chapter 11

The Meaning of Love *editing*

February  20, 2013

~I remember~


"It was an accident!" Daehyun oppa and I yelled at the same time.

"I bet you, it wasn't..." Jongup whispered to Zelo, smirking. 

"Yah! stop smirking!" I yelled at the two young ones and they immediatly stopped.

"Soo, what actually happened was that I was waving back to my oppa while running backwards and I accidently bumped into Daehyun oppa, then we both fell and we ki- yeah." I explained, blushing at the end.

"Yeah, that's what happened..." Daehyun oppa mumbled.

~~~~~

After clearing up the whole misunderstanding, we went back to eating our lunch food. Daehyun and I kept taking glances at each other for some reason, like we can't take our eyes off each other. 

Not to sound cheesy and all but I seriously think I like him. Well, it's already obvious, but I can't just tell him straight up that I like him. Right? 

One, I just met him yesterday, Two, I barely even know anything about him and Three, He probably doesn't even like me. Actually, he might like me because when I kissed him on the cheek last night he didn't pull back or he didn't yell at me. He probably even liked it. 

We finished eating our food, but we still had 15 minutes of lunch left. We started asking Hyejin a bunch of questions, since she is a newbie to the school. 

She told us that when she used to live in Puerto Rico, she would always join the Showcases and sing Korean songs. I actually expected her not to know how to speak in Korean, but she is very fluent. She also told us that she can draw and she was the best drawer in her old school.

Praise much? eh.

She took out her sketchbook and flipped through some pages. We glanced at her art work and it was amazing, and when I mean amazing, I mean FANTASTIC!

"I usually only draw things that I love, like ice cream, fountains, hills, etc." She said.

She let us look at her sketchbook for a while before putting it back into her bag. An eraser fell from her bag and it landed near Daehyun oppa's foot. 

"I'll get it." Daehyun oppa mumbled.

He bent down, grabbed it and gave it back to Hyejin.

"Thank you." She slightly bowed.

~Youngjae POV~

After we looked at her magnificent artwork, she put the book back in her bag. 

An eraser fell from her bag and it landed near Daehyun's foot.

"I'll get it." He mumbled.

He bent down and tried to reach it. 

Something caught my eye and it was a star necklace that was around Daehyun's neck. 

*Has he been wearing that since I met him?... wait, that looks familiar.*

~Flashback~

"Oppa! Annyeong!" Little 6 year old Yujin called me.

"Annyeong! Yujin-ah, who is that boy next to you?" I asked.

"Oh, this is Daehyun oppa." She beamed.

"Hi..." He mumbled.

"hehe, he was just like that when I met him at the park." Yujin told me.

"Oh, jinjja? Well, annyeong Daehyun, Youngjae-imnida." I said politely since he looks older than me.

"Well, oppa, you can hang out with us if you want." Yujin told me.

"sure." I replied.

~2 months later~

"OPPA!" Yujin ran to me, crying.

"Weh?! What happened!?" I got shocked. I hate it when Yujin cries.

"Dae-Daehyun op-oppa le-le-left!" She cried more.

"Awhhhh! It's okay. What did he say?" I bent down to her level, even though we were about the same height.

"He asked me if I am willing to wait for him and I said I would wait until I die." Her tears came out like a flood.

"And, we exchanged necklaces. Look." She showed me her moon necklace that Daehyun would always wear. "He gave me his moon necklace and I gave him my star necklace." She continued. 

I actually knew what the star necklace looked like because she showed me the necklace when she first got it. 

"I gave him a kiss on the cheek, but he kissed me on my lips and left." She sobbed.

"Well, if you wait for him, then he might will come back." I told her.

"Jinjja?!" She said excitedly.

"Yeah! ofcoarse! now let's go to Zinger. She wants to play with you." I dragged her to the living room.

"Arraso." She replied.

~End of Flashback~

"OH MY GAWD!" I screamed.

"What happened!?" Everyone in the table looked at me wierdly.

"Nothing..." I mumbled.

"Weirdo..." Himchan whispered.

*OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG! I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T NOTICE EARLIER! OMFG OMFG OMFG! WHAT IF THEY DON'T REMEMBER EACHOTHER!?* I yelled in my mind.

*Oh lord! Daehyun would always tell us about a girl he loved and still loves when he was young, but he told us that he forgot her name... He also told us that she gave him a star necklace.* I thought.

"How can I not notice? I can't believe they finally met." I mumbled.

"What can't you notice oppa? Who finally met?" Yujin asked.

*Crap* I cussed at my myself.

"Oh, I was just, you know thi-" I got cut off by the bell ringing.

"Oh, Kaja! let's go to class now." Himchan hyung told Yongguk hyung.

"Alright. You guys better get going now." Yongguk hyung told us.

"Alright. Jongup and Zelo, can you guys take Hyejin to class since you guys are going the same way?" Yujin asked.

"Yeah, sure. Come on Hyejin." Zelo grabbed Hyejin's hand.

"O-oh, Alr-alright." She stuttered.

*Ooooooooh, Hyejin likes zeloooooo!* I snickered in my mind.

"Kaja, oppa's" Yujin told Daehyun and I.

I walked to class with so much thoughts in my mind. About the Daehyun and Yujin thing, about the star and moon necklace thing, about pretty much EVERYTHING!

We all sat down on our seats and took out our notebooks. The teacher came in and started the lesson.

I stole a peak at Yujin and Daehyun.

*I can't wait until they end up being together.* I giggled like a little girl.


~A/N

Heyo! well, I have been updating alot, actually. ehehhe isn't that good!? yeahp.

Well, I posted this up while I was still at my friends house from the sleepover. ehk shoutout everybody to my homegurl! 

Arianne Medrano Minor~Happy Birthday to you~

Haha, if she ever read this. she would get so mad at me because I put her name online where my random/awesome subbies can see...

and invisible readers~

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

SARANGHAE SUBBIES!♥♥♥♥♥♥!

Thanks^^ Read well^-^