chapter 8

The Meaning of Love *editing*

February 3, 2013

~Kiss~


It was already five in the afternoon and you were still inside the cafe with the rest. You've been talking to Zinger non-stop because you both wanted to catch up on some things. 

But everytime you would look up from Zinger, you would always meet eyes with Daehyun.

You don't know why but everytime you look at his eyes, you could see someone familiar.

Someone that you've met. 

Someone that made a great impact in your heart.

"Hey, ummm me and the girls gotta go now. We kind of have to do something. See you guys tomorrow and nice meeting you Yujin." Sunhwa said.

She then stood up and got ready while she waited for the rest to pack up their stuff. They finished packing up so then they made their way to the door of the cafe. 

"Annyeong, see you later unnie." Zinger yelled. You waved back to them while they disapeared.

"Yeah, urhm it is getting a little late now. we should all go home." Yongguk said while yawning.

"Yeah yeah, just because your tired." Himchan yawned.

"HA! You just yawned, retard." Yongguk laughed.

"Ugh, whatever. Let's go, I wanna take a shower before you." Himchan said.

"You guys live together?" You asked.

"Yeah," Yongguk stated.

"Yeah, I do live with this crazy monkey." Himchan said, running out away.

"Yah! look who's talking!" Yongguk yelled back, getting off his seat and running outside the cafe to chase Himchan.

"I wonder if they are their age." Youngjae said while shaking his head.

"Hahaha, They look like a couple fighting." You said while chuckling.

"Sure they do, noona," Zelo said.

"Well, I guess we should all go home now." Youngjae said.

"Neh eomma~" You all chorused together like little kids.

He chuckled while standing up and making his way to the door with the rest following behind him.

You all went said your goodbyes and went your seperate ways.

You went straight to the bus stop and waited for the bus to come. You were standing when you suddenly felt something near you. You got scared and thought it was a ert, so you crouched a little and jumped back with your eyes closed twisting your body to see who the person was. 

You opened one of your eyes slowly and saw Daehyun standing there.

You straightened up and fixed your hair.

You turned back around with your palms on your burning cheeks.

*Ahhhh! How emberrassing!* you yelled in my head.

The bus came and Daehyun hopped on while you followed behind.

You look at the back of the bus and saw Daehyun sitting in the corner with his ear phone's on. You look around for any seats and you saw that the only seat the was available was the one next to Daehyun's. 

"Ugh, What a lucky day," You mumbled.

You made your way to the back and sat down next to Daehyun.

While waiting, you pulled out your earphones and listened to Bigbang, you ended up falling asleep.

~5 minutes later~

"Yujin." Someone shook your shoulder.

"Yujin-ah, I gotta go now." The same person shook you again.

You opened your eyes and jerked back.

Daehyun was right infront of you, like 1cm apart, like his lips was so close to yours.

You both blushed like tomatoes.

"Uhmm, This is my stop." Daehyun stuttered.

"Ohhh, jinjj? This is mine too." You stuttered.

You both jumped off the bus and started to walk.

You kept walking but then you felt someone walking behind you.

You turned around and saw Daehyun walking behind you again.

"Are you stalking me now?" You asked.

He pointed to something behind you that made you turn around.

He was pointing to a house that was right across yours.

"My house is right over there." He said.

You gasped.

"But, I guess I can walk you home, i-if you wa-want." He stuttered and blushed.

*kyaaa~ how cute.* I squealed in my head while blushing.

You ran up to him and started walking.

Your arm kept on brushing against his, making tingling feelings go all over your body.

*oh, how I wish to hold his hand.* You dreamed.

You both finally reached your house. 

You turned around and looked at him.

"Gomawo oppa. Annyeong!" You smiled.

He nodded and walked away.

You were about to go inside when suddenly...

"Wait!" You yelled, running up to him.

He turned aaround and looked at you. 

You tiptoed and planted a small kiss on his cheek. You pulled back and covered your blushing face.

HIs eyes widened and his cheeks turned more red.

You giggled and ran back into the house. 

You touched your cheeks and slide down the door.

You touched you burning cheeks.

"Ahhhh! I;m going crazy! How could I do that when we just met?!" I yelled while hitting my head.

Jiyong came running down the stairs once he heard the yelling downstairs.

He ran towards you and crouched down to your eye level.

"Kwenchana?" He asked.

"I DON'T KNOW!" You screamed and ran upstairs.

"...This girl." He mumbled while chuckling.

You went to your room and jumped on your bed. 

Laying there on the bed made you think of what you just did.

You sighed and tried to forget what happened right outside the house.

You went to your bathroom and washed up. After you took a shower, you went back out into your room and got dressed.

After you got dressed, you went to your study table and took out your homework.

The homework wasn't that hard since it was just the first day of school. You were putting back all your books and other stuff when suddenly Jiyong knocked on your open door.

"Yujin-ah, sleep early tody because I have a surprise for you tomorrow." He said.

"Oh, Jinjja? Arraso." You replied.

You continued to put your stuff away then once you were done you went to your bed and layed down.

*I wonder what the surprise is..* You thought.

*But, there isn't any special occasion.* You shrugged the thought out.

But once that was gone, a new one came.

*Kyaaaa~ Leave me alone daehyun oppa!* You massaged my temples.

"Ugh, I need to stop thinking about you daehyun. I need to go to sleep!" You grunted.

But one thing you didn't know was the Jiyong was still outside your room...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And he heard everything.


~A/N

Hello! It is the superbowl today and uhm...

LET'S GO 49ers!!! <3 wootwoot.

I'm actually having a party right now but I'm upstairs in my room listening to kpop while typing. hehehe...

xD^^ I actually rather type my fanfic than watch football.

crazy right? oh well.