chapter 4

The Meaning of Love *editing*

~TS High~


You were soundly asleep when suddenly...

BRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!

"Aish, that damn alarm." You cursed under your breath. You turned your alarm off and was about to get off the bed when suddenly, once again. Your oppa came in your room shouting.

"WAKE UP!!WAKE U-...oh your awake." He said, looking dissapointed. You went up to him and looked at him, confused.

"Waegeurae, oppa?" You asked looking worried because of his pouting face.

"I just wanted to wake my baby sissy up, but to the looks of it, your stupid alarm did it before me." He said while pouting more.

You couldnt resist his pouting. He looked so adorable for a strong guy like him. 

"Hehe mian." You said, patting his head. He then left you so you can go do your morning routine. You took your uniform out and layed it down on your bed.

"KYAAAAA~ I CANT WAIT TILL SCHOOL!" You squeeled with your arm's up in the air. You then ran to your bathroom and took a shower. You came out and dried your hair. You then put your uniform on and looked at yourself in the mirror.

"Perfect." You said while patting down the fringes of your skirt. You went to your mirror and put on light makeup. You would always say 'im not a cakeface, but i also put on makeup to feel beautiful.' You don't like to show your bare face to people except for you Jiyong oppa and your mom because you would always think that people will call you ugly. Little did you know that people didn't think you were ugly, they thought you were beyond beautiful.

You stood up and grabbed your backpack and swung it over your shoulder's. You ran downstair's, almost tripping but thank goodness your oppa saved you from falling.

"Your so clumsy Yujin-ah." He chuckled.

"Ehk, mianhe oppa." Your face turned bright red because of embarrassment. He chuckled again at your cuteness then went back to the kitchen to et breakfast. You followed him and ate your breakfast. You found your mom sitting infront of you and she decided to break the silence.

"Sooooo honey, You excited to go to your first day of school?" She asked you, looking up from her food.

You squeeled at the sound of school. You actually really loved school. People might think your a wierdo but you just loved school so much. You always made friends and you learned so much things. But, you would always study ahead so you were actually very, very, very smart.

"Neh, I am." You said calmly trying to keep your composure.

"Well then, hurry up because your oppa is gonna drop you off." She told you.

"Jinjja!? Yay!" You squeeled in happiness.

~10 minutes later...

You were already in front of the school with your eye's wide open. You couldn't believe what you were seeing. The school was HUGE! And when you meant HUGE, You meant HUGE!

Your jaw dropped and you didn't noice that the car had already stopped.

Your brother laughed at your face and you came back to earth from the sound.

"Ayo, Don't get too distracted, this is just a school." Your brother calmly said.

"WHA!? This is not just any school. This school lookes like a freaking billionaire building." You said while smiling.

"Well, Hurry up and get out my car. I need to go somewhere." He said with a serious tone.

"Oh, Arraso. Annyeong." You said, getting out the car while waving.

He left and you just stood there, like an idiot. You didn't even notice that the bell just rung. You then started to get pushed and shoved by people running. You finally notice that bell rung so you sprinted off to the office. While you were running you accidently bumped into someone and all that person's stuff fell. 

"OMO! MIANHE, CHEONGMAL MIANHE!" You said, and kept on bowing.

He chuckled at your cuteness and you helped pick up all his stuff. When both of you both stood back up, you locked eye's with him.

*His eye's, They look so beautiful and so... ummm. familiar?* You thought. You then ran away to the principle's office.

He stood there mesmerized by your face. You looked so beautiful to him and familiar.

He never complimented anyone. He hated everyone except for BAP and his family. He Shrugged off the thought and went straight to hs class while still thinking about you.

You walked inside the office and looked around.

"Oh, You must be Kwon Yujin?" The lady in the desk asked.

"Oh, neh." You bowed to her.

"Come follow me, and i will take you to the principle's office, He said he wanted to see you once you came." She told me.

I got confused. *Why would the principle want to see me on the first day of school?* You followed the lady in the back and she lead you to a room. She opened a door and you saw a man in his 40's sitting on his chair, turned around.

"She's here Mr.Kwon." She said.

*WHAT!? WAIT WHAT!? MR.KWON WHAT!?* You yelled in your head.

He turned around and met eyes with you. You couldn't believe what you were seeing.

There he was.

In his chair.

Looking stunning as ever.

*"SAMCHON?!" You yelled in disbelief.

"Oh annyeong. Yujin-ah. I missed you." He said.


~A/N

*samchon- Uncle in korean

HAHA okay so in the first chapter's it says that you cant resist jiyong's pouts because it makes you wanna puke, but now im saying that its adorable. ahaha im so bipolar. sorry if you get confused.

Im really sorry but im kind of gonna change the story a bit. But i don't think it will be noticable so don't worry. I just didn't want any rivals and a lot of smack talking in ths story. hehehe but there still might be ONE rival. hehehe *evil laugh*

Now, I bet your wondering if her uncle has done anything bad to her or if she hated him...

Well that, im not telling you^^ *sticks tongue out*

HAHAHA! sorry. The description in the forward might be different from the story if you notice it.

isnt he just so cute?^^ yes, yes he is.