Introductions Again

Start Over

Seriously, Narsha unnie should've refused them. Wasn't she the one who reminded us the we have the right to refuse customers?! Ga-in thought. 

-FLASHBACK; 30 minutes earlier-

"Noona? Are you just gonna stand there and gawk at my handsome face or are you going to answer my question?" Seulong was teasing Narsha.

Narsha smacked his head again. "Yah, I was not gawking at your oh-so-ugly face. I've seen better guys than you." she stuck her tongue out. "What do you need the pictures for?" she raised one of her eyebrows.

Seulong looked at his friends, pleading for help. Jinwoon spoke for his pleading hyung. "We just want to have uhh.. A picture with the four of us. You know... So that we can place them at our homes." he reasoned out.

"Yeah, that one. And also individual shots." Seulong added, making Kwon smack him in the head. "Ow. What's with people smacking my head today. If my brain falls out, I'll blame the both of you." he pointed at Narsha and Kwon.

Ga-in glared at Seulong's direction. 'Im Seulong, you jerk. What the hell are you up to.' She thought.

Meanwhile, Changmin was just observing the studio when he noticed that Ga-in was giving Seulong her deathly glares when she and Kwon were still together. 'Weird.' He thought. 'I thought she doesn't remember us. But why is she glaring at Seulong like that.'

Ga-in felt that someone was watching her, turns out, Changmin was looking at her direction. 'Omo. Did he notice that I was glaring at Seulong. Ga-in, calm down. You have amnesia, remember.' with that thought she brought back her poker face. 'Huh. Maybe I was just imagining things.' Changmin said in his mind.

"Im Seulong, why do you need individual shots?" Narsha asked. She felt that they were not her to take pictures or to book for an event, but were here for another reason.

This time, it was Kwon who spoke. "Noona, to be honest, I need it for my office. I kind of threw away my pictures. I want to replace them but I haven't got time to do so." he said, actually telling the truth. He really did throw away all of the pictures at his office, because mainly, they were shots of him and Ga-in.

Narsha could sense that Kwon was telling the truth. She knew that the boy can't lie. "Alright." she gave up. "But Seulong will pay double." she smirked.

"Huh? WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY DOUBLE?!"

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Ga-in was now fixing her work station when suddenly someone spoke from the door. "Hello. Need any help?"

It was Kwon. He was standing by the door frame, smiling. "No, I'm good." she replied, not facing him. Kwon stepped inside and tapped her shoulder, but Ga-in was not turning around. "Uhm.." he started to speak but Ga-in cut him off.

"Look, I'm busy. I just want to make this quick." she said.

"But, I just want to introduce myself formally. You know. So that we're not awkward when we shoot pictures." Kwon reasoned out.

Son Ga-in, discipline yourself. You. Must. Not. Turn. Around. Do. Not. Face. Him. she chanted in her head.

Kwon was now peeking on what she was doing. He remembered that she can set up her things in a minute, but now she's moving slowly. "Are you sure you don't want any help? I have a little experience when it comes to setting these things up." he offered.

"Nope. I'm alright. Just wait by the-" before she can finish her sentence, Seulong came inside smiling from ear to ear. "Hello Ga-in!" he shouted at her ear.

Ga-in turned around. Yah Im Seulong. What the hell?! she wanted to shout at Seulong, but controlled herself. "Hello." she said coldy.

"Ohh. You never change, huh Ga-in. Still the same chic girl." he teased. Ga-in, however, looked confused. "Still the same?" she said.

Seulong's smile dropped a bit. "Right, you have amnesia. You really can't remember me?" he asked.

"Well. I do." she said. Seulong was now smiling from ear to ear. "You were with him at the mart the other day, right?" she pointed at Kwon.

Seulong's face dropped. Oh I remember you, Im Seulong. You were a pain in the head the last time I hanged out with you. Ga-in thought, still showing them her poker face.

Seulong sighed. "Well, I guess we have to go back to introductions again. " he extended his hand towards Ga-in. "Im Seulong. We were born on the same year so I'm telling you to not call me oppa." he winked.

Ga-in looked and smiled a bit at him. Tch. Why the hell would I call you oppa. OngSeulee the idiot is more appropriate. "Nice to meet you, Im Seulong. My name is Son Ga-in."

Jinwoon and Changmin stepped inside the room when they heard Ga-in say her name. "Were the two of you eavesdropping by the door?" Seulong chuckled.

"No!" they both replied at the same time. Changmin now extended his hand and smiled warmly at Ga-in. "Lee Changmin, chef. And I'm the one who you should be calling oppa."

She laughed at Changmin's introduction. Ah, oppa never changed.  "Nice to meet you too, Changmin oppa." 

Jinwoon was next. He gave Ga-in his eyesmile before extending his hand. "Noona, it's nice to meet you... again. Jung Jinwoon."

Well, at least the maknae is growing well. She thought. "Noona, so you must be younger than me." she commented while shaking his hand.

"Mm! I'm 4 years younger than you. And Kwonnie over there is 2 years younger." He pointed at Kwon who was now standing by the door. "Hyung! Why are you back there again? We're doing introductions here." he said.

Kwon sighed and walked up to Ga-in. He bowed politely, extended his hand and smiled. "My name is Kwon. Jo Kwon."

His smile made Ga-in's brain shut down for a minute. No. Get a hold of yourself, Son Ga-in. You can do this. "Ah." The moment she took his hand, her heart started to beat fast. "Son Ga-in." she smiled, sincerely. Kwon can still make her smile like that even though he broke her heart. "Wait, I think I've heard your name before." she unconsciously said.

"Really?" the four of the chorused.

Omo. What the hell did just slip out of my mouth?! She was irritated with herself when suddenly a reason came inside her head. "I think you own the largest company here in Seoul." There. That should cover me up.

The four of them sighed. Kwon smiled at her and just nodded his head. "Yup. That's me. Jo Kwon."

"Am I interrupting something?" Narsha's head popped at the door frame. "Yah, Ga-in ah. Just take their pictures already. I want to spend Im Seulong's cash at a very expensive restaurant." she smiled.

"YAH! NOONA! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT? CAN'T I HAVE A FRIEND'S DISCOUNT? NOONA~" Seulong pleaded.

 


A few moments after Seulong's failed attempts at pleasing Narsha, they started their photoshoot. The concepts that they dicussed are formal, playful and y. Narsha was the one who suggested the y concept. "If you do that concept, I'll give you a little discount." she said to Seulong. The three of them had no choice since Seulong begged his heart out to them.

They were done with the group shots in an hour because Ga-in insisted to not push through with the y concept. The four of them thanked her endlessly. Then, they took a break before their individual shots.

"Ga-in, Kwonnie's going to do it first." Seulong, with food sticking out of his mouth, pushed the half asleep Kwon inside and closed the door. "Kwonnie, do well." he whispered to his dongsaeng. The two of them were now alone inside the studio.

Son Ga-in. You can do this. Fighting!

"Uhm. Kwon?" she called out to the now sleeping boy at the floor. Weird, he wasn't sleepy when we were taking the group shots.

"Kwon? Kwon? Kwon-ah. Wake up. We're going to start shooting now." she was shaking him back and forth. He stirred and opened his eyes. Kwon was shocked when he saw that they were face to face with each other. He felt blood rushing in his cheeks. He was blushing.

"Ah. Sorry about that. I guess I fell asleep." Kwon was now standing up. "Let's start, shall we?" he smiled.

The atmosphere was quiet when they started to shoot. Kwon was nervous, and so was Ga-in. Neither of them were talking with each other. Kwon decided to break the awkward atmosphere. "Noona. Ah, is it alright to call you noona?" Kwon, what the hell was that? Lame move. he thought.

"Of course you have to call me noona. Why wouldn't you? You're two years younger than me." she said.

Kwon laughed. "I'm sorry. Anyway, noona. How long have you been taking pictures?"

Why is he asking me this? He knows my story. Ga-in thought. But she still answered his question. "I started when I got out of college. Why?"

"Ahh. No reason. I was just curious." Kwon smiled at her. Ahh. Jo Kwon, stop smiling at me. She thought. 

"Noona."

"Yeah?"

"Do you believe in love at first sight?"

 


A/N:

Oho. They did formal introductions again. LOL Seulong begging Narsha to give him a friend's discount. Kwonnie said the pick-up line that he told Ga-in when they first met. What will be Ga-in's reaction? Dumdumdum. 

I'll try to update later when my exam is done. 

To the silent readers and to my lovely subscribers~ Thank you for reading! :D I appreciate it so much.. 200 VIEWS ON MY FIRST FIC. SOBS. THANK YOU~

Oh, and as usual, comments are appreciated. :D Thanks again guys!