chapter 3

The Meaning of Love *editing*

~Appa~


You were just standing there, you looked so confused. You never felt an aura, which your brother looked so fierce. You kept your distance from the two, while looking like an idiot.

"Wha.. what's.. Going on?" You stuttered out your mouth. You suddenly felt someone grab your wrist. You looked at the hand that was holding your wrist and you started to follow the trail of the arm. You saw you Jiyong oppa holding your wrist like his life depended on it.

"Let's go." Jiyong oppa said calmly, while staring dagger's at the man's eyes. He tried pulling you to go out, but you just stayed put, confused on what is happening.

"I SAID, LET'S GO!" He yelled sternly.

You were surprised, shocked, scared at what just happened. He never yelled at you before. This is the first time in many years.

You got scared, so you just followed him back into the car. You got into the car and then he went to his side and entered the car. He just sat there, not talking at all, just staring off into space.

Suddenly, the man that you saw earlier came out. He asked your oppa if he could talk to him for a while. He hesitated at first, but seconds later, he agreed. He was about to leave the car, when he suddenly whispered something in your ear.

"Don't go anywhere, oppa will be right back. Arraso?" He told you and you nodded your head.

You just sat there, looking confused. So, you took your phone out and played games, just to kill time.

~~~~~

Jiyong P.O.V

The man came out of his store and went straight to my side of the car. He asked me if he could talk to me for a while. I hesitated at first, but ended up agreeing with him because he might need to tell me something important. I got out of the car and followed him back into his uniform store. Once we got in, he turned around, trying not to waste time.

"What do you want ahjussi?" I asked looking annoyed.

"I'm your damn father! Give me some respect!" He yelled in my face. 

This is the reason me and my mom hated him. He would yell, so he can get what he wants. But that was the past. I need to deal with the present.

"Why?! Huh?! You don't even deserve that title! So, why would i call you appa?!" I fired back at him.

He softened at the words i threw at him. He was speechless. I could see regret in his eyes. The sadness on how he lowered his head.

"Let's just forget about this and pretend we don't know each other. Also, the reason why i told you to talk to me was because I dont want you to tell Yujin that im her father. Arraso?" He told me, still keeping his head down.

"I wasn't planning to anyways." I scoffed at him, looking at his miserable face.

"Aish!" He said, tugging on his hair. Ha! Like he even had any! hahahahah! i laughed in my head.

"Just get your sister and get her unfiform, then leave. Okay?" He told me. I rolled my eyes and started walking away. I headed toward's the car but stopped.

I saw my little Yujin-ah smiling and laughing while looking at her phone. *I hope that stupid dad of our's wont tell my precious Yujin-ah that he is her father* I sighed.

I went to her and knocked on the car window. She looked up and a wide smile spreaded on her face. She put her phone away in her bag and rolled rolled the window down.

"Let's go Yujin-ah, Let's get your uniform and then after we can go get some cheesecake. Arraso?" I said smiling at her. She squeeled when i mentioned cheescake. She love cheescake. I dont know why she love's it so much because she never told me.

She nodded happily and jumped out the car like a little toddler. I chuckled at her cuteness as she tugged on my sleeve.

We head towards back into the store. I find appa behind the counter, looking at paper's. Me and appa give eachother glances and make eye contact. We talk through our eye's. He pinched his eyebrow's together, telling me to keep my promise. I just nodded slightly to show him that i understand him.

My sister spoke first. "I am here to pick up my school uniform." She told appa. I find it a little uncomfortable. i have no clue why though.

"Ohh! Really? I will check the back. Now, what is your name?" he asked her.

"Eh?" She asked looking more confused than earlier.

"Give him your name, so he can find it in the back, silly!" I said ruffling her hair. She pouted and fixed her hair. She turned back to appa and told him her name.

"My name is Kwon Yujin." She said proudly.

"Alrighty then, I will be right back." He said and went to the back to find her uniform. 

Yujin looked at me and gave me a questioning look. I just shrugged it off, trying to pretend i didnt know what she was trying to tell me. He came back with the uniform in his hands.

"Here it is, It will be 45,000." He told me. I took out the money and handed it to him. I turned around grabbing Yujin's wrist, trying my best to get out of that place.

We made it back into the car and we drove back home without saying a word to eachother.

We finally reached our house and we both headed in. I told Yujin to go upstair's and try her uniform on to see if it fit's perfectly.

She agreed and nodded with a smile. She ran upstair's like a bullet.

I went to the kitchen and saw my mom cutting vegitable's on the table. I headed toward's the table and sat infront of her.

"Eomma?" I called out to her, trying to get her attention.

"Eh?" She replied, still cutting the vegitable's.

"When me and ummmm... Yujin-ah went to the uniform store.... We ummm. Saw someone." I told her hesistating if i should of said it or not.

"Heh? Who did you see?" She asked me. With her curious personailty, I will have to end up telling her everything anyway's, so might as well.

".....appa..." I said, slowly.

Her eye's grew wide as she stopped cutting the vegitable's. She put everything in a bowl and washed the dishes really fast. She then washed her hand's and then headed toward's the seat infront of me. She looked at me in the eye with sorrow her eye's.

"How?" She asked me calmly. 

"I umm... Me and Yujin saw him working behind the counter of the uniform store. Yujin didnt recognise him though because he left us when she was just 1 year old. She looked around the room if Yujin was around, luckily she wasn't.

"Just forget about it and pretend you didn't see him. Okay? I will make sure he won't bother you guys. But i am pretty sure he wouldn't anyway's because he left for good intention's." She assured me. She reached out for my hand and held them in her warm palms.

"No matter what happens, I will be there for you." She assured me once agian.

"Neh, eomma." I told her, while rubbing my thumb's on her hand. She stood up and walked back to the un-finished vegitable's and started slicing them again.

I watched her from the back. She looked so peaceful and calm. i always wondered why appa left eomma. She is the most perfect woman in the world, including Yujin.

I stood up and went upstair's to my room to browse the internet.

~~~~~

~Your POV~

I ran upstair's as fast as I can because i wanted to see the unfrom on me so badly. I got to my room and i threw the uniform on the bed. I then went to put my hiar up as fast as I could. 

I ran back to my bed and took my uniform out the plastic. I first tried on the skirt and it didnt look that bad, but it was a little short for me.

"Oh well, guess i gotta live with it." I sighed, shrugging it off afterward's.

I then put on my button up shirt and maroon blazer on top. I added the tie afterwards. I looked at myself in the mirror and i studied my body.

"I really need to loose weight, so i can look better in this uniform.

"No you don't, You look cute." My brother suddenly said while standing at my door.

"OH MY GOD! YOU SCARED THE DAY LIGHT"S OUT OF ME!!" I yelled while gripping my chest from shock.

"MIan, dongsaeng." He lifted his right hand up while chuckling.

He went up to me and put both his hands on my thin shoulder's.

"You look beautiful Yujin-ah." He told me straight in the eye's. I looked back at him and i could see that he was serious.

"Gomawo oppa." I told him with a smile.

"Now, if you can excuse me, i need to change back to my NORMAL clothes." I told him (HEHEHE)

"Arraso, Arraso. Hurry up though, eomma is almost done with dinner." He told me.

"Arraso oppa. Now.leave." I said sounding kind of harsh but had a smile on my face.

He chuckled again and again. "Alright, I'll leave." With that, he left.

"Hahaha oppa is a dork." I laughed to yourself.

"Yah! I heard that!" He yelled back while going back into his room.

I laughed and then I went to go change and then headed downstair's.

Eomma, Jiyong oppa, and I were eating peacefully. We all finished and headed all to our rooms saying goodnight.

I layed down on my bed, thinking about what happened earlier. That man, who was he? Why did oppa seem to know him? I never seen oppa with that man before in my life. Oppa also looked really mad when he saw the man. Im really confused...

With that, you drifted off to sleep. Waiting for the morning to come.


A/N~

Ayo! Sorry for not updating in awhile. Let's just say i was kind of busy with all the school work I've been given. This chapter is probably longer than the other one's. i dont know, hebehehehe.

You guy's should listen to 10cm when you are really in need of real music. Im not saying that BAP or other kpop music or general music isnt real. It's just that 10cm has nice vocal's and the accoustic sound is just really calming. You know what I mean? No, ofcoarse you don't.

Well Thank's for reading up to this point. I promise you that I will be updating more from now on.

Once again, MIANHE:(<3

For an apology letter, let's just turn the letter into a picture.