Never Ever Tell Your Annoying Friends

Start Over

 

 

“Ah yeobo! I don't think I can do this!

 

Ga-in complained on the other line. She was suppose to be at the restaurant that she booked for her and her unnies 30 minutes ago but she was still inside her car, complaining to Kwon.

“Yeobo~ Don't be like that. We promised we'd do this, remember?

“You just do it yeobo, I don't think I really can tell them. I'm too scared.” she whimpered. “I can be fine with just Changmin oppa, Seulong and Jinwoon knowing about our relationship.

“But yeobo. I won't be fine if the noonas don't know about me.

Crap. Why is this kid always right. Ga-in thoiught. “Did you already tell them? How did they take it?

There was silence on the other line when Ga-in asked her question. Did he hang up on me?  “Hello?

“Yeobo?

“Kwon-ah?

“Hello?

“Yah Jo Kwon you idiot. Answer my question or I'll hang up and go home.” she heard a sigh as soon as she said his full name.

“Noona, I haven't done it yet.” Kwon confessed. “I'm actually hiding at the men's rest room now. I know they're out there. I heard Jinwoon and Changmin hyung here a little earlier.

“Tch.” Ga-in shook her head. “Yah. You're unbelievable you know that? You're nagging me to tell my unnies right away but there you are too scared to tell you're friends.

“Ah yeobooo~” Kwon's voice was full of aegyo that made Ga-in cringe. “Let's just do this together. I mean hang up and then face them and then tell them.

She sighed. Can I just run away now. “Alright.

“Yeobo, you can't run away. I'll ask the unnies if you told them about me.

“Alright. But I'll ask your friends also if they know about me. Deal?

“Deal. Good luck yeobo! Fighting!” Kwon said happily.

“Mm. I'll call you later okay.” with that, Ga-in hung up on Kwon. She sighed heavily and opened her car door. This will be a long night. She started to make her way to the entrance of the restaurant.

Meanwhile, Kwon placed his phone back to his pocket. I have to do this. For Ga-in noona. He thought. Fixing his pants and his hair, he went out of the men's rest room and made his way to their table.

But when Kwon scanned the venue, he was shocked at what he saw.

 

 

His friends was seated with three other girls who were familiar to him.

 

 

And right on cue, he saw Ga-in enter the restaurant, looking for her unnies.

 

“Where are the unnies? I told them to sit by the window so that I can see them.” Ga-in was muttering to herself as she scanned the place. 

“Ah, there they” her sentence was cut short when she saw her unnies sitting with Kwon's friends. “W– What... No way.

Her eyes moved around the place, hoping to find the boy who brought his friends here.

 

After a few rounds of scanning, she finally saw him frozen near the entrance of the rest room, a shocked expression across his face and apparently staring at her.

 

 

Ga-in walked quickly to the sides, hoping that her unnies and Kwon's friends won't notice her. She reached Kwon a few minutes later and dragged him to the ladies' room. Luckily, no one was inside. She kicked open one of the empty cubicles and pushed Kwon then she stepped inside and locked the door.

“Noona! What's wrong with you? This is the ladies' room!” he said with his head down. Kwon was feeling shy and embarrassed since they were cramped inside a small cubicle.

“Yah. Stop being so embarrassed. And keep your voice down! Someone might come and hear you.” Ga-in warned him.

“What are you doing here anyway?” she continued.

Kwon was trying not to be distracted with Ga-in's face near his. “I– I invited them here so that I can tell them. Don't tell me you did the same, y–y– yeobo.” he stuttered.

Ga-in closed her eyes in frustration. “Aish.” she shook her head. “What do we do now? Should we just make a run for it?

“Yeobo~ Why are you like that?” Kwon said. “We should tell them. It's not fair if they don't know.

“We're going to tell them together?!

Kwon nodded at her. “Ah why? Don't you want to do it together? Besides, they're already seated at one table.” he said out loud.

 

Suddenly, the door of the ladies's room creaked open. Both of them froze. Kwon was about to say something but Ga-in placed her hand at his mouth to prevent him from talking.

“Be quiet for a second.” she mouthed those words at him.

They heard the cubicle beside them click. Kwon was uncomfortable because he could hear the person doing her business. Sweat was now forming in his forehead. A few seconds later, they heard the door click again. Water suddenly echoed in the room.

“Aish. Seriously, when is this girl leaving.” Ga-in muttered under her breath. A few seconds later, they heard the door bang.

“Noabsdbfubfjdnfjgone.” Kwon said to her, not realizing that Ga-in's had was still in his lips.

“What? Oh, sorry.” she quickly removed her hand so that Kwon can repeat what he said.

“Noona, I think she's gone.” He was wiping the sweat off his forehead. “But why did she leave the water running?

 

“So that you wouldn't notice me you two love birds.” Someone said from above their heads. They looked up and saw Jea spying on them from the other empty cubicle.

 

“U– Unnie!

 

 

“Hi guys! Look who I found in the ladies' room.” Jea pointed at Kwon and Ga-in who were both looking down in embarassment.

“Noona, you found them both inside the ladies' room?” Jinwoon asked. Jea smiled and nodded at the maknae. 

“Not just inside the rest room, but inside A CUBICLE.” she emphasized her last word, making Jinwoon's eyes pop out. Narsha and Miryo were laughing while Seulong and Changmin were both smirking at each other.

“Way to go Kwonnie!” Seulong cheered, making Ga-in turn her head in his direction and glared at him.

“Hyuuung~” Kwon said in a small voice, embarassed. Seulong just laughed at him. “Yah you two, what are you doing there just standing? You should sit down.” he said to both of them. They obeyed him and sat down. Kwon was beside Seulong while Ga-in was sitted beside Narsha.

“You two should sit with each other! Yah. Im Seulong, exchange places with Ga-innie.” Jea ordered him.

“Ah noona~ I don't want to sit beside Narsha noona.” he complained but stood up to exchange places with Ga-in. “Yah. Son Ga-in. Get out of my seat.” But Ga-in was not moving. “Are you deaf? I said move.

“Hyung, watch your tone.” Kwon said to Seulong, his voice rising a little bit. “Noona, I'll just move at Seulong's seat. You take mine.” Kwon shifted to Seulong's seat earlier. Ga-in moved to Kwon's seat, now making them sit beside each other. Seulong laughed at took Ga-in's seat beside Narsha.

The others were just observing Kwon's attitude towards Ga-in. “Ga-in ah, since when did you start listening to Kwonnie's order?” Miryo asked her, making Ga-in jump a bit in her seat.

“Huh? I wasn't listening to him. I just moved because Im Seulong wanted my seat.” she said as an excuse.

“Yah Jo Kwon. How can you raise your voice to Seulong? That's rude, you know.” Changmin said. Kwon pouted his lips. “Hyuung~ I didn't realize that my voice went up. I'm sorry.” he turned to Seulong and bowed. Seulong just laughed at the two.

“Do you two realize how funny you both look right now?” he commented. Narsha and Jea joined in as well. “Seulong is right. You're both making up excuses. What is going on? 

Kwon gulped while Ga-in froze. “Eh? Nothing is going on, unnie.” she said while shaking her head.

“Ga-in ah, you look really pale. We know you're lying.” Jea said to her maknae. 

“Unnie! What are you saying? Yah, Jo Kwon. Help me out here.” she elbowed Kwon but he was too nervous to talk. Jinwoon noticed Kwon's unusual behavior. He decided to ask the question that everyone has been dying to ask the two of them just to stop this nonsense and eat.

 

“Kwonnie hyung, are you and Ga-in noona going out?” the maknae suddenly attacked his hyung.

 

Ga-in's eyes widened. All of their gazes are now fixed on Kwon. 

 

Kwon sighed and slowly nodded his head. Ga-in hung her head in defeat when Kwon confessed.

 

 

“Kwon-ah! Why didn't you tell us earlier?!!

“Ugh. Finally, Kwonnie hyung. Now we can eat.

“Yahhh. Jo Kwon. How can you keep a secret like that to us? I thought we were your friends.

 

Seulong. Changmin and Jinwoon stood up from their seats to congratulate.. Or rather to bother Kwon after his confession. Meanwhile, Jea, Narsha and Miryo were just silently observing Ga-in.

“Noona, that's an odd way to be happy.” Seulong said to Narsha when he noticed that they were not teasing their maknae. Narsha was surprised. “Ah. No. It's just that we're really speechless with what Kwon just said.

Jea stood up and went to sit in Jinwoon's empty chair beside Ga-in's left. “Did you tell him about your 'amnesia'” she whispered, hoping that the four boys would not notice. Ga-in shook her head. 

“Unnie, I'm scared. I can already imagine his reaction if I tell him that. I'll tell him, but not now unnie. I don't want to ruin this.” She looked at Kwon who was smiling with his hyungs. Jea just looked at her maknae. 

“Ga-in ah. Just make sure Kwon knows the truth soon. It would kill me and your unnies if you two will break up again. But, just remember: Honesty is the key in having a good relationship. Promise me that you would tell him.

“I promise, unnie.

 

Seulong lightly smacked Ga-in's head. “Yah, Son Ga-in. Congratulations. Welcome back to the crew again.” she looked at Seulong as if he was out of his mind. 

“Welcome back?” she went back to playing the girl who has amnesia.

“Yahh. You really don't remember huh. Oh well. At least you and Kwon are together. More fun for me!” he smirked. What do you mean I don't remember. Of course I remember hanging out with you everyday. She thought. Back then, when Ga-in and Kwon were together, she was close with Seulong because of them being born on the same year. They got comfortable really fast, making Kwon a bit jealous. But soon, he accepted Ga-in and Seulong's closeness.

“Hyung, what do you mean more fun for you?” Kwon snapped at his hyung, irritated.

Seulong was having fun teasing his dongsaeng. “More fun for me to hang out with her, silly. I haven't hung out with her for ages.” Kwon was now glaring at him while Seulong just laughed.

“Kwonnie, don't mind Im Seulong. I'll help you get rid of him.” Narsha said from across the table. Seulong's expression went sour.

“You guys, the food is here. Let's dig in!” Jinwoon announced, making them laugh at the maknae. “Ah why? I'm so hungry. If I never asked that question to Kwon hyung then we'll not get our food fast.

“Aigoo~ Our Jinwoonie is so cute~!” Jea, Narsha and Miryo said all together, making Jinwoon flash his eye smile. Seulong and Changmin just sighed while Kwon and Ga-in are now in their own world.

“Yeobo, what do you want?” Kwon asked her.

“That one.” She pointed at the lobster. Kwon helped her to crack off the shell. “Aren't you going to get your food, yeobo?

“Ah. It's alright. Just eat first yeobo.” he started to feed her the lobster. Ga-in was surprised, but she just went with Kwon helping her.

 

Little did they know all of their friends were now staring at them.

 

“Omo. Will you look at them. So cheesy.” Jea started.

“Aigoo~ our maknae.” Miryo was shaking her head.

“Since when did Kwon learn how to do that?” Changmin wondered.

“Kwonnie hyung is being a man now!” Jinwoon exclaimed with food in his mouth.

“Ga-in ah, I didn't know you had this kind of attitude. Why aren't you sweet to your unnies? You bad maknae.” Narsha teased.

“Did you just call each other 'Yeobo'? Oh my God that's so cheesy!! Yeoboooo~” Seulong started to imitate Kwon's way of saying 'yeobo' “Changmin, Yeobo, will you pass the chicken. Please, yeobooooo~

 

Thanks to Seulong, everyone at the table was now calling each other 'yeobo'.

“Yeobo, Jea-yah, can you come with me to the ladies' room?

“Changmin hyung, Yeobo, can I still order some more food?

“Yeobooooo~

 

Both of them sighed. This was going to be a long night. They made the same mental note inside their heads.

 

Never ever tell your annoying friends about your relationship.

 

a/n:

I think I made this one pretty long. I couldn't miss out any parts so sorry if this is a really long chapter. *bows apologetically* But LOL AT EVERYONE CALLING EACH OTHER YEOBO AT THE END.

Honestly, I wasn't going to update. But I finished studying early and the plot was floating in my head so I kind of wrote it now. 

Oh, there's part two of 2AM and BEG's night out. I wonder where they'll go after they eat.

Right, so if I don't have anything to do tomorrow maybe I'll update. Because lectures in school start tomorrow so, bleh. But I'll update. I promise. :D

To my subscribers, old and new and to my silent readers: Thank you sooo much! <3

Comments are appreciated as usual. :D

Till my next update! :D