chapter 7

The Meaning of Love *editing*

January 31, 2013

~Secret~


*Can't the bell ring already?!* I whined in my head. And just like magic...

~RRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!~

"Okay class, That is pretty much it for today. So, remember to go your homework. Arraso?" Mr.Lee, our homeroom said.

"Neh!" The class chorused together.

I started to pack up once everybody left the class because I was just too sleepy but there was still one person left in the class. I turned my head and saw Daehyun sleeping. *Cute*

I walked up to him and bent down. I studied his perfect face. 

*He looks like a sleeping prince.* I blushed at the thought.

I brushed off the thought and lifted my hand, slowly towards his face. When suddenly, his eyes fluttered open. He was staring at me with his brown marble eyes. 

I noticed that I've been staring at his flawless eyes for quite a long time. I look away blushing at what just happened.

He then packed all his stuff and flipped his backpack onto his back. 

And left.

I sighed and walked back to my table. I picked up my backpack and left the classroom.

Once I walked out the classroom, I saw Daehyun leaning against the wall. *Wahhh~ He looks so cool!* I squealed in my head.

He tilted his head to my way and winked. *Oh my! Did he just wink at me!? Kyaaaa~* Then walked away.

I was staring at the back of his perfect body looking like an idiot.

"Aren't you coming?" He turned around and looked at me.

"Huh?" I replied looking more of a retard instead of an idiot.

He chuckled at my response and just walked away. I went back to my senses and ran to him. *I didn't know he was so straight forward with his actions. I thought he was the shy type. heheh oh, well.* I shrugged the thought away and hooked my arm with his.

He flinched at the sudden touch but calmed down a little while after.

"Did you wait for me oppa?~" I sang.

"Oh, ummmm yeah. I guess." He rubbed the back of his neck.

His cheeks turned red, so he looked away hoping for me not to see him but... I did *Cutie*

"Ohh? Jinjja oppa? gomawo!" I giggled.

We walked together to the front of the school where we see bap and 4 other girls.

Oh yeah, I just figured out that Youngjae oppa's friends are actually the Kingka's of this school. I really did not expect that, well actually I kind of did. I also found out that their group name was bap. What a lame name... haha! I heard that it stands for Best Absolute Perfect but to me it sounds like it stands for Blonde Asian People. HAHAHAHA!..

Daehyun and I walked towards them with our arms still hooked on each other.

"Ohhhhhh~ What's going on here?" Himchan oppa wiggled his eyebrows while looking at our hooked arms.

Daehyun turned red and tried to struggle away from my grip, but I'm known to be strong since I know taekwondo, so I held onto his arm.

"Wae? Are you jealous?" I asked.

Himchan oppa just scoffed and went back to Yogguk oppa.

*Yeah! go home to your mommy." I laughed in my head.

"Annyeong Youngjae oppa!" I said while dragging Daehyun oppa with me to Youngjae.

He raised an eyebrow and eyed us suspiciously.

"Daehyun oppa just waited for me at the classroom." I said, trying to stay calm.

Younjae gawked at Daehyun when he just shrugged.

"That's a first, Daehyun never wait's for anyone. Hell, he doesn't even wait for us." Youngjae chuckled.

"Well then I must be special~" I sang. 

Bap scoffed. "Sure you are Yujin." Yongguk oppa said.

"Whatever, your just jealous." I giggled.

I looked back at Younjae oppa and nudged his elbow.

"Uhhhhh, oppa?" I asked.

"Huh, wae?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Who are those four girl's?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I'll show you to them. Your gonna be surprised." Youngjae oppa smiled.

I then followed him to the four girls. I saw one with purple hair, one with blue hair, another one with brown hair, and the last one with blonde hair. *The blonde hair girl looks exactly like Zinger. Hmmmm never mind, whatever.* I shrugged off the thought.

"Hey guys, I want you to meet someone." Youngjae oppa said.

"Alright, but it better not be one of your nerdy friends." The girl with brown hair chuckled.

"Hahaha, If you guy's think she is nerdy, then do whatever you want..." Younjae oppa laughed. "Zinger-ah. You know who she is." He continued.

"Ohhh, Jinjja oppa?" The girl with blonde hair said.

*MWOH!? DID HE JUST CALL HER ZINGER!? I mean she looks like her but I can't see their faces because their backs are facing me.* I thought.

They all turned around and looked straight at me.

"UNNIE!?" The blonde girl said with wide eyes.

"ZINGER-AH!?" I yelled.

She looked at me with open. I let go of Daehyun oppa's arm and ran towards Zinger with my arm's open.

She started to run towards me too with her arm's wide open.

We both collided together and screamed.

"Unnie!!!! I missed you!!!" She screamed in my face when we let go of each other.

I held both her hands and started to jump up and down.

"I missed you too!!!" I said with a big smile.

We both hugged again but more tightly. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the other three girls.

"Yujin unnie, meet secret. Secret, meet Yujin unnie." Zinger said.

"Annyeong haseyo, Yujin imnida." I bowed.

"Annyeong, Sunhwa imnida." The girl with brown hair gave a small bow with a warm smile.

"Annyeong haseyo, Jieun imnida." The girl with blue hair bowed.

"Anneong! Hyosung imnida." The girl with purple bowed with a bright smile.

When we were done introducing ourselves, we all went back to bap and chatted for a while.

"You guys wanna go get something to eat? I'm starving." Yonguk oppa said while rubbing his stomach.

"Sure. What a about you guy's?" Himchan oppa asked us.

"ummmm, Sure." we all agreed.

"Oooookay, let's go." Yongguk oppa said.

We started walking and I was next to Youngjae oppa. I looked behind us and I saw Daehyun oppa walking by himself.

*Awhh, Oppa shouldn't be walking by himself.* I felt bad.

"Oppa go ahead, I'm gonna walk with Daehyun oppa." I told Youngjae oppa.

"Wae? Do you like him?" Youngjae oppa wiggled his eyebrows.

"Ya... Yah! H-how can you th-think like th-that?" I stuttered with a bright red face. *Ughhh, am I caught?*

"Hahahaha whatever. that's not what your face say's." He chuckled and walked ahead next to Jongup.

"ehk, whatever." I pouted.

I ran back to Daehyun and hooked my arm around his again.

"Annyeong oppa." I said while grinning.

"Uhh. Annyeong." He blushed and looked away *kyaaa~ kyeopta!*

"Uh, why aren't you walking with them?" He asked. 

"Because, I wanted to walk with you." I said, trying to get rid of the redness off my face.

"Oh, okay then." He choked on his own spit and blushed more.

We continued to walk arm in arm towards the front of the cafe.

Everyone else was already inside taking a seat while Daehyun and I just reached the front of the cafe.

I tiptoed to his ear so that he can feel my breath against his ear.

"Did you know you look cute when you blush," I told him.

His eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

"Mehrong." I stuck my tongue out and skipped inside the cafe giggling.

Him? Well Daehyun oppa was still standing outside the cafe with his mouth still wide open.

"Yo Daehyun! What are you doing still standing there?" Himchan oppa asked.

He snapped back to his senses and walked inside the cafe.

He sat down right across from me. We ordered our drinks and waited for them.

Daehyun on the other hand was just staring at me without blinking.

"Oppa, You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah Daehyun, Are you okay? Earlier, you were just standing outside the cafe looking out into space." Himchan oppa added.

"Huh, ohh yeah, sure." He blushed and looked away.

The drinks came and we all started to drink.

I felt something or lets say someone looking at me. 

I looked up and locked eyes with Daehyun.

He gave me a small smile and winked. 

*KYAAAAAAAAAAAA~ HE WINKED AT ME!!!* I fan girled.

I bit my lip to hold back my happiness.

He smirked and continued to drink his drink.

I looked down and felt my moon necklace on my chest. 

*Where are you? Why did you have to leave me? When will you come back?* I thought with sad eyes.

The only people that know about your lover boy is Jiyong, Youngjae, Zinger, and pretty much everybody that is related to you. 

Youngjae saw you, so he pulled out his hand and patted you on the shoulder.

"Don't worry Yujin-ah. You will find him someday." Youngjae oppa assured me.

"Yeah, sure." I spoke back. 

I never lost hope in finding him. It's just complicated for me to wait so long for him.

It's been what? 12 years since the last I saw him.

I really missed him, and I'm actually willing to wait for him until he comes back. But, it's really hard, especially when I keep thinking that he forgot about me.

Waiting for love is hard.

As you can see.


~A/N

Yo. I'm sorry for not updating for a week. >_<

I was super duper busy and I would end up reading fanfics instead of writing mines. hehehe.

I hope you can forgive me:)<3 yanoe.

HEHEHE Daehyunie can never stop eating...