I Have A Plan

Start Over

"W-What?"

Ga-in stammered and dropped her camera when Kwon said that line. "Omo! Noona! Why did you suddenly drop your camera?" he said as he ran to get her camera from the floor.

Did he notice I'm faking my amnesia? she thought nervously. She realized that her camera was on the floor and Kwon was putting the pieces back in. "I'm sorry. I'll take care of that." she saidBut Kwon was already done fixing the camera when she extended her hand to pick it up. "Here, noona." he handed her back the camera.

Ga-in examined her camera. Huh. He still remembers how to put the pieces back together. she thought. "Wow. How do you know how to put this back together. she said to him, in an awed tone.

Kwon smiled. "Like I said earlier, I have a little experience in these things."

"Noona, you still haven't answered my question." he continued.

Ga-in, keep calm. "Question? Oh, you mean what you said earlier. About love at first sight." she replied. "I don't know."

"You don't know?" Kwon repeated her answer, then laughed. "You're weird."

 "Yah. Why am I the weird one? You're the one who suddenly asked a weird question to me. And to think that we just formally met today." she retorted.

Kwon stopped laughing and nodded his head. "Ah, you're right noona. I'm sorry." He then suddenly walked towards her and extended his hand.

"Noona, let's be comfortable with each other starting from now. Friends?"

"Friends." She said, but she did not return his handshake. Kwon pouted. "But I'm your noona, so I call the shots on when the two of us can be comfortable. You can't expect me to be comfortable around you now. We just met today. Remember that."

Kwon sighed and placed his hand back on his side. "Alright. Whatever you say noona." 

 

 


"Noona?! Why is the charge so high? I thought we get a friend's discount?!" the three of them heard Seulong bickering with Narsha while they waited for him outside. "He does know that he can't get out of paying Narsha noona double right?" Changmin commented.

Kwon looked at them from their car bickering. "Just let him be hyung. He planned this so he should pay for it." After a few minutes, Seulong stepped out of the studio, looking grim. "Let's just go." he said while entering the car.

"Did Narsha noona got what she wanted?" Changmin asked his dongsaeng. Seulong just nooded. He then turned around to face Kwon. "Yah, Kwon-ah. If I don't love you, I wouldn't do this. You owe me." he said.

"Eh? But hyung... I didn't even ask you to find her." Kwon pouted. But deep inside, he's really thankful to Seulong for doing this. 

Seulong hit his head. "Don't fool me, Jo Kwon. I know how much you wanted to talk to her after the incident at the mart. Just be thankful to me and treat me... No. Treat us to lunch."

"AHH. I'M ALWAYS THE ONE WHO'S PAYING OUR FOOD. Hyung, can you just cook for us for today?" Kwon asked Changmin. Changmin chuckled and nodded his head. "But we're eating at your place.

 

They reached Kwon's place after 30 minutes. Jinwoon and Seulong slumped in Kwon's couch while Changmin went straight to the kitchen. "Kwonnie, do you have anything here that I can make?" he shouted from the kitchen.

"Hyung, I think I still have meat there. Actually, I don't really know. Just look around the kitchen." he replied and sat on the chair beside his two giant friends. "Ah, I almost forgot." Kwon threw a long envelope at the center table.

Jinwoon leaned and stared at what Kwon threw out. "Hyung, what's that?"

"It's our pictures, silly. Ga-in noona got them developed when you started to fight with Narsha noona."

Seulong's expression went dark as the pictures reminded him of how much he paid Narsha earlier. "Ugh. Just throw them away. I don't want to see those."

Jinwoon slapped his hyung's arm. "Hyung, why throw these away? These were taken by Ga-in noona. Right Kwonnie hyung?" he turned to Kwon, who nodded.

"If you're not going to keep them then I'll just take them." Kwon said. "Me too." Jinwoon added. "Changmin hyung, do you want a copy of our photoshoot today?" he asked the older one who was busy cooking.

"Yes please!" he shouted from the kitchen. Seulong hung his head. "Ah why are you guys like that? Fine. I won't throw it away. Just give me one." he snatched the envelope from Jinwoon and looked at the pictures.

"Huh. Kwon-ah. Why do you look like you're daydreaming in this shot?" Seulong held the picture at Kwon's face.

He looked at it and said. "Eh. I guess Ga-in noona took a candid shot of me." Seulong suddenly smiled from ear to ear. "Hyung, why are you smiling like that?" Jinwoon commented. "Stop it. You look creepy."

"Yah, Kwon-ah. You know what that means right?" he said to Kwon, winking.

Kwon looked disgusted with Seulong's wink. "Ew. Hyung, stop winking at me. And no, I don't know what that means."

He smacked Kwon on the head. "Aigoo~ You ignorant fool. It means that MAYBE she likes you."

"And Im Seulong now starts to make his infamous hunch." Changmin said, coming out of the kitchen. "Come on guys, let's move this talk at the table. Food's ready." The three of them ran like kids to Kwon's usual empty table. They started to dig in on Changmin's cooking.

"Kwonnie, what do you plan to do now? I mean, now that you and Ga-in are sort of friends." Changmin asked him.

Kwon smiled from his seat, making the three look confused. "Hyung. I have a plan." 

"I'll make her remember everything. I'll... I'll make her fall in love with me all over again." he said to his friends.

Seulong spoke first. "Are you sure? Even if it takes forever?"

Kwon nodded. "Even if it takes me forever to do that." he said and gave his biggest smile to his friends, a one that they have not seen for a long time.

 


A/N:

Sorry for the short(?) chapter. Actually, I wanted to write on this chapter how Kwon will execute his plan to make Ga-in remember everything but I think that would be too long. So I decided to put that on the next chapter.

To my ever lovely subscribers: Thank you so mucheee for subscribing in my fic. :D

To my silent readers: Hello~ Thank you for reading my fic. :D

And of course, comments are appreciated. :D 

'Till the next update~