chapter 9

The Meaning of Love *editing*

February 11, 2013

~I missed you~


You woke up to the sound of your alarm

~Wow, Fantastic baby. DANCE, ahwoohooh~

Big Bang was your favorite group. Your brother Jiyong is the leader of the un-famous, underground group. They are a five member group and they are all close to you. The all went to the states to study except your brother because he wanted to stay with you and your mom.You like how they can sing and dance at the same time, just like kpop groups.

Today was the day when you had to see his face again. The face that is covered with a mask. The face that you kissed just last night.

You couldn't go to school today, thinking back to what you did last night. But you had to it in and just go to school.

"Come on, Yujin! Your strong!" You balled your fist.

You headed downstairs, remembering that your brother had said that there was a surprise for you. Halfway down the stairs you heard voices, familiar voices to be exact. You ran downstairs in the speed of light, tripping on all the steps when you finally reached the bottom of the stairs with your head down, breathing hard. 

Just looking up made you gasped and choke on your saliva.

"Oppa..." You mumbled.

It was your second favorite oppa in the world.

Taeyang.

"Oppa! You came back!" You screamed running up to him with your arms wide open.

"Annyeong, bunny." 

Yup, Taeyang is your favorite oppa, well second favorite if not for Jiyong.

He hugged you back, missing the embrace you used to give him. While you two were in your own little world, the rest just stared in awe.

"Yah! we're here too!" Seunghyun aka 'T.O.P' grunted.

"Hehehe, mianhe oppa, I didn't see you." You replied, still hanging on Taeyang.

"Then why don't you give any of us hug's too?!" Daesung pouted.

"Arraso, Arraso." You giggled at their silliness. 

You walked up to Daesung, acting the same way you did to Taeyang but with less enthusiasm.

Your arm's worked it's way around Daesung's waist to give him a tight hug but suddenly got pushed away by the same person.

"Nuh, uh-uuuuh. I want a kiss on the cheek." He smirked evily.

"No." You said sternly. You tried to hug him again but got caught by him grabbing your wrist and using his other free hand to crawl around your waist, pulling you in. You squealed in surprisement.

"Aish! oppa let go!" You squealed, smacking his chest.

"Yah! let go of my sister or I'm gonna tell them about what you did that night in the club one year ago." Your oppa threatened.

"Alright, calm down." Daesung pouted and let you go. 

You actually kind of felt bad, so you gave him a really long hug and actually gave him a kiss on the cheek. His eyes widened at the contact and the rest of the guy's including your brother was surprised at your sudden action. 

You gave him a warm smile.

"Welcome back oppa." You said.

He laughed and ruffled your hair. 

After hugging and kissing Daesung's cheek, you continued to hug the rest of the guy's, welcoming them back from the long vacation.

"So, where are you guy's gonna be staying at?" You asked.

"We are all gonna be living in an apartment." Your oppa replied.

"Oh, rea- Wait, What!? Your living with them too!?" You asked.

"Yeah, I already told eomma. So I'm packing tonight and leaving tomorrow." He calmly said.

"Awh, oppa. I'm gonna miss you." You pouted.

With slouched shoulder's and a sad face, Jiyong started to feel bad. He didn't know that it would end up like this. He thought that you would be happy that he is leaving but he guessed wrong.

"Don't worry sissy, I will be visiting once a week or twice and the five of us will be taking turns driving you to school." He added.

"Chinjja!? YAYAYAYAYAY!" You cheered.

"Plus, our place is near your school. So if you need somewhere to go after school, then you can come over and stay with us." He said.

"I guess it's not that bad." You mumbled with a wide smile on your face.

"Don't worry Yujin-ah, You will see us plenty of times." Taeyang smiled his charming smile.

Smiling back at him, you leaned near him and hugged him again on his waist, resting your head on his chest.

He patted your head and embraced you in his arms.

"I really missed you oppa." You said.

"I missed you too, bunny." He replied. Everybody was at both of you guys.

"You know, since you have been calling her that cute nickname since forever, I really thought you guys were dating including the skin ship you both like to do... It disturbs me, but eh never mind." Seungri pointed out.

"Uh, yeah." They mumbled at the same time.

*Sorry oppa, I can't date you. I'm still looking for him and you know that already.* You thought.

Letting go of the embrace, you started talking to them about their stay in the U.S.

They were actually all working at a cafe so they could pay for the apartment they shared. After talking for sometime, you checked the clock across the room.

You squinted your eyes, trying to make out if the time say's 7:45 or 7:25. 

Seunghyun (top) noticed that you were looking at something, so he followed your gaze ending at the clock across the room.

"Yujin-ah, It's 7:45. Can't you see the clock?" He chuckled.

"Ahhhhh!" You panicked and ran upstairs.

"Hahahaha silly girl..." Jiyong chuckled.

~~~~~

Meanwhile, upstairs in your room was a mess. Everything scattered on the floor, on the bed, and even near the closet. You were running around frantically, trying to find all the stuff you need and shoving them into your backpack. 

Part of you wanted to stay home and rest all day but the other half, you didn't want to be late and get detention on the second day of school. You actually didn't even bother taking a shower or putting makeup on. 

Yup, Your going to school. Cakeless.

Actually, you didn't care about makeup as much since you had flawless skin but considering your personality, you were really insecure about your beauty.

You ran downstairs, almost stumbling on the last step but thankfully a hand grabbed your waist and held you up. Looking up, you saw Taeyang dressed.

"Where are you going?" You asked, straightening yourself up.

"Today is my day to drop you off to school. Let's go." He grabbed your hand and pulled you to the kitchen. He grabbed two bread and made his way out the house.

He pulled you into his car and closed the door. The weather outside was actually nice compared to the other days. He went to the other side and jumped in. 

He gave you one of the bread and started to drive with the other bread in his mouth.

You giggled at the funny sight. It was really cute looking at the chubby cheek Taeyang. 

He made his way into the front of the school where the gate is and put the stick shift into park.

He watched you unbuckle the seatbelt and go outside the car. 

"Annyeong oppa! See you later." You shouted while running towards the gates backwards.

Little did you know that there was someone behind you. 

You bumped or more of crashed into the person making both of you fall on the ground.

You found yourself on top of the person with your hands on the persons chest, thanking god that it wasn't a girl.

Opening one of your eyes, you were in too much of a shock to even back away.

There you were, on top of Daehyun with your lips right on his.

He also opened his eyes only to see your shocked face. 

It felt like the world just froze and the only people that was there was you and him.

Both of you didn't want to break apart. In fact, you both wanted to deepen the little kiss. 

But someone just has to interrupt their lovely world and make everything more awkward.

"Ahem." Youngjae purposely coughed.

You guys both suddenly pulled away and sat facing away each other, blushing madly.

"What were you guys doing making out on the dirty ground?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"WE WEREN'T MAKING OUT!" Both you and Daehyun yelled, surprising each other.

"Sure you guys weren't." Youngjae laughed and skipped away happily looking at his phone.

*At least I got a picture of them kissing.* Youngjae giggled like a little kid just got a lollipop.

You turned around only meeting eyes with him. He coughed and stood up, brushing off all the dirt that got onto him.

Once he finished cleaning himself up, he looked at you. You looked dazed. Just watching him dust off tiny dirt particles got you mesmerized by his beauty.

He held a hand out and you reluctantly grabbed it. He helped you up and started dusting off the dirt on your shoes, skirt, dress shirt, and blazer. 

"Kaja." He mumbled, walking away.

"Oh." You whispered, following him.

Staring at his back view. He looked too familiar. 

~~~~~

Back at the parking lot, Taeyang was gripping his steering wheel, making his knuckles turn white. He could not believe what he just saw. Especially right after she said bye to him.

He sighed, loosening the grip of the steering wheel. 

"Whatever." He muttered.

Driving away.

Pretending that he didn't see anything.


~A/N

Hillo! i haven't posted in a while and I decided that once Bap's oneshot video came out, I would post a new chapter...

hehehe isnt this such a great chapter? no its not. 

well isnt bap so hot? yes they are.

hahahahahaha the oneshot video was actually really awesome! i can't believe it was a 7 minute video.. that's like the first for bap. Daehyun looked so badass and y. ugh i cried so much when Daehyun got bombarded with bullets... i seriously cried. ehks. and Youngjae is such a nigga, he betrayed bap... Daehyun looked sooooo ughhh. and zelo doing the coin flip dance move was just AWESOME! They were great and y y y beasts!.... and i still cant believe it that they filmed in manila! ahkkk~ once i saw the part when zelo and yongguk was walking in the street and i saw the jeeps, i started screaming. I couldn't believe it!!! I actually already knew that they were in the Philippenes a couple of weeks ago, but stiiiiillll!!! i started spazzing sooo much. hahaha well saranghae bap!!! good job making my day again!<3