chapter 6

The Meaning of Love *editing*

~B.A.P~


You were sleeping on your desk on the first day of school. when suddenly the bell rung to signal lunch. You lifted your head up from your desk and saw Youngjae. He was smiling, right in front of your face. You flinched hitting your back on your chair.

"Come on, I'll take you to the lunch room so you would know where to go next time." Youngjae told you while helping you up.

He held your hand and dragged you to the lunch room. The lunch room was filled with students munching on their food. He took you to the end of the line and grabbed two tray's. He waited until he reached the food and then started to fill up the tray's with food.

He then took you to a table with 5 blonde guys. One guy looked scary because he was glaring at you, another guy looked creepy because he gave you a nasty smirk, another guy looked short and muscular because I can see his muscles on his arm from the tight blazer, another guy looked tall and adorable, and last but not least, it was him. The guy with the beautiful eyes and the mask.

"Oh, hey what's up Youngjae? who's this pretty lady?" The creepy guy asked while checking you out. You gave him a disgusting look and scoffed.

"Hey, shut up will you. She is my cousin and i would never give her to you. So back off Himchan hyung." Youngjae glared.

"Whatever, Whatever Youngjae." He chuckled. Youngjae went to the table and sat next to the adorable boy but making room for you to sit in between them.

You went to go sit but then Himchan grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you down to his lap.

He started tracing your cheeks with his left hand and leaned in closer to you trying to kiss you.

You scoffed and stuck your hand in between his and your lips before it touched. He noticed that it wasn't your lips that he was kissing but your hand. He then opened his eyes and pulled back.

"So your name is Himchan?" You asked with a small smirk growing on your face. He caught up to what you were doing and replied.

"Yes, Yes it is baby." He said with a wide grin on face. Bap except for Youngjae gawked at the moment. They thought you were those type of girl's that doesn't fall for Himchan's stupid tricks but they thought wrong. Youngjae just chuckled because he knew what you were going to do.

"Well, Himchan oppa. If you don't mind, you should let me go before I chop that nose off your pretty face." You threatened.

"Oh feisty... I like that." He whispered in my ear while moving his hands onto my thighs.

I shivered as he moves his hands near in my skirt. *For crying out loud, we're in the damn school cafeteria. It's not that I want him it's just that he is so erted that I have no clue what to do for the first time in my life. I even know taekwondo!* I screamed in my head, frightened. Then out of no where...

"SHE SAID TO LET HER GO!" The guy with the mask yelled. 

Everyone in the lunch room froze and looked up at him. He noticed what he has done so then he just sat back down and continued to eat his food. Himchan finally let go of you ad you went straight to sit down. The scary gave everyone glares.

"Yah! What are you all looking at!?" He growled at everybody. you jumped up from the seat and stared at him. 

*He is so scary! I wonder why Youngjae hang's out with him* You thought.

"Okay guys, you should all introduce yourselves." Youngjae told them.

"Wah! Your cousin is really pretty Youngjae hyung." The tall, adorable boy said.

"Yo, I'm Bang Yongguk." He said with his death glare still on as he took his hand out for you to shake. You hesitated and looked at his hands. You looked back up at his face and gave you a warm smile.

*Ahhhhhh, this is why Youngjae hangs out with him. I thought he was scary at first.* I thought.

I reached my hand out and smiled.

"Hey baby, I'm Kim Himchan, the hotty." The creepy guy smirked while holding his hand out for you to shake.

"You wish." You mumbled, making the rest of the guy's to chuckle. You ifnored his hand and moved on to the next guy.

"Ayo noona! I'm Moon Jongup and I like dancing." The muscular guy said. *That's probably why he is muscular.* You thought.

"Annyeong noona! I'm Choi Junhong but you can call me Zelo." The tall, adorable guy said. You giggled at his cuteness. You just wanted to pinch his cheeks so badly. Then it moved on to him. The guy with the mask and beautiful eyes.

~~~~~

~Daehyun POV~

I was eating my lunch peacefully until she came

*OH MY GOD! Why is she here!? ergh... she makes me feel wierd. WAE!? STOP IT YUJIN!" I yelled at her in my mind. Then the next thing I saw was Himchan hyung touching her. Even though I know that Himchan hyung is flirty, I felt like I want to protect her. 

She then started to like it. I gawked at the scene in front of me with the rest of the guy's except for Youngjae. Her smile disappeared and she asked him to stop. I smirked and the next thing I know is he refused and started to touch her thighs.

I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to do something I haven't done in YEARS!

"SHE SAID TO LET HER GO!" I yelled . *oh, no. now the whole cafeteria is looking at me. I haven't spoken that loud or even spoke in forever.

*Ugh this is so embarrassing...* I thought to myself while going back to my food. Yongguk hyung then yelled at everybody and they all went back to their food. Bap decided to introduce themselves. First, it was Yongguk hyung, then it was Himchan freaking hyung. As always, Himchan hyung called himself hot but then Yujin just scoffed

"You wish." She said. We all chuckled.

*Oh shoot, two more people then it will be me! should I introduce myself? no. Wae!? Why are you doing this to me conscience? Because your known to be silent and cold! you shouldn't soften to someone like her! Well what do you know!? I know because I know. Well isn't there suppo-* I got cut off from my thoughts when bap and Yujin was looking at me. *OH, It might of been my turn to introduce myself.*

"Don't mind Daehyun hyung, he is always like tha-" I cut Zelo.

"Annyeong. I'm Jung Daehyun." I said with my hand out for her to shake. *I can't believe I just did that.* 

She looked at me and took out her hand to shake. Did i mention that she smiled?! 

*WAHH! her smile is so breathtaking and her hands are so soft, I don't want to ever let go.*

"Annyeong, I'm Kwon Yujin." She gave me another warm smile.

"Woah! Did hyung just talk to a girl!? He never talks to anyone except us and his parents." Zelo said. The rest of Bap just stared at me. 

In the corner of my eye, I can see Youngjae smirk.

~~~~~

~Youngjae POV~

*Oh My God! Did Daehyun hyung just talk to her!? Just like what Zelo said he never talks to anyone else except for us (Bap) and his parents.*

I smirked because he might like her. I guess since they both came from Busan, they will get along good. 

*I gotta tell the rest of the guys! This is the first!* I screamed in my head full of happiness.

 

 


~A/N

YO! I'm so sorry! I haven't updated in like forever because...D: <3~

1. I have been super duper busy with school because we have this falcon award thing and we help teachers and we get hours and 1 hour equals 2 points and we have to get 100 service points and 80 activity points for each semester and when we are done we get to go to magic mountain and this is only for my grade and yeah and it is really hard and i was lagging behind but i made it. hehe yeap (What a run-on sentence)

and...

2. Yesterday, on Youngjae's bday, i was typing up this chapter and i was almost done. But then when I was just about to save it, my internet turned off. So then i called my parents and they said they canceled it. Then today my dad called the internet people and they just reseted everything. soo now im all cool! YAY YAY YAY~

thanks for reading^^<3 <3 <3 

bap >>>>>> poop.

I know this is old but i mean look at them... THEY LOOK LIKE PRINCES! 

Well Daehyun is my favorite prince of all. ugh i want him... T.T