chapter 5

The Meaning of Love *editing*

~SAMCHON?!~


"SAMCHON!" I yelled.

"Oh Annyeong. Yujin-ah. I missed you." He said. I can't believe it! He is actually here. He stood up and opened his arms. I ran to him and threw myself on him. I missed him so much that words can't even describe it.

"Wait, So if your here, then that mean's youngjae oppa and zinger is here?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeap." He said with a funny grin on his face.

"AHHHHHHHHH! I can't wait to see them!" I yelled out loud.

"Well, actually your in Younjae's class." He mumbled.

"AH! CHINJJA!?!?!" I asked again, while yelling.

"Yeap, Just make sure no to embarrass my son infront of the whole class by pinching his cheeks." He said. HA! That reminds me, i need to give him payback. 

"Pass, I need to give him a payback from what he did to your daughter zinger and I. He put cricket's in my bed while me and zinger was still sleeping at Busan." I said.

"HAHA! Okay you can embarrass him just this once. But after that, no more. Arraso?" He scolded me with a smile.

'' HAHAHAHA, okay Samchon." I said while laughing.

"Alright, well let me go you to your class now." He said while pointing to the door.

I followed him and he lead me into a class. The teacher noticed Uncle and he stopped. 

"Alright everybody, we have a new student." The teacher said. I went inside to classroom. All the boys were whistling and all the girl's were jealous of my beauty. I seriously don't know why people think I'm so pretty. I mean everybody looks exactly like me. I stood in the front of the classroom and looked up.

"Annyeong, Kwon Yujin-imnida, I just moved here, so please take care of me." I bowed. Once i got back up I stared straight at Youngjae with his mouth open. I smirked.

"YUJIN-AH!" He yelled out loud while uncle facepalming himself. I chuckled.

"haha Annyeong Younjae oppa." I giggled.

He ran up to the room and hugged me...TIGHT. Everyone in the room gasped at Youngjae and I. I guess he never hugged a girl before, that he just saw. hahaha oppa is an idiot.

"ehem. Youngjae-ah, Yujin-ah. Go sit down now, so the class can start." samchon said.

"ehehe mianhe appa." Younjae said.

"oh, Mianhe Samchon." I said while giving him the sweetest smile in the world. I heard a lot of gasps around the room and i just giggled at them. I heard so much comments from guys, stuff like.

"Oh she is so hot!"

"I wish i was Younjae hugging her."

"Oooooh, I want her in my pants."

Hahahahahaha those comment's were so funny. The girl's comment's were kind of the same also.

"I wish I was her so i can get to be hugged by Younjae oppa."

"WHAT!? Her and Younjae are cousin's!?"

"Why is she sooooo pretty???."

Ehhk. Why do people think I'm so pretty? Eh, I dont know. Samchon was about to leave but i stopped him because i remembered my revenge. 

"Samcho-.. I mean Principle, I still need to do my revenge, rememeber?" I said to him.

He smiled and nodded giving me a sign that i can do it right now. He already knows what im doing because i need permision from ofcoarse, Younjae's dad.

"Well, go on now." He said, signaling me again to do it. I turned around and face Younjae oppa.

"Eh?" He said tilting his head sideway's.

I suddenly pinched his cheeks as hard as i can, making the whole class laugh. Even the Teacher laughed, and Samchon was trying to hold in his laughter because it wouldnt be professional to laugh infront of students.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yuji...jin...ah...hajima...ahhhh!" He yelled trying to pull off my hands from his cute lumpy cheeks.

"Wae? You are sooooooo cayoot, and this is payback for what you did to me and zinger back in Busan." I said acting innocent.

"Arra..ahh...Arraso...Sor..ah..sorry!" He kept apoligizing. I finally let go and walked to my desk, with the whole class still laughing.

Some even gave me high fives.

*I guess the first morning of my first day of school isn't that bad.* I thought to myself.

~~~~~

~Daehyun POV~

*Woah, What did I just see there?* I thought to myself while silently laughing under my mask. The girl I bumped into earlier was actually Youngjae's cousin. That is just so funny how Youngjae got picked on by a girl. I actually like her.

The girl then stopped and went back to her seat and... wait? did she just say that she came from Busan? Oh.My.Gosh. Finally someone who came from the same place as me. I smiled as I went to look back at my notebook.

*She is actually cute.. WAIT. WHAT AM I SAYING!? I must be going crazy! But she looks too familiar... I dont know how but those eyes just looks like I've seen them somewhere. Oh well.* I looked up and ended up staring at her. Her face is so flawless. She then suddenly turned her head and saw me staring at her. 

*Oh shoot. She caught me.* I was about to turn my head down to my notebook agian but she smiled. 

*That smile... oh no, I can feel my face heat up!* I then decided to just look back down on my notebook and continued to write down notes.

*The smile she just gave me. looks so familiar and pretty.* I thought to myself before shrugging off the thought.

~~~~~

~Your POV~

I looked up and saw that boy from earlier staring at me. 

*He has really nice eyes- WAIT! UGHH WHAT AM I THINKING!?, Im going crazy!" I thought to myself and mentally slapping my head.

I decided to smile and see how he reacts, but to my luck he just looks back down. I can see a trace of pink on his cheeks but can't see most of it because of his mask. 

*He blushed.* I thought while smiling. But those eyes... looks so familiar, like I've seen them somewhere. Oh well, I have no clue.

I just shrugged the thought away and decided to throw a paper ball at Younjae, since he sits in the front of the class. He turned around and saw me smiling. He glared at me, but then slowly turned into a smile.

He turned back around and put all his attention to the teacher. I shook my head in disgrace because obviously I learned the lesson already because like what i said earlier, I like to study ahead. I just looked outside the window and closed my eyes. I stayed like that, waiting for the bell to ring, so I can leave to eat lunch.

*Today is gonna be a LONG day...* I sighed still looking outside at the scenery.


~A/N

As you can see, Younjae and Yujin are cousins. Zinger is Younjae's little sister which is one year younger than him. Zinger and Yujin are cousins but acts like they are sisters. Youngjae's dad is Yujin's uncle. Just in case you guy's got confused but most likely not. hehe.

I think today is a double update for me since I have school tomorow. eggs!~

YEAH! WOOH! LET'S GO!!!~~~ to school...