chapter 19

The Meaning of Love *editing*

~The surprise truth~


"What?!" Yujin's eyes bulged. "How?!"

"Can you guys please give us a moment?" Yujin's mom asked the other's.

"Ah, neh. Come on guys, let's give them some privacy." Yongguk told the guys.

Once everyone in the room left except Yujin, Yujin's mom, and Jiyong, the whole place became silent. Yujin's mom sat on the end of the bed while Jiyong took a seat on the couch at the other side of the room. Yujin pushed herself up from the bed with her arms to get a more clear vision of what her mom is about to tell her.

"So, care to explain?" Yujin asked.

"Okay, this is the whole story. A long time ago when you were just a little 1 year old, your father Kwon Jongwan, left us. The reason he had left was because he had debts." Yujin's mom looked down, trying to forget the days but she just couldn't. Jiyong heard what his mom had just said and he got so surprised. He thought that his dad had left because he had hated them.

"Yes Jiyong. He had left because of debts, not because he hated us. The reason why he started hating us was just an excuse for him to leave us. He didn't want us to know all the trouble he had to go through. But before he left, your dad and I talked and he told me the reason why he wanted to leave at that time. And, of coarse I understood him. At first I didn't want him to go, and I cried my heart out in front of him, but I had to let him go to protect you guys." Yujin's mom started tearing up.

"I'm sorry I only got the time to tell you guys now after so much years have past." Yujin's mom buried her face in her palms, mourning . Yujin saw how her mom looked so dragged down just by telling the story. So she raised her hand up and set it down on her mom's lap.

"Eomma, you don't have to go on if you don't want to." Yujin comforted her.

Yujin's mom took her hands off her face and looked at her daughter.

"It's fine.. So, after he left, he had told me that he would come back to us. But, I never knew when that time would come, so I forgot about everything and just lived my life with you guys." Yujins' mom's face brightened, a little.

"So that's what actually happened?" Jiyong stood up.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?! wasn't I there the whole time?! I was old enough to handle the truth!" Jiyong started yelling, then stormed out the room.

Yujin and Yujin's mom just stared, bewildered at what just happened.

"You should talk to oppa." Yujin looked at her mom.

"Are you going to be okay?" She asked Yujin.

"Neh." Yujin smiled.

"Okay, I'll be right back." She said then walked out the room.

Once Yujin's mom left the room, Bigbang and 2ne1 rushed in.

"MY YUJIN!!" Daesung ran in and tried to hug you but got pulled back by Taeyang.

"Let her breathe, she got blood out of her." Taeyang pulled Daesung back.

Taeyang walked to the end of her bed and put his hand on hers. Right on the same time Taeyang put his hand on Yujin's, the door opened and Daehyun came running in.

"Yah! she's mine!" Daehyun hollered.

Everyone looked at Daehyun, especially Taeyang and Yujin.

"Bwo?" Yujin pinched her eyebrows together.

Daehyun walked up to her and leaned down towards her face.

"I said." He paused.

 

 

"Your mine." He leaned down and kissed her right in front of everybody. Taeyang could not just believe his eyes. He started boiling inside, asking himself, who the hell is this boy?! But, he just stood up and walked out. The whole room became awkward except for the two that kissed.

"We're going out to check if Taeyang is okay." Seungri whispered to CL.

"We'll come with you guys." She whispered back.

Once everyone cleared out, the two finally separated their lips. They looked at each other with a heavy breath.

"What do you think the meaning of love is?" He whispered.

"Wae?" She asked slowly.

"I just want to know." He said.

"Well, I think love is when you feel butterflies in your stomach every time your near that person you love or if you see the person you love get hurt, your heart breaks into pieces or when you are willing to wait for that person until you die." She explained, feeling like this was all deja vu.

"Then are you willing to wait for me?" He asked.

"Ofcoarse I wi-" Yujin stopped talking and her eyes doubled its size. She grabbed the moon necklace hanging from her neck, hiding under her shirt and showed it. While Daehyun did the same.

"Y-your my moon." Yujin mumbled.

"And your my star." Daehyun smiled.


a/n~ yoyoyooyo

The bold is still in the present, it's just if you read chap 1 (of coarse you did) it's the exact words they said..

soo, growl is nice and badman is nice... it made my whole life so much better. ahhhk! im not gonna be typing a lot here anymore.. you guys probably don't even read it. ahha but yeah. I seriously fangirled while I was typing the last part.. omfg daehyun tho.

have a nice read. thanks and subscribe<3