Are We Going Out?

Start Over

 

“What?

“What?

“Noona what did you say?

“What did I say?

 

Kwon was now confused. Was I just hearing things? he thought while Ga-in was still buying eating. But I swore...

 

“Noona, you said something. I know you did!” he said while pouting his lips.

Ga-in was now irritated at Kwon. “Ah what? What did I just say? Aish, this kid.” she glared at Kwon.

“Noona, you said you liked me.

Ga-in choked on her food. Kwon was surprised and offered her a glass of water to help. “Ga-in noona, are you okay?” he said as he stood up to be at her side and started to pat her back.

Okay. Did that thought just slip out of my mouth? she thought as she tried to remember what she said earlier. Aish. If I did say that earlier then I'm dead. AIIIGOOOO. If I admit to him that I like him then.. AHH. NOOOOO! What do I do now? Should I just tell him. Aish.

She nodded at Kwon and excused herself to go to the restroom.

 

When she got there, she sighed and washed her face a bit, hoping that this was just a dream and that she'll wake up.

“Aish. Son Ga-in, what the hell happened earlier.” she muttered. “I should think first before I speak. Aish. What do I do now?” Ga-in was now pacing back and forth at the empty rest room. “Should I just tell him that what I said was true? Or should I still put on my best show of not having a slight interest in him. Ahhh.” she was going crazy. Ga-in thought that this was the worst disaster that she ever faced.

Suddenly, her brain gave her an idea. She took out a coin from her purse. “I can't believe I'm actually doing this. Making decisions by tossing a stupid coin, relying on pure fate.” Ga-in sighed.

“Okay. So heads is yes, tails is no. But yes has an exception.” she was modifying the rule of telling him all. Of course she still refused to tell him that she remembers everything and that she was just faking her amnesia.

“Here goes nothing.” she placed the coin just above her thumb and flipped it. She watched as the coin flew in the air before she catched it with her right hand. Ga-in was trembling, but she knew she had to see what fate gave her. She flipped the coin to her left pal to see what the result is. 

“Of course.” Ga-in just hung her head as she saw what fate gave her.

 

 

It was heads.

 

 

Ga-in was nervous as she walked back to Kwon. Son Ga-in, you can do this. Just leave the amnesia part out. You can do this. Fighting!

“Oh. Noona, you're back.” Kwon smiled as Ga-in sat down in front of him. She just nodded at him and looked away as soon as she sat down.

Kwon wondered if something was bothering her. “Noona, is there something wrong? Are you okay now?

“Huh? Uh, yeah. I guess.” she fell silent.

 

“Kwon-ah.” Kwon looked at her when she said his name. “Uh. About earlier...” she gulped. Son Ga-in don't be a coward. You can do this.

“Earlier, what I said. It's true.” Ga-in said in her tiniest voice ever. Kwon looked at her confused. “What was that noona? I didn't hear that.

“IsaidIlikeyou.” the words came out of so fast that Kwon didn't catch it again.

“What?

Ga-in was getting impatient. She couldn't bear to repeat her sudden confession to him. “Yah areyou deaf or what?” she snapped at him.

“Eh? No noona. I didn't really hear or understand what you just said.” Kwon said putting his hands up in defense just in case Ga-in decides to hit his head.

“Tch. Really.” she shook her head. “Yah, you should get your ears cleaned. I won't repeat what I said.

“EHH. NOONAAAA~” Kwon was getting crazy. “I'm getting curious and crazy at the same time here. What did you saaaaaay~?” he looked at her with his lips pouted.

 

 

“Aish. Really. This punk. Fine. I like you. I SAID I LIKE YOU! HAPPY?!” 

 

 

Ga-in exploded at Kwon. People were now looking at their table because of Ga-in's sudden explosion.

 

Kwon was surprised. He couldn't believe that Son Ga-in actually confessed to him. He couldn't hide his big smile that was now reaching up to his eyes.

“Noona, really?” Kwon said happily making Ga-in glare at him even more.

“Yah if you make me say that again I will kill you right here right now.” she snapped at him. Kwon just laughed.

“Alright. Alright. I got it.” he smiled at her. Kwon noticed that there were still some who are staring at them. “Oh. I'm sorry for making a disturbance. Please go on your way.” he stood up and bowed politely. Ga-in was just staring at him.

“Are you saying I'm a disturbance?” she said as soon as Kwon sat down.

“Ah! No noona” Ga-in suddenly stood up and grabbed her bag. “I'm leaving now.” Kwon was surprised. He immediately grabbed her wrist. “Noona~ Whera re you going? Why are you like this? You said you liked me and now you're leaving me?

She felt embarrassed as soon as Kwon spoke those words. “Ah what's with you. Stop repeating that! It's making me cringe.

“Then noona should sit down. I won't repeat those words if you sit back down.” Kwon said with authority. Ga-in was surprised at his change of tone. She suddenly found herself obeying him. Then, there was a minute of silence.

 

“Noona.” Kwon suddenly spoke.

Ga-in looked at his direction.

 

 

“Thank you.

 

 

Ga-in blinked at him. She swore she blinked at him for like a hundred times before speaking. “Are you kidding me?

“I said I like you and all you can say is ‘Thank You’? Yah. Jo Kwon you're really unbelievable.” she shook her head.

Kwon pouted his lips. “Noona, let me finish. I wasn't done talking yet. Just listen.” Ga-in just glared at him but she gave her full attention to Kwon whe he started to speak.

 

 

“Thank you. Noona, thank you for liking me.” he started off, smiling at Ga-in who is just listening to him.

 “To be honest, I was scared. I was really scared because it's been a while since I dated. It was about two years ago. Back then, I was really happy. If happiness was a reason for a person to die, then I guess I would've died two years ago.” he laughed at his own silly thought.

“But, back then, I made a mistake. I thought I wouldn't regret that.” he stopped for a bit. “I thought I wouldn't regret what I did, but I was wrong.

“Noona, the mistaked that I did two years ago haunted me. It kept on bothering my conscience. I felt bad. I really did. If I can turn back time and undo my mistake, then I would. But of course, we can't do that right? After I did that mistake, I took some time off to reflect. Changmin hyung, Seulong hyung and Jinwoonie didn't even know where my location was when I was reflecting. When I got back after my self-reflection trip, I made a promise to myself.

 

“I promised myself that I wouldn't date until I find the person that I'll be spending the rest of my life with.

 

Kwon looked at her, his eyes flowing with sincerity. “I think today is going to be the day that I break that promise of mine.” he smiled at her.

 

 

“Ga-in noona, I like you too. 

 

 

There was the obvious atmosphere of silence after Kwon confessed to her. He didn't want to speak because Ga-in might say something. Well at least I'm sure that she wouldn't reject me. She confessed first. It would be weird if she rejected me. He thought smugly.

 

 

“Mm. So that's how it is.” Ga-in just nodded her head. Kwon was now confused. “What?

Ga-in looked at him, showing him the best poker face that she can. “Nothing.

Kwon was a bit frustrated. “Ah noona~ What's the matter with you? Here I am, telling you my tale then confessing to you then you just reply with.. With that?!” Ga-in was now starting to laugh at him.

“You think this is funny don't you? Laughing at my frustration. Tch. You're unbelievable noona.” Kwon imitated Ga-in's tone earlier when she was frustrated with his answer.

She nodded, making Kwon shake his head. “Mm. This is seriously funny.

He just looked at her with his mouth slightly parted. “Ah. Really. This noona. So crazy.

“Yah. Who are you calling crazy?” she snapped at him. Kwon just laughed. 

 

 

“Ah noona, I have a question.” he suddenly said to her.

“What?

“Are we going out now? I mean, as a couple.

 

Ga-in pouted her lips, thinking on what to say to Kwon's question. Ga-in, just go with the flow for now. You can tell him about the amnesia when the right time comes.

 

 

“I guess we are.

 

a/n:

So they're now an official couple! Yay!

Okay, seriously, this chapter was like revised a lot. I keep on changing Ga-in's reaction on her accidental confession to Kwon. But, I guess I made it.. okay? I don't know. To be honest, I was having my biggest writer's block while writing this. Maybe the reason for that is because Sixth Sense was constantly playing in my head. Or.. Gah. I don't know. >_<

At least I pulled it off.. I think. You guys will be the judge of that. LOL.

I made them bicker since... Well it would be fun if the Adam Couple were not bickering. And Ga-in was acting chic after she repeated her confession to Kwon again. Typical Ga-in. And I can't wait for BEG and 2AM's reaction when they find out that they're now officially dating. TROLOLOLOLOL.

 

To my subscribers, old&new and to my silent readers: Thank you so mucheeee for still keeping up and reading my fic. 

Of course, comments are loved and appreciated. :D

Till my next update~