You Like Me?

Start Over

 

“Kwon-ah. What's up? Why did you call– Oh. Even Changmin hyung and Jinwoonie are here?” Seulong said surprised, as he walked inside Kwon's office. It was sunday morning, and Kwon called his friends to tell them about what happened at the concert.

“Yah, Im Seulong. Why do you sound surprised? Are you the only one allowed to see Kwon?” Changmin shot at his dongsaeng. “And you, Jo Kwon. What is going on? Why the heck did you call us on a sunday morning?

Kwon sighed. “Okay. First of all, I'm sorry hyung.” he looked at Changmin and Seulong, “Jinwoonie.” he also looked at the maknae before continuing.

“Don't make a big deal out of what I'm about to say or I'll kill the three of you right here right now.” his three friends are now curious on what Kwon was talking about. “Hyung just spit it out already!” Jinwoon said.

“Ga-innnoonakissedme.

The three of them looked at Kwon, confused. “What?

Kwon sighed. Then spoke slowly. “Ga-in noona kissed me.

There was five minutes of silence before the three reacted. “WHAAAAATTTT???!!!” they started to move towards Kwon. Seulong ruffled his hair. “Aigooo~ Kwonnie you really make me proud.” Meanwhile, Changmin slow-clapped. “That's how our Kwonnie do it.” and Jinwoon was lightly pushing him. 

“Aish. I knew it would be like this. Stop it you guys!!” Kwon said, irritated. The three of them stopped and went back to their seats. “Yah, how did you two kiss?” the oldest hyung asked him.

“Well. I piggy-backed Ga-in noona to the parking lot because she was tired from all the screaming and dancing. When we reached her car, I said my goodbyes and turned around to go to my car. Then, I suddenly heard her call me. I turned around in her direction again and then...” he stopped talking.

“Then what?!” Seulong said. 

“Hyung, I think when Kwonnie hyung turned around, that was the time that Ga-in noona kissed him.” Jinwoon said plainly. Seulong and Changmin smiled. Kwon was still quiet.

“Aigoo. Kwonnie. You've been kissed attacked again by Ga-in.” Seulong started to , while his two friends laughed. Kwon was not amused. “Ah, really. I knew that telling you guys was a big mistake.” he shook his head.

Changmin suddenly stood up. “Yah, come on guys. Let's continue this talk at the restaurant. Let's eat brunch. I'm starving.” with that, his three dongsaengs stood up. Seulong was still making fun of Kwon and a few minutes later, Jinwoon joined in making Changmin laugh.

 

 

“Hyung, is this on the house?” Jinwoon asked as he was eating his third serving of bibimbap. Changminn just shook his head in disbelief. “Just eat your heart out, Jinwoon-ah.” he flashed his eye-smile at his hyung and continued eating.

Meanwhile, Seulong was busy with his phone. Kwon wondered since his hyung wasn't like that when they're eating. “Hyung, who are you texting?” Kwon asked with his mouth still a bit full with food. Seulong just smiled at him. “Oh, you'll see. Just eat. Don't mind me.” he snickered. Kwon can't shake his feeling that Seulong was planning something again.

 

40 minutes later, someone entered the restaurant. She scanned the place, obviously looking for someone.

 

“Im Seulong-ah!!” the four of them looked to where the voice came from. Kwon, Jinwoon and Changmin was surprised. Meanwhile, Seulong smiled.

“Jea noona! Over here!” he waved at her. The three of them stared at Seulong as Jea walked over to their table. “What? Can't I invite one of our very good noona friends for brunch?

Jea sat beside Kwon. “Hello you kids!” she greeted them. The four of them said hi and bowed. “Noona, eat up. It's on me.” Changmin, being the gentleman that he is, offered Jea a plate and pointed her at the open buffet. “They have buffets here at brunch so just go over there and get whatever you want. Jinwoon already finished his third serving of bibimbap and I think he's going back for another one.” he shot Jinwoon a dirty look but the maknae just smiled at his hyung.

“Alright, I'll be right back!” she stood up and went to the buffet. When she was out of earshot, Kwon turned to Seulong. “Hyung? What exactly are you planning?

“Well, I wanted to invite her. Is there any harm to that?” Seulong replied. However, Kwon was not buying his hyung's reason. “Aish. Jo Kwon. Seriously, I just invited her to eat.” He didn't realize that Changmin and Jinwoon was also now staring at him. “You guys too? Yah. You three are so mean.

“Who's being mean to you Seulong?” Jea said as she sat down and placed her plate on the table. The four of them stared at what Jea got. “What? You guys know I love meat.

Seulong laughed. “Anyway noona, what's up?” he casually asked Jea. Something is wrong here.  Kwon thought as the two of them chatted. 

A few minutes later, Jea's phone rang. “Hello? Ah. Yes, I'm here. Yah. I know you're nearby so just come here. No, I'm alone. Okay. I'll see you.

“Noona, you have a friend coming over?” Kwon asked. Jea just smiled at him and nodded. “Who is she?” again, Jea was just smiling at him. “You'll see. So, Changmin-ah. Come you come over to my house and cook? Yah. This dish the the best.” she now gave her attention to Changmin.

Kwon was going crazy. He knew that Jea and Seulong was planning something, but he can't figure it out. He excused himself and went to the rest room.

When Kwon got out of the rest room, his question to Jea was now answered. Of course, Jo Kwon. They would invite her here.

 

He saw that Ga-in was now seated at his chair.

 

 

Jo Kwon walked back to the table while glaring at Seulong. This hyung. I will get you back. One day. He thought. “Oh, Kwon-ah. You're back.” Seulong said loudly. He noticed that Ga-in turned to his direction when Seulong mentioned his name.

“Hyung. You. Aish.” he sighed. “Hello Ga-in noona!” Kwon bowed and waved at her. 

“Ah. Hello Kwon.” she replied. The five of them were just staring at Kwon and Ga-in. “Omo, so awkward.” Jea commented, making the three boys laugh. 

“Hyung, you should help Ga-in noona to get her food.” Jinwoon innocently suggested. Jea clapped at his suggestion. “Jinwoonie is right, Kwonnie. Now go help Ga-innie at the buffet.” she ed a plate at him and made Ga-in stand up.

“But unnie I'm not” Ga-in was about to complain but Seulong interrupted. “Yah Son Ga-in don't kid with me. I heard your stomach growl. Now go get something to eat.” with that, the two of them were forced to line up at the buffet table.

They were both quiet while they were waiting for their turn. Both of them was thinking of what to say to each other.

“Noona.

“Kwon-ah.

They both spoke at the same time. Kwon smiled and motioned Ga-in to speak first. “Ah. Uhm. How have you been?” she said.

“I've been well noona. How about you?

“I'm fine.” and then silence crept up on them again. 

“Ah noona what is this. We're not really awkward with each other. What's this?” Kwon complained after the five minute silence that they had.

Ga-in stared at him, then started to laugh. “You're right. We're not really awkward with each other since the day you gave me that surprise.” with that, Kwon started to laugh too.

“Ahh. What is this.” he said. “Omo. Look, we're next. What do you want noona?

 

 

When they got back to their table, their expressions went dark. Seulong, Jinwoon, Changmin and Jea were nowhere to be found.

“What...” Ga-in just said. She felt her anger rising a bit. Unnie. What the hell is this?!

Kwon, however, still managed to looked composed as he grabbed the note that the four of them left. “Dear Kwon and Ga-in.” he started to read the note out loud. 

“Something came up. We need to go. Don't worry, the food is already paid. Go have fun you guys! Seulong and Jea. With a hesitant Jinwoon and Changmin.

“PS. This is definitely not our plan hyung. Look at my half-finished plate! They just dragged me and Changmin hyung out! Jinwoon.

 

Ga-in could not believe this. She got tricked by Jea and Seulong. “Aish. I'll get them. Someday.” she muttered under her breath.

“Well. I guess it's just the two of us again.” Kwon sighed. “Noona, you should sit down and eat before your food gets cold.” he held the chair for Ga-in. She smiled and thanked him.

“Kwon-ah.” Kwon looked at her. “Are you okay? I mean, you don't seem to be upset at them leaving you behind.

He just shrugged. “Oh believe me noona. I'm really furious at them. But, I can't do anything about it. I'll just kill them when I see them.” he smiled. 

Yah, you looked like a psycho when you said that.” Ga-in commented. Kwon pouted his lips. 

“What? This face looks like a psycho to you? Noona, may I just remind you that you kissed this face last friday. You kissed a psycho.

Ga-in felt her blood rush up to her cheeks. She was embarrassed. “Tch. What are you saying.

“Do I have to repeat what I just said? You kissed me. That's right, you kissed me. That means you like me. You like me huh noona? You do. That's why you kissed me. You like me right, noona?” Kwon talked fast, as if it he was rapping. He was only teasing her. But he didn't know that Ga-in got irritated at him.

 

“Aish. This kid. Alright. You're right. I like you. That's why I did that. I like you. Now will you please shut up and let me eat.” she glared at him and went back to eating.

 

Kwon, however was frozen in his seat. 

 

“Ga-in noona, You... Like me?

 

a/n:

Well. That was interesting. Ga-in finally admitted that she likes Kwon, but I don't think she noticed that she said that. 

And LOL to Seulong and Jea for playing cupid again. 

Oh, did you guys hear the news? Kwon, Changmin and Jinwoon will also be in the MBC Idol Olympics! But Kwon is not competing this year. He's going to be one of the MC's. MBC always finds a way for Kwon and Ga-in to re-unite. HIHI.

 

To my new and old subscribers and to my silent readers: Thank you for still keeping up with my fic! :D

As usual, comments are appreciated. :D Till my next update! :D