chapter 16

The Meaning of Love *editing*

April 4, 2013

~Kang Minhyuk~


"Annyeong!" Minhyuk grinned while hugging Yujin.

"H-huh?" Yujin stuttered.

He let go of her and held onto her shoulders. 

"Don't you know me? I'm Minhyuk! Kang Minhyuk." He smiled while hugging her again.

"O-oh, A-arra." She blushed.

"They look cute together." Yonghwa whispered to Daehyun.

"Eh?!" Daehyun screamed.

"Huh?" Minhyuk broke the hug.

"Oh, Annyeong Daehyun." He smiled and then dragged Yujin to the couch.

"What's going on?!" Daehyun huffed.

"Seem's like Minhykie likes Yujin." Yonghwa smirked and walked to the other couch.

Daehyun walked towards them and saw Minhyuk sitting really, really, really close to Yujin. He eyed them suspiciously, back and forth from Yujin to Minhyuk and from Minhyuk to Yujin.

Daehyun went to go sit on the other couch with Yonghwa since they had two couches in front of each other.

       ~It looks like this~

 

"So, your names Yujin?" Minhyuk asked Yujin.

"A-ah, n-neh." She stuttered.

Minhyuk caressed her cheek and then moved a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Your really pretty, you know?" Minhyuk smiled then looked at Daehyun and smirked.

*Ha! look at his face.* Minhyuk thought.

Daehyun glared at him and silently grabbed the couch to pull on it. 

*What the !? What is wrong with Minhyuk hyung?! Why is he doing this?! I haven't told anyone about me liking Yujin, but I still have the right to get jealous right!? RIGHT?!?!?!*

"Daehyun, can you go to the kitchen and bring us some drinks?" Yonghwa asked.

"Huh? Oh sure, yeah whatever." He stood up and went to the kitchen, unable to take look at the two anymore.

"Okay Yujin, You like Daehyun right?" Yonghwa whispered.

"What?! How did you know?" She blushed and whispered loudly.

"I knew you since you were born, I should know." He stated.

She just nodded while looking like a bright red tomato.

"Okay, so what we are doing right now is that Minhyuk here, will be pretending to like you and will start to flirt with you, so it can make Daehyun jealous and then confess to you. because he obviously likes you." Yonghwa whispered really fast.

Yujin just stared at him with a wide mouth, not realizing that Daehyun came in the room.

"Yujin-ah, close your mouth. you wouldn't want a fly to go in there do you?" Minhyuk lifted her jaw up, closing it.

"Action." Yonghwa mouthed.

~~~~~

~Yujin POV~

Daehyun's uncle just told me that Daehyun likes me...

Is it true?! Is it?!

No duh, didn't he just tell you.

Well, obviously I need to hear it from Daehyun himself. Don't expect me to believe his uncle right here.

What do you know? Daehyun's uncle still might be right.

Heh, I don't know.

Well, your never going to know if you don't try to make him jealous. 

*Yeah, your right. I'm never gonna know if I don't try.*

"Yujin-ah, close your mouth. you wouldn't want a fly to go in there do you?" Minhyuk lifted my chin up, closing it.

I stared at Daehyun's uncle and he mouthed something.

"Action."

I guess I better start being an actress now.

~~~~~

~Daehyun POV~

I went back to the living room with four glasses of juice.

"Here." I said with a monotone voice.

"Thanks." Yonghwa hyung took a glass. (Daehyun is just gonna be calling his uncle, hyung because it sounds better.)

Minhyuk took a glass and handed it to Yujin.

"Drink." He smiled at her.

"Gomawo oppa." She smiled back.

*WHAAT?! THEY'RE ALREADY IN THE OPPA AND DONGSAENG TERMS?! I'M GONNA FAINT!* My eyes widened.

"So, you go to the same school as Daehyun?" Minhyuk asked Yujin.

"Ah, neh." She put her glass down on the table after sipping a bit of the juice.

"Why don't I drive you to school tomorrow? Where's your house?" Minhyuk asked.

*THE HELL IS HE TRYING TO DO TO MY GIRL?!* I cursed at him in my head.

"Uh, mianhe but my oppa and his friends take me to school." She sadly said.

*WHY THE IS SHE SAD?!* I wanted to yell right now.

"Daehyun, why don't you take her home now, it's getting late." Yonghwa hyung said.

*Finally!* I heaved a sigh.

"Arraso hyung. Yujin-ah, kaja." I pulled her up from her seat and took her outside the house.

~~~~~

We were in front of her house since it was just right across from mines.

"Thanks oppa, today was fun." She smiled.

*Hmmm, her smile.* I smiled.

I signaled her to go in, but deep down I really wanted to do something...

"Wait!" I said.

"Huh?" She turned around and looked at me.

*Before it's too late..... I need to say this now.*

"I really li-" I got interrupted by someone behind her.

"Yujin-ah where were yo-" He stopped and looked at me.

*OMO! He looks scary!* He thought.

"Who the hell are you?" He glared at me.

"O-oh, m-mianhe." I bowed and ran back to my house.

~~~~~

~Yujin POV~

I turned around and looked at my oppa.

"Yah! You scared him!" She pouted.

"Ha! little wimp." He smirked.

"Why did you have to talk to him like that? He was gonna tell me something." I pouted more.

"I bet he was just gonna confess to you... Anyways, I'm gonna go now. I just went back home to grab some of the stuff I left here. Annyeong." He smiled and went off.

I went inside the house and ate dinner. After I ate, I went to my room and took a shower.

I'm on my bed now, looking at my ceiling.

"Confess?" I asked myself.

"Ehhhhhh, no way." I shrugged it off and went to sleep.


~A/N

Im. So. Sorry.

I haven't updated in like forever... MIANHE! CHEONGMAL MIANHE.

I didn't really like this chapter because I thought that I could've wrote it better... but oh well. GUESS WHAT?! B.A.P IS COMING OVER HERE TO SF ON MAY 10 AND IM GONNA BE GOING TO THE CONCERT! I'm realy excited because this will be my first ever concert that im attending and IM FINALLY GONNA SEE MY HUSBAND... DAEHYUN!!!!<3<3<3<3<3

~~~~~~

~Please comment!:D I wanna know what you guys think about my story so far...

Kayyyy THANKS^^