chapter 1

The Meaning of Love *editing*

~Star & Moon~


~Narrator POV~

     The sun was glaring at your face. It was sunday morning and today is the last day of your beautiful, relaxing summer. You decided to finally get your up from your comfortable bed when you heard your mom call you to eat downstair's. You trudged to your bathroom and washed up. After washing up, you went back to your room and wore comfy pajama shorts and a baby blue spagetti strap tanktop. You exited your room and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Yujin-ah, come here and eat your breakfast, so then you can go out with your oppa later to get your school uniform," Your eomma said while pointing to the seat next to her's.

"Neh!" you nodded excitedly because you couldn't wait till you go to school, TS High. You heard that TS High was a performing art's school and since you love to sing, you decided to go to that highschool after you left Busan two month's ago.

"What?! I get to go shopping with my favorite dongsaeng in the world?" Your Jiyong oppa said while coming in the kitchen with his hair all messy. You giggled at the sight infront of you.

"Yes oppa, but we are just gonna buy my uniform not go shopping and plus, i am your 'ONLY' dongsaeng," You said, exagerating the word. He chuckled and ruffled your hair. You pouted and tried to fix your hair. He sat down across from you and sipped his coffee, but you suddenly felt someone staring at you, so you looked up and saw your oppa staring at you like a dork.

"Oppa?" You asked while waving your hands infront of his face.

"huh?" He looked at you with a raised eyebrow.

"Why are you looking at me like you've seen a ghost?" You asked looking confused.

"Because i just noticed how beautiful you are," He said wiggling his eyebrow's up and down.

"Oppa, your sooooooo wierd." You said exagerating the word 'so' while laughing.

"Your oppa is just being a dork." Your mom said while smiling.

You laughed, "yeah, i know." you said sarcastically.

-----

After breakfast, you went back into your room to go get ready. You went straight to your bathroom, but stopped when you saw something in the corner of your eye.

~Your POV~

I was going straight to my bathrrom in my room when i saw something in the corner of my eye. I looked to where my study table was and I saw a picture frame. On the picture, i saw myself as a little 6 year old and another little boy who was also 6, We were standing next to eachother holding hands, smiling.

*I really wonder what happened to him, i dont even remember his name* I thought while holding the picture in my hands.

"Still missing that little lover of your's?" Jiyong asked, leaning on the frame of my bedroom door. He scared me a little giving him my unforgetable shocked face, but it slowly faded away.

"Yeah, I really loved him. I still do wonder where he dissapeared to." I said while still having my eyes glued onto the picture. I miss him a lot actually, He was so fun to play with and he would always care for me everytime i get hurt. His pretty face was unforgetable, his full plumpy lips, his brown eyes, and his little mole under his left eye. I understand that you might think im wierd, that i can still remember this from 12 years ago, but i really did love him and i still do.

 

~Flashback~

"Yujin-ah!" a little 6 year old boy called out to you.

"Oppa!" you yelled trying to get his attention. You guys met at the park where you always played at. He had asked you to come meet him there, but you didnt know why so you just went.

"Come on let's sit right here," He led you to a bench at the park. You finally reached the bench and both of you sat down. It was really quiet until he decided to break the awkward silence.

"Yujin-ah?" He asked while intertwining his fingers with your's.

You blushed at the skinship but you still answered. "huh? oppa?" you asked looking at him.

"What do you think the meaning of love is?" You were shocked at his question. You wondered how a 6 year old boy knew these stuff, even though you were a 6 year old yourself.

"Wae?" you asked looking confused. 

"I just want to know." He said looking back at you.

"Well, I think love is when you feel butterflies in your stomach everytime your near that person you love or if you see the person you love get hurt your heart breaks into pieces or when you are willing to wait for that person until you die." you answered back while looking at the ground kicking the pebbles.

"Then are you willing to wait for me?" He asked you while he reached for your chin and tilted your head to face him.

"Wae oppa? are you leaving me?" you asked with a sad face.

"Mianhe Yujin-ah." He said looking down. You lifted his chin up and gave him a tiny peck on the cheek.

"Oppa, I will wait for you until I die." You said smiling.

"Chinja?" He sprang up looking excited.

"Neh." Your replied chuckling at his reaction. He smiled widely and made you face your back infront of him. He took off his moon necklace and put on you. You were suprised at what he did. So you made him turn around and then you took off your star necklace and put on him. He turned around and gave you a small peck on the lips. Your cheeks turned into the color of a tomato.

"Now that we exchanged necklace's, I have to go now." He gave you another kiss on your lips and left.

He dissapeared.

~End of Flashback~

"When the right time come's, he will come back for you. Promise!" Jiyong oppa said, trying to cheer me up. He came up to me and embraced me, giving me a warm hug. We stood there in eachother's arm's until my mom came.

"Awh, Jiyong, you love your baby sister too much!" My mom said while giggling. "Well, you guys should head out now and get your uniform. Arraso?" She asked.

"Neh!" We both answered back, releasing ourselves.

I got ready and wore a simple white t-shirt, skinney jeans, a black cardigan, and sneaker's. As I headed downstairs, I already saw my oppa waiting for me. I hooked my arm onto his and skipped outside.

"Why is my oppa so handsome?" I joked.

"Your oppa is always handsome." He said, making me burst into laughter.

We got to his car and we drove off to the store.


~A/N

hailooo! My very first chapter to my very first story is finally up!

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!

2 more days until rain sound comes out! IM SO EXCITED. I might need to go to the hospital on that day...

(Credits to the owner of pictures)

Comment, Read, Subscribe.<3

Thanks^^