chapter 12

The Meaning of Love *editing*

February 23, 2013

~2ne1~


Later that day you were on your bed just chilling, when suddenly...

BOOM!!!

"Bwoh! What was that?!" You got terrified because it was already 8 in the afternoon and as you know, your mom is still at work till 10.

Grabbing the baseball that you always kept in the corner of your closet, you made your way outside of your room. 

Walking down the stairs, you started to hear mumbling of girls.

"Girl's? Why would girl's be here?" You whispered to yourself, still trying to keep quiet.

You made your way towards the living room with your eyes closed. 

"AHHHHH! WHO ARE YOU GUYS AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?!" You started squirming around with your baseball bat with the help of your Taekwondo skills.

"Yah! Kwon Yujin! Waegurae!? it's just us!" One of the girls said.

"Heh?" You stopped and peaked at them with one eye.

"UNNIE'S!?" Your eyes was about to pop out of its sockets.

"Annyeong." Minzy waved.

"Yah! I thought you guys were burgal-"

"Yujin-ah! help us eh?!" Someone cut you off.

Jiyong came behind CL from the door with probably 10 market bags. You dropped your baseball bat and ran towards your oppa.

"Oppa, Why do you have so much market bags?" You asked, helping to put the market bags on the kitchen counter.

"We are going to have a party. I already told eomma that we are gonna be using the house because our apartment is kind of too small for an extra 5 people." He said while putting the market bags on the kitchen counter.

"Then where are the rest?" You asked.

"They're coming now. They just had to stop by someplace." He replied.

"Alright... Do you need any help?" You asked, already heading towards the sink to wash your hands.

Jiyong caught your wrist and patted your head.

"Aniya, just go upstairs and rest. I will call you once the food is ready. Arasso?" He squinted his eyes at you.

"Alright." You sighed and made your way upstairs.

He let go of you and went to the market bags to take out the meat so he can grill it. 

"Babe?!" Jiyong called.

"Yeah babe?" Dara went in the kitchen and hugged Jiyong from the back.

"We forgot the Soju." He turned around so they faced each other.

"But I can be your Soju." She whispered, seductively.

"Yeah, You get me drunk by your kisses." His lips brushed her ears.

They started to make out in the middle of the kitchen counter. But before they can get more passionate, someone interrupted them with a obvious, loud cough.

"YAH! Stop making out and continue doing our dinner before you get all your nasty germs on it!" CL burst.

"Mianhe." They both mumbled and pulled away.

"Minzy-ah, call seungri and tell him to bring some Soju." CL ordered her.

"Arasso." Minzy obeyed.

~~~~~

You were upstairs in your room doing homework on your study table. The pencil that you were using kept breaking which irritated you.

"AISH! STUPID PENCIL!" You got frustrated, so you just threw the pencil somewhere in your room and plopped down on your bed.

You stared at your white ceiling that showed images of someone. 

Daehyun.

"What are you to me Daehyun?" You mumbled.

"Do I... like you?" You asked yourself.

*Does she like someone?! That's new!* Bom was right outside your door.

"Yujin-ah" Bom decided to show herself.

"Neh?" You sprung up from the bed, startled.

"Dinners ready, come down now" She said.

"Arasso Ahjumma" You chuckled at your own joke.

"Yah! Ahjumma!? I'm not no ahjumma!" She yelled furiously...

"Ughh. This loud ahjumma." you mumbled going downstairs.

They were all gathered around the dining table in the kitchen. CL was talking to Bom about something while Dara and Minzy was playing some random hand games. 

You headed towards Jiyong and sat next to him.

~DING DONG~DING DONG~DING DONG~DING DONG~

"AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WHO IS THE ANNOYING PEOPLE AT THE DOOR!?!?!" Bom exploded and sulked towards the front door.

She opened the door and got tackled by Seunghyun(T.o.p)'s hugs.

"Babe!!! I missed you!"

"OPPA!?" Bom screamed.

"Yeap, it's me babe... did you perhaps... miss me?" T.o.p wiggled his eyebrows.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaa~ Oppa!!!!! I missed you sooooo muchhhh!!" Bom started stamping his face with his kisses.

"Hahaha! Babe, save those for tonight." T.o.p seductively whispered in her ear.

"Hehehe, arraso oppa." She giggled.

"Ewwww. The ahjumma changed." You gave a disgusting face.

"Yah!" Bom glared at you.

"Just joking ahjumma." You mumbled.

"Okay guys! let's get the party started!" Daesung fist pumped and pushed Seungri to the kitchen because he had the soju.

---Table arrangement---

CL~~Bom~~T.o.p~~Seungri~~Daesung

                         --Table--

Taeyang~~Yujin~Jiyong~~Dara~~Minzy

"So Yujin-ah, how's school?" CL broke the silence.

"It's fine." You mumbled with a lot of meat in your mouth.

"Doesn't seem fine." Bom said.

"Heh? What do you mean unnie?"

"You like someone." She stated.

simply.

like it was nothing at all.

"BWOH!?" You spit all your food out on CL.

"Yah!" Cl screamed.

"Hehe, unnie mianhe." You apologized and turned your full attention to bom.

"Where did you hear that from?" You gasped *Did she hear me?*

"Yeap, I heard you." She said.

"Are you a mind reader?!" You gawked at her.

"Hehehe, maybe." She evily smirked.

"Well, who is he?" Now it was Miny's turn to investigate you.

Once one of the 2ne1 unnie's or Bigbang oppa's finds out that you like someone, they will put the spotlight on you and try to get out as much information they can get.

"A guy..." You mumbled really, super, duper softly.

"Huh? We cant hear youuuuuu~" Daesung sung.

"He is a guy." You mumbled a little louder.

"We still cant hear you baby girl~" Seungri sung.

"AISH! HE IS A GUY NAMED JUNG DAEHYUN! HE GOES TO MY SCHOOL AND IS BESTFRIEND'S WITH YOO YOUNGJAE, MY COUSIN. HE IS IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME AND HE IS REALLY QUIET, BUT I FIND IT REALLY CUTE! HE ALWAYS GIVES ME THIS WARM, FUZZY FEELING IN THE PIT OF MY STOMACH WHICH I HATE FEELING! I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I LIKE HIM!" You exploded.

"Hehe, good girl." Jiyong patted my head.

"ughh. you guys ." You cursed under your breath.

But little did you know that there was still one person who didn't even talk.

Taeyang couldn't even force words out of his mouth. He had so much emotions going on right, he cant even think. Should he feel sad, mad, disapointed, shocked, or should he even have the right to have these feelings?

He couldn't handle it anymore, he couldn't stand the pain he was receiving right now by just listening to them talk about the guy that SHE likes. He just wanted the world to end, but he know that he can't just do that. He needs to support her all the way through even though he will feel like breaking into a billion pieces.

Now he needs to hold back his feelings since he knew that she will never return that same feelings to him.

All he could do now is just protect her from far away.

And not from up close.


~A/N

Hi! My friends cousin is texting me and calling me y...

his name on my phone is pedo...

HAHAHAH! well i hope you like this chapter, I actually didnt expect it to happen like this but i guess i gotta go with the flow now. aha!

HIMCHANIE! GET WELL SOON!!!!!<3

This little cute duck~<3

Himchan looks soo adorable in the "Never give up" mv. his hairr!!!!! kyaaaaaaa~