chapter 18

The Meaning of Love *editing*

June 30, 2013

~Why are you here?~


~~~~~

~Himchan's POV~

I saw her.

The way her hair falls straight onto her shoulders.

Her eye's sparkling when the sun hits her flawless fa-

"Yah!" Yongguk smacked the back of my head.

I turned my head to look at him.

"Aish! Wae?!~~" I frowned.

Yongguk raised his brow at me.

"Why were you even dazing? Is somethin up?" Yongguk turned back into his desk and continued to work on his classwork, but still listening.

"Nothing's wrong." I smiled to myself.

He looked up back at me.

"Yah sure?" He asked.

"Yeap." I said and went back to my classwork.

The classroom was kind of quiet. During this time of day, people would be talking. Either the girls blabbering about kpop boys or the boys blabbering about the girls in the class. Sad isn't it?

Well any ways, where was I? Oh yeah. The new girl... I was on my way to homeroom and I saw her walk passed me. She was so effin' beautiful. I couldn't even explain her beauty in words. I might as well just exaggerate it with my hands and flail them everywhere. 

Your thinking about the bet, aren't you?

Of coarse I'm still going with it. Why would I lose to those chimps? It's just that I will actually take it seriously, instead of doing it for a bet. 

No matter what.

I'm gonna get her.

~~~~~

~Author POV~

The day flew by so fast that it was already lunch. Bap, Secret, Yujin, and Hyejin all decided to go to the field to eat and hang out. Himchan and Yongguk was on their way to the field with Sunhwa and Jieun while the rest are already there, just waiting for their them come. Zelo and Jongup was playing a game with their hands, Hyosung, Zinger, and Hyejin was talking about a new fashion magazine that came out, Daehyun was teasing Yujin, and Youngjae was reading. 

Well, Youngjae wasn't actually reading, he was secretly spying on Daehyun and Yujin. In fact, he really wants them together, because Daehyun is someone Youngjae can trust her with and Youngjae just can't bare seeing them not know that they knew each other since young. But, you know what everyone says. Love takes time. Especially to that clueless couple.

"Ayoo!" Himchan caught their attention.

Youngjae, Hyosung, Zinger, and Hyejin looked up from what they were doing.

"Took you guy's long enough." Youngjae snortled.

"We were waiting for Sunhwa because she took so LONG putting her stuff away." Himchan retorted.

"Yeah, Mian" Sunhwa gave them an eyesmile.

The four of them went to where the rest were chilling and they all took their food and stuff out to eat.

They were sitting in a circle facing each other. The order went from Daehyun, Yujin, Hyejin, Zelo, Jongup, Zinger, Jieun, Yongguk, Himchan, Hyosung, Sunhwa, Youngjae, then back to Daehyun. 

Hyejin opened her lunch and started eating her food, including 'Cherry tomato's'.

"Hyejin-ah?" Zelo pouted.

"Ohhhh no." The rest of them said.

"What happened?" Hyejin looked scared.

"The aegyo king is gonna come out." Himchan commented.

"What aegyo ki-"

"Hyejin-ahhh~ can I have some of your cherry tomato's? Pwease~?" Zelo interrupted Hyejin and made the most cutest pouty face in the world.

"Uh. Yeahhhh suree." Hyejin's jaw fell and Zelo gladly grabbed some cherry tomato's.

"Waaaahhh~ gomawo Hyejin-ah! Zelo smiled and hugged her.

"Eh. No problem......." Hyejin's eyes bulged out and she blushed madly.

Hyejin couldn't believe what she had just seen. That was just perfect aegyo. No wonder why they call him the aegyo king. If you first see him do aegyo, you're gonna be weirded out because of how freakishly tall he is. Yujin was just on the side, staring at the two. *Muhaha! I'm totally gonna match them together. Kyahh~! I'm excited!* Yujin thought. Daehyun noticed that Yujin was looking at something, or someone. He looked up and saw her staring at the young couple. He kept looking at her, not even caring if his precious FOOD gets stolen by the one and only Youngjae. Yujin then went back to her food, but was still thinking about the zejin couple plan. Daehyun also looked back at his food and started eating. 

Daehyun felt a buzz on his and thought Zelo was onto something, but when he looked up, Zelo was eating fine. So, he reached for his and it was actually his phone ringing.

*Wow, goodjob Daehyun for being a retard.* He thought.

He took out his phone and saw that he's getting a call from "Uniform ajjushi".

(normal=daehyun talking and bold=ajjushi talking)

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"D-Dae.. H-hyun."

"Wae?! What's wrong ajjushi?!"

"C-come t-to m-my s-store.. Y-your the o-only, *cough* one t-that I c-can r-rely on."

"Wae?! Wae?! Wat happened?!?!"

"J-Just come b-before I..."

"SMACK"

"Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud."

...

"The line went dead! dammit!." Daehyun cursed and threw all his stuff in his backpack and started to run towards the main office. The rest of them stopped eating and looked at Daehyun.

"What happened?" Yongguk asked.

"I don't know, but I think we should follow him." Himchan said.

"Alright. Himchan and Youngjae, come with me." Yongguk said, while stuffing all his things in his bag. Youngjae and Himchan also stuffed their bags with their belongings.

"Wait! I wanna come." Yujin suddenly said.

Yongguk stood up and looked back at her. 

"Sure, just don't lag behind us." Yongguk jokingly smiled.

"Ha-Ha." Yujin sarcastically said.

She put all her stuff in her bag and left with the rest. The girls wondered what happened while the rest of the boys didn't really care and minded their own business. Meanwhile, Daehyun reached the office and asked to leave and said that it's important. The office actually let him go and he ran off to the ajjushi's uniform store. Yongguk, Himchan, Youngjae, and Yujin just arrived the office and went straight to the front desk.

"Our friend that came in earlier had to go some where important, and he had asked us to follow him." Himchan said.

Yujin looked at him *Such a liar*. The lady nodded, not even caring. They all ran for it, and tried to keep up with Daehyun. 

When they got to the store, the whole uniform shop was surrounded with police cars and terrified citizens. Daehyun was standing right in front of the scene with his back faced to them. 

Daehyun was looking at the store. The broken windows and all the uniform's on the ground made him worried if the ajjushi is okay or not. He jerked forward, about to run in the shop but something made him stop. 3 men in black suits came out with police men behind them holding their cuffed hands.

After the three men finally got put inside the back of the police car, 2 paramedics came out with a gurney and a man on top of it. They pushed him into the ambulance and was about to close the doors but Daehyun ran up and stopped them from closing the doors.

"He called me to come here, please let me come." Daehyun pleaded.

The paramedics looked at him and each other thinking if they should let him on. One of them spoke up.

"We have no time to think of this, just jump on." He said annoyed.

"Thank you so much." Daehyun stepped in the ambulance and they drove off.

"Which hospital are they going to?" Yongguk asked.

"I think they're going to the Seoul hospital. It shouldn't be too far." Youngjae looked at Yongguk.

"Arraso, lets go catch a taxi." Yongguk ran off with the rest running behind him.

~~~~~

When they all arrived at the hospital Daehyun, Yongguk, Himchan, Youngjae, and Yujin were sitting in the waiting room. The doctor came out and walked to them. 

"Hello, I'm Doctor Lee. Are you Mr.Kwon's relatives?" Doctor Lee asked. Daehyun looked at Yongguk nod.

"Yes we are. Is Mr.Kwon alright?" Daehyun asked.

"Well, Mr.Kwon has lost a lot of blood and we don't have his type of blood with us right now. So, the only way for him is to wait a couple of days for us to get a donator that has his type of blood but it will be very crucial for his life to wait that long." Doctor Lee said.

"What's his blood type?" Daehyun asked.

"Blood type B." Doctor Lee said.

"I'm blood type B, I'll donate." Yujin said.

Everyone looked at Yujin, surprised.

"Really? Okay then, follow me and we'll go through the procedure." Doctor Lee smiled.

Yujin followed but then got stopped by Daehyun.

"Are you sure? I know you don't want to do this." Daehyun held her hand.

"It's fine Dae, I wanna help him." Yujin smiled and took her hand off his to follow the doctor.

Daehyun sighed and sat down.

"Oooooooh, she callin you Dae now?" Himchan teased.

"yah! It's no time to mess around right now." Yongguk scolded Himchan.

*She did call me Dae.. I wonder why?* Daehyun thought.

15 minutes later, a nurse came out saying that they can go in to visit Yujin, When they got in Yujin's room, Doctor Lee was still in the room. Daehyun walked towards yujin's bed.

"Are you okay? Did it hurt? Do you need anything? Are you hungry? Do you need to go to the bathr-" Daehyun got interrupted.

"Daehyun, I'm fine. It was just a tiny needle, I'm strong enough to handle that." Yujin giggled. Daehyun sighed.

"Sorry, I was just worried." Daehyun smiled.

"Well, I'll leave you guys. You're father's probably proud to have a brave daughter like you." Doctor Lee smiled.

At the same time, Yujin's mom burst into the room with Jiyong and overheard what the doctor said.

"What are you talking about?" Yujin asked the doctor.

"Your father, Mr.Kwon, must be really proud to have a daughter that's brave enough to donate blood." Doctor Lee stated again.

"My father? Mr.Kwon? He isn't my father though." Yujin said.

"But, when I put your blood in the machine to check if it matches his, it also says you guys are blood related." Doctor Lee said. "Oh, and we also called his wife, Kwon Eunsun," He continued.

Yujin turned to look at her mom and brother. 

"What is he saying? I don't have a dad." Yujin looked at them with confused eyes.

Yujin's mom looked at her with sad eyes.

"Eomma? tell me." Yujin pleaded.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yujin-ah..."

 

 

 

 

"The man named Kwon Jongwan is your father."


A/N~

Omgeeee guys. I'm super duper uber sorry.. like seriously. i haven't updated in years! well actually months, but that's still A LOT! I hope you guys can forgive me~:(

okay.. omfg B.a.p coffee shop was just AWESOME! i think it was their best song and mv ever! and did you guys ever think that "coffee shop" is a continuance of "One shot" cuz the book that youngjae was reading was called "The five people you meet in heaven" and it's about a man dying, just like youngjae dying, and going to heaven and meeting 5 people in his life that had a big impact and the man worked at a carnival kinda place and Youngjae was at Santa cruz which is a fair carnival looking thing too.. and the 5 people that Youngjae is meeting is the rest of the bap members which is 5 of them. then they reminisce the days they would go to that coffee shop..

yeahhh just wanted to tell you guys.. any ways! omfg I reached 2000 views! I'super happy and thank you for the people who subbed me during my days of not writing.. and omfg.. my new 2nd favorite group is called bangtan boys. when they made their debut with "no more dream" and their other songs like "I like it" or their korean cover's of american songs i seriously cried of joy because of how perf they are! agggh~ omfg V is soo perf! he is my second husband after daehyun.. Jungkook, j-hope, Jin, rap monster, suga, ahhfgfngjsdglbn and Jimin! omfg im inlove omfg. okay thanks again!^^ and i hope you continue to support my story!