonghwa.

Yah! you're Yonghwa too! stupid conscience! GO AWAY!

Whatever conceited man~~

"Aish, I never liked my conscience." I mumbled before I found the key.

"Assa!" I held the key up and grinned.

You're weird.

Aishhhh! didn't I tell you to go away!?

Arraso, Annyeong~~

I inserted the key into the keyhole and went inside the house.

"Hmmmm. finally home~" I went to the couch to lay down for a bit after all the schedule's I had from that whole week. Yess, I am from the band group CNBLUE and I just came back from a concert in Japan.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

"Aishhhhh! CAN'T A TIRED MAN SLEEP!?" I dragged my half dead body up the stairs to hear the thumps coming from my hyung's practice room.

"What is Daehyun doing in there?" I mumbled.

"Yah! Daehyu-" I stopped when I saw Daehyun on the ground on top of a...

*Wait, is that a GIRL!?*

"Ummmm, What are you doing Daehyun?" I raised an eyebrow.

Once Daehyun heard my voice, he threw himself off the girl and stood up. I eyed him and moved my view to the girl still laying on the ground with her eyes closed.

"Yujin-ah." Daehyun whispered to her.

She still didn't move.

*What's wrong with this girl?* I chuckled inside.

"Yah! Kwon Yujin!?" Daehyun whispered louder.

She opened her eyes and saw me standing at the door looking, slightly entertained.

"Annyeong hasseyo. Kwon Yujin-imnida." She bowed.

"BWOH!" I yelled

"ah, neh?" She tilted her head to the side.

"You said Kwon Yujin?!" My eyes widened. *Isn't that the name of Kwon Eunsun's daughter? And Daehyun's childhood lover?"

"Yes."

"Wahhhhh! You've grown so big!!!" I gave her a tight hug.

I haven't seen this girl since... the day her dad left...

"Ummm, Excuse me?" She pushed me off of her. 

"How do you know me?" She stepped a few steps closer to Daehyun.

"Yeah, how do you know her?" Daehyun asked.

*WAH! Daehyun doesn't remember her!?!?!*

"Ohh, umm. I ummm, know your mom, Kwon Eunsun." I stuttered.

"Ehh? How?" You chorused together with Daehyun.

"Your parents, Daehyun's parents, and I were best friends back in high school and we still are now, but we lost contact with your mom when we moved to Seoul from Busan." I said.

"Oh, I see." You finally understood.

"Well, why don't you stay for dinner?" I asked.

"Oh, it's getting late, and my mom should be worrying." She said.

"Ohhhh. don't worry... If you can give me your Eunsun's number, then I can tell her that you will be eating dinner at our house." I smiled.

"Oh, alright then." She gave me a smile which I knew was fake and handed me her phone.

*She might probably be uncomfortable with Daehyun.* I went downstairs once I finished calling her mom.

*HA! They were about to kiss... I'm such a perfect timer.* I laughed.

~~~~~

We were sitting on the dining table eating dinner. Daehyun and Yujin were sitting right in front of each other while I sit at the end of the table.

The mood in the kitchen was just so awkward. The sounds that were heard is the clinks of the utensils and the chewing noises our mouths made.

But, after I broke off the silent atmosphere, we learned a lot more stuff about each other and we got a lot closer.

We talked, and talked, and talked through out the whole dinner. Once we finished our plates, I stood up and took the plates to the sink while the two kiddies sat in front of each other not saying a word.

I opened the refrigerator and took out box of dessert I bought earlier for Daehyun. That boy is just in love with cheesecake. I don't think he can go a week without cheesecake. One time, I came home to a lifeless Daehyun laying down in the middle of the living room saying that he was about to die without cheesecake. So, I ran outside and bought a whole cheesecake for him, then came back to the house panting while passing him the cheesecake. After I finished breathing my heart out, I went to the kitchen finding a happy Daehyun and ended up being the stupid one, once he said it was all just a joke just because he wanted cheesecake. I was really about to slap that mouth off of his face so that he couldn't eat his precious cheesecake anymore.

I guess I learned my lesson to always buy him cheesecake every time I come home, instead of getting fooled.

I went back to the table with the two childhood lovers and put the cheesecake box on top of the table, right in front of Daehyun.

"WAH~ finally!! Gomawo samchooooon!" He smiled and started to open the box of cheesecake.

"What is that?" Yujin asked.

"Cheesecake!" Daehyun squealed.

"CHINJJA!?!?" Yujin yelled.

"Weh? Do you like cheesecake too?" Daehyun raised a brow.

"OFCOARSE!" She squealed.

*Oh, She still likes cheesecake? I remember when hyung bought Daehyun his first sweet/dessert and it was cheesecake. Daehyun told me that he gave some to Yujin and he said that Yujin loved it.* I thought.

Daehyun sliced a piece for her, me, and himself. I stared at Yujin, then at Daehyun, then back at Yujin, then back at Daehyun.

*They look perfect for each other.* I smiled.

"This might sound weird and rude, but what's your name?" Yujin asked me.

I chuckled. *This little girl doesn't remember a thing.*

"My name is Jung Yonghwa." I smiled.

"BWOH!? CHINJJA!? CHINJJA!? CHINJJAAAAA!?!?" She squealed.

I chuckled for the second time.

"Yes." I said.

"Kyaaaa~" She fan girled.

"Are you a fan of CNBLUE?" I asked.

"Yes! Yes! Yeeeeeesss! Of coarse!!!" She smiled.

"Who is your favorite member?" I asked, looking a little hope full that it's me who she chooses.

"Minhyukie oppa~" She squealed for the hundredth time.

I pouted and tried to look sad that she didn't choose me.

"Ahk! But I like all of you guys." She tried to cover up with a smile.

I glance at Daehyun and saw him tense up causing him to drop his fork.

"Woops, sorry." Daehyun bent down to grab the fork from the ground and went to get a new one.

"A man is coming to visit us." I commented.

"Huh?" Daehyun asked.

"It's a myth." I replied.

"Oh." He went back to eating his cheesecake.

We talked for a while and Yujin kept fan girling about how awesome my band is.

Yeahp, I'm totally awesome.

No your not, she said 'We' so that means your whole band.

Didn't I tell you to go away!?

Yah! Im your conscience! I can't go away!

What eve-

DING DONG! DING DONG! DING DONG! DING DONG! DING DONG! DING DONG! DING DONG!

"Aish!" I went to go open the door.

"HYUNNNGGG!!!" Someone came crashing onto me giving me a huge panda hug.

"Minhyuk, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I missed you!" He pouted.

"We saw each other just 30 min ago." I laughed.

"Yeah, but still! oh, who's that?" He pointed to Yujin.

"It's Daehyun's..... girl crush named Yujin but he won't admit it and she told me that she likes you out of our band members, so why don't we mess with him to get him to confess?" I whispered the last parts.

A smirk grew on his face and he nodded eagerly.

"Yah! What did you say to Minhyuk hyung?!" Daehyun pinched his eyebrows together.

"Hehehe nothing." I smiled innocently.

I looked at Yujin and was open wide with her eyes imitating .

"Action." I whispered to Minhyuk.

He gave me an 'OK' sign and walked towards Yujin giving her a hug.

I looked at Daehyun and saw his fists growing veins.

*This is gonna be so fun!* I laughed.


~A/N

Annyeong! I really didn't expect this chapter and was planning it into a different way, but I guess I changed my mind during while I type. HEHEHE:3 Guess WHAT!? I automatically made it to the volleyball team with 4 of my other friends because we played last year... SOO, our coach ended up making us captains... RIGHT?! 4 CAPTAINS! But atleast I made the team with out needing to go to try outs... Im soo happy! Sorry for not updating in like a week... I guess that's not a lot, but to me it is!!~ Well, happy st. patricks day