chapter 20

The Meaning of Love *editing*

~official?~


The next morning as Yujin sat in the bright room of the hospital, she was thinking of what had happened the day before. She didn't know if she should be happy, sad, or mad. The fact that she finally has a dad is great for her, but she shouldn't trust him that fast and easily. Also she's bewildered of Daehyun. 

That Jung Daehyun.

That boy.

Was actually her long lost love.

And as if it was total faith, he walked in with a huge smile and a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey, are you feeling okay?" Daehyun walked up to her and sat at the edge of her bed. She gave him a warm smile and nodded.

"I'm good. It's just I'm still trying to figure out all the things that happened yesterday. It's still, you know... overwhelming." She scratched her nose and shrugged.

"Well, if you ever need someone to talk to. I'm always here for you." He smiled.

"Oh, and these are for you.." He awkwardly gave her the flowers. She sniffed the flowers and let out a small sigh.

"I don't know right now..."  She looked up from the flowers.

"What do you mean?" Daehyun looked at her.

Yujin stared at him. 

"What are we?" She asked.

Daehyun looked puzzled at first, but then he kind of figured out what she was talking about.

"Yujin-ah. I know you may think that these flowers is for making you mine.." He sincerely looked at her while she started to blush at the word 'mine'.

"But, It's just the beginning to get things started." Daehyun smiled.

"And I hope during the time we catch up on things... You will start to think about our future." He continued.

Yujin looked down and took a breath.

"I've already been thinking about our future..." She mumbled, blushing.

Daehyun's eyes got bigger when hearing that. His eyes then dilated back to it's normal size and replaced his face with a huge grin.

"Wait... So you didn't want to wait? I thought you would want to think things through first before going ahead." Daehyun asked.

"Well, I actually liked you ever since we started hanging out and stuff. So, I kept it to myself because I didn't know if you would feel the same way." Yujin raised her face up.

"Yujin... Who told you that I wouldn't feel the same way? You don't knooooow, I might've did." He wriggled his eyebrows at her.

"Pft. You're such a stupid boy." Yujin laughed at him.

"Yeah and you love this stupid boy." He grabbed the flowers and set it on the side table. He leaned in for a hug and she hugged him back.

"Can we be official then?" Daehyun asked while leaning his head on her shoulder.

"Official?" Yujin giggled.

"Yeahh. Okay hold up, let me get something real quick." He pulled away and stood up. He reached to the back of his neck and un-clipped the necklace.

He showed her the star necklace.

"Yujin... Will you be my girlfriend?" He stretched out his arm to put the necklace in front of her. She smiled and also reached to the back of her neck to un-clip the necklace. She put her arms around his neck and clipped the necklace on him.

"Yes." She leaned forward to kiss him.

He replied to the kiss with a whimper. She pulled back and gave him an odd look.

"What?" She asked.

"I wanted to put the necklace on you first.." He pouted.

"Haha! Sorry, I was just too happy." She exclaimed and grabbed his arms.

"Just put it on me now." she became impatient. He laughed and put on her.

"There.. It's perfect on you." Daehyun genuinely gave her a smile.

"Same as for you." She grinned.

Someone knocked on the door. Daehyun looked at her and she gave him a smile. He sat on her bed side, holding her hand.

"Come in." She said, not as loud but enough for the person outside to hear.

The door opened and Jiyong walked through it.

"Ayo sis. Are you oka-" He stopped and looked at the person on her bed. He saw their hands together.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOH, What's going on here???" He teased. 

"Oppa, Ummm.. Do you remember the little boy on my picture? The one that I've always been trying to find?" Yujin asked.

"Mmmmmm. Ah! Yeahp. What about him? Don't tell me you replaced him with this boy." Jiyong pointed to Daehyun.

"No.. He's actually the boy." Yujin slowly said.

"BWOH?! CHINJA?!" He blew up.

"Yeahhhp." Yujin smiled and then looked at Daehyun.


A/N~ 

Okay my a/n's were so complicated back then... so I'm just going to write it like this... yeah.

Oh, AND WELCOME BACK TO ME FOR THIS STORY!! ~YAAAY~ 

I finally updated this damn story. uggggh, after so long with not updating here... I kind of feel lost since I totally forgot the mini details about this story. I hope you guys forgive me if I mess up on anything.. And if I do, please comment so I can edit it to make it better, and more understandable.

kk thanks subbies and viewers!<3