chapter 13

The Meaning of Love *editing*

March 2, 2013

~Debt collectors~


Time flew by really fast and you were already in school for 2 weeks. The teachers you had gave you homework, lectures, and etc. It was a friday and you had made plans with Daehyun. 

You two have been getting really close, and it goes to the point where you would tease each other and tickle each other. Hyejin on the other hand, has been a great friend to you. She was with you everywhere, and when I mean everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE! She pretty much became your best friend, and you were glad that you finally found someone who you can trust. 

You were walking down the hall with Bap, Secret, and Hyejin. Classes were already done and the hallways were clear. You went to your locker to get your stuff so you can leave with Daehyun. 

"Hey, you guys wanna come over to my place and hang out?" Zelo asked.

"Sure, are you guys free?" Himchan pointed to the rest.

"Yeah, we're free." Everybody replied except you and Daehyun.

"Yujin and I have plans. Mianhe." Daehyun threw one of his arm around your shoulder.

"Is... Something going on here?~" Hyuosung wiggled her eyebrows.

"A-Ani." You stuttered and hid your face in Daehyun's chest.

"Sure~ and look at the girl who is denying something when she is showing skin ship towards the guy." Youngjae teased.

"Aish, Kaja Daehyun oppa, they're annoying me." You grew red.

"Hehe, arasso." Daehyun grabbed your hand and you two made your way out the school.

When you guys were out of sight, Bap and Secret looked at each other and gave smiles.

"He changed." Yongguk commented.

"I agree with hyung." Jongup smiled.

"Probably Yujin was just the answer to all his problems." Jieun said.

"Yeah, I think so too." Sunhwa said.

"Well, enough talking. let's go to Zelo's house now." Zinger put her arm around Jongup and made their way out the school.

Jongup blushed at the skin ship. He always liked Zinger but he didn't know how to say it. On the other hand, Zinger also like Jongup.

"Ha! Another couple~" Himchan sung and also made his way out.

Sunhwa, Youngjae, and Hyosung followed the love birds and loner.

Yongguk, Zelo, Jieun, and Hyejin was left in the hallway.

"Kaja?" Yongguk looked at Jieun.

"Yeah." Jieun tailed behind Yongguk.

"Ummm, you wanna go now?" Zelo shyly asked Hyejin.

"U-ummm, su-sure." Hyejin blushed, following behind Zelo.

~~~~~

On Daehyun and your side, you guys were walking down the street towards the ice cream parlor. The parlor was near your school and Bigbang's apartment, so if by coincident Bigbang comes out, they are going to see what Daehyun (Yujin's lover~) looks like.

They went inside the parlor and went towards the ice cream flavors.

"Hello, what can I ge-" She mumbled but then stopped once she looked up and saw Daehyun. "What may I get you kind sir?" She flipped her hair back, trying to flirt with him.

*Ha! don't even try you old . Daehyun oppa hates girls like you" You scoffed.

Daehyun saw you scoff and look mad so he put one of his arms around your waist which made you jump.

Your heart started to beat faster and faster *dugeun dugeun* *Aish! stop it heart!* You kept hitting your chest while blushing.

"Babe, what do you want?" He blinked innocently at you.

"I um-umm gr-green te-tea." You stuttered while trying to wiggle your way out of his grip, but he was holding onto you really tightly.

"Arraso." He smiled at you and then turned his head towards the cashier girl. "I would like two green tea ice cream, please." He bowed and gave the girl the money.

The cashier girl grew angry as ever because of what she saw in front of her own eyes. She snatched the money from Daehyun and threw it in the cashier. She bowed with a angry face and walked away to get the ice cream.

She came back with the ice cream and handed it to you guys. Daehyun took his arm off your waist and grabbed the ice cream. He walked you to a booth and you both sat down, facing each other.

"Why did you do that?" You asked him.

"Do what?" He blinked at you.

"What you did back there." You looked at him.

"Oh, I just don't like girls like that, so I just pretended we were going out so that she could leave me alone." He said. *And because I wanted to know the feeling of my arm around your waist.* He wanted to say.

"Oh, alright." You went back to eating your ice cream when suddenly a girl your age walked passed you and hit your elbow which made you spill the ice cream on your uniform.

*Ha! that's what you get for being a ." The girl smirked and walked out the ice cream parlor.

"Awhh, dang it!" You cursed under your breath and turned around to curse at her too but she was gone.

"Aigoo, what a day." You mumbled while wiping of the ice cream.

"Kaja, I know a place that can get that cleaned up really fast." He threw his ice cream away and dragged you outside the ice cream parlor.

5 min later, you were in front of the uniform store.

"What are we doing here oppa? this is for the uniforms." You tugged on his blazer.

"The ajjushi that works here also cleans them." He dragged you inside.

"Oh, Daehyu-" He stopped and looked at you. Since you were his daughter, he got surprised. "Annyeong haseyo." He looked at you. "What can I help you with Daehyun?" He asked.

"My chingu here needs her shirt cleaned. Can you clean it for her?" Daehyun asked.

"Yeah sure, but what is she gonna wear while I was it?" The ajjushi asked.

"Oh, no worries, I have an extra t-shirt in my backpack." Daehyun took out his white v-neck and gave it to you.

"Here, give me your stuff and go to the restroom over there to change." Daehyun pushed you towards the restroom.

"I will be waiting out here." He smiled and you walked in.

While you were inside the restroom changing, the two men outside or let's say one ajjushi and one teenager was talking outside.

"Sooo, who's the pretty lady?" The ajjushi asked Daehyun.

"Don't tell any one but," Daehyun went near the ajjushi's ears "I like her, so play nice, arasso ajjushi?" Daehyun pointed a finger at him.

"Yah! why don't you talk with more respect and stop pointing. That's rude." The ajjushi scolded Daehyun.

"Ouchh, Hehehe arasso." Daehyun gave a cheeky smile.

Daehyun and the ajjushi is really close. No one know's how the two got along but they just some how became friends.

You came out in Daehyun's shirt and he grinned seeing you wear his clothing. 

"Here you go, kamsahamnida." You bowed to the ajjushi and went next to Daehyun.

The ajjushi went to the back to start cleaning your shirt while you and Daehyun was sitting on one of the benched inside the uniform store.

"Sooooo, I never seen your parents? Where are they?" You were hesitating because you thought it was probably a soft spot for him.

"They are in the states because of they're buisiness, but they sometimes come here to visit me." He said.

"Oh, so you live alone?" You asked.

"Yeah... Oh, you wanna come over after we get your shirt clean?" He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sure," You smiled at him.

Then right on cue, The ajjushi came out with your clean shirt.

"Here you go. It's looks brand new!" He laughed.

You giggled at his silliness.

"Gomawo ajjushi, we'll be going now." Daehyun bid goodbye to him and started to walk backwards while holding your hand.

"Arraso, and take care of her." He squinted his eyes at Daehyun then laughed.

"Hahahaha! Arraso ajjushi, I will take care of her. I promise!" Daehyun shouted the last part when you two were a little too far from the ajjushi already.

"Daehyun, promise me you will stay with her." A tear slipped out the ajjushi's eye. "Protect her." and with that he walked back in the store.

~Jongwan/Ajjushi/Yujin's dad POV~

I was behind the counter playing with the cashier when suddenly the jingles from the door made sound.

"Annyeong hase-" I looked up and saw 3 men in black. *Damn debt collectors!* I cursed in my mind and stood up straight.

"Just give me 5 more months and I will pay you back." I looked away.

"Fine, but if you can't give us the money by that time, then you know what will happen." The man in the middle said.

"Yeah, she is beautiful now." The man on the right smirked.

He got the me mad so I slammed the counter with my fist.

"Yah! stop talking about my daughter like that as if I'm not even here! Just leave alright! I already told you I will have the money in 5 months! So just go!" I yelled, ready to punch them.

"Dang, calm down bro. We were just playing with you." The guy on the left laughed.

"Whatever, just go." I mumbled.

"Let's go boys." The guy in the middle said and left.

I went in the back and went to my room that was behind the uniform store. I sat on my bed and looked at the picture of my wife and Jiyong when he was still a baby.

"I miss you guys." I whispered to myself and went to sleep.


~A/N

I think this is the chapter that finally shows a story. the chapters before this was kind of a introduction chapter.... hehe I hope you liked it...

Oh yeah and the dad's name is kwon jongwan... The dad and the mom has the same last name because the mom never changed it soo yeah... i need help trying to find out a name for the mom sooo help me pleasee~ jebal!!!:)<3

sorry if this chapter but.... deal with it... hehe seee even daehyun said it.